LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Are you sure?" Kelli said.

She ripped one tape on the diaper and felt the padding.

"Still dry. I'm sure it won't be long until you soak your diaper." Kelli said.

She refastened the tape, then got James out of the high chair. She brought him to the living room and put him in the playpen.

"Go ahead and play, baby. Maybe this afternoon I'll take you out into the backyard after your nap." Kelli said.

Kelli picked up the rattle and shook it.

"Yes I'm sure!" he whined as he didn't wanna be naked.

James knew she was right why argue about it.

He looked around the playpen there was nothing even close to being a toy for a boy.

"Ok." he said not wanting to go outside but he knew his sister didn't care.

James smiled and kicked his feet like the baby she wanted him too be!

"That's right. Baby is excited to play with her rattle, isn't she? Yes she is?" Kelli cooed.

She handed James the rattle and stood up.

"Sissy has housework to do, but I'll be listening and watching baby. I better hear and see you playing with your toys." Kelli said.

Kelli walked out of the room.

After about a half hour Kelli came back to the living room. She leaned over the playpen and checked James diaper.

"You don't need a change yet." Kelli said.

Kelli held a pink onesie that had ruffles across the seat in front of James.

"Since you don't like being in just your diaper, let's put this on you." Kelli said.

Kelli helped James out of the playpen.

He continued playing with his dolls even changing it's diaper just like the sissy he is. All the girls did a number on him and he was becoming more and more the baby girl they wanted him to be. James looked at her as she didn't say anything she just checked his diaper, he was disappointed as she wasn't going to change him! 'I'm wet though!" he cried.

"I'm ok." He didn't wanna wear that sissy babyish looking thing.

"Seriously!" he said stomping his foot as it was extremely babyish and girlish.

"No I don't wanna go outside at all!" he cried

Damn her she's having way too much fun! He thought to himself.

No no not now! He felt gas build up and his stomach turned over while he was at his sisters he was going to poop his diaper!

"You don't want to be cooped up in the house all day, do you?" Kelli asked.

Kelli got the diaper bag and put a couple of bottles of formula in it and made sure it had enough supplies for a couple of changes.

"Okay sissy, let's go." Kelli cooed.

She opened up the sliding glass door leading to her backyard. She looked at James and smiled.

"I don't mind really!" he begged as he didn't want to go outside at all, being inside made him feel safe.

James knew he was defeated and let her lead him outside.

As he walked he felt his stomach rumble and he felt pressure build up he knew it would be coming soon..

I just hope I'm at home!  He thought to himself.

Kelli led him out to a fenced in play area in her backyard. There was a swing set with a baby swing and a plastic slide, a sand box with a pink plastic shovel and pail and a pink rocking horse on a spring. Off to the side there was a pink baby blanket spread out on the ground.

"See baby? I got a play area set up for my little sissy." Kelli said.

Kelli led James into the fenced off area then closed and locked the gate. She set the diaper bag down on the blanket.

"What do you want to do first, baby? Get in the swing? Ride your horsey? Build a sand castle?" Kelli asked.

James had to admit all the adults around him made sure everything around him was babyish and girlish. He hated it but he was stuck and saw no way out!

"Neither none of that sounds fun!" he whined as he was focused on other things.

Oh no! He thought to himself as he stood there in front of his sister with a poopy diaper.

Maybe she won't know please she can't change me!

Kelli sniffed the air and smiled at James.

"I think someone did a stinky. I'll take care of that in a bit. Right now, it's time for baby to have some fun." Kelli said.

Kelli took James over to the rocking horse and helped him on it. She pulled a strap around James to keep him on. She pulled the rocking horse back and let it go, making the horse rock back and forth.

"Hold on, baby!" Kelli cooed.

"What was that, baby? You love rocking on your horse? There's no need for tears. I'll let you keep rocking." Kelli said.

Kelli pushed the rocking horse to make it go a little faster.

"You know what would make this more fun? If you started bouncing up and down as you're rocking. Go ahead and try it." Kelli ordered, patting James bottom.

Kelli sighed and stopped rocking the horse. She got James off of it and then swatted his bottom several times. She let go of James.

"Fine. Crawl over to the blanket and I'll change you." Kelli ordered.

She swatted his bottom again.

James was so mad but he wanted to be changed!

"Fine." He said dutifully laying on his back and sucking his toes.

He hated it so much cause even without wearing a dirty diaper laying on his back sucking his toes is really embarrassing the dirty diaper just makes it worse!

Kelli unfolded a changing pad and pushed James bottom up, sliding it under him. She unsnapped his onesie and pushed it out of the way. She ripped the tapes on James diaper and opened it.

"Somebody made a stinky in her diaper, didn't she? Yes she did!" Kelli cooed.

Kelli pulled the diaper out from under James and started cleaning him.

"Whatever you made me and you know I'm a man!" he snapped at her it was so embarrassing laying there in a dirty diaper being called a girl but he was mad and didn't want to put up with her crap. So he was going to argue with her! Most times he wouldn't say anything as he's grown used to being called a sissy or a girl.. He never accepted that with his hot step sister calling him that! She was younger she shouldn't be doing this! He thought to himself and like a sissy he began crying.

"You know I'm a man this isn't fair I don't wanna be a baby!" he cried

Kelli tickled James tummy.

"Who's the sissy baby?" Kelli cooed.

She finished cleaning James and sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper on him.

"We can keep playing out here, or we can go back inside and you can play with your rattle." Kelli said.