LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

The server returned and gave James the fresh bottle.

"Here you go, baby." The server cooed.

"Can we have the check please?" Beth asked.

The server pulled a pad out of her pocket and gave Beth the check and left.

"Are you ready to go home, sissy? It's past your bedtime." Beth said.

James took the bottle and he was about to say thank you but his mommy asked for the check. He remembered all the times he paid for lunches and dinners by himself or with friends, he'd just whip out his credit card and take care of it.  James continued drinking his bottle knowing he no longer had that responsibility.

"Yes.' he said happy knowing no one knew he was wet.

Beth got up and paid the check, leaving a generous tip for the server. She got James out of the high chair and took his hand. They passed the server on the way out.

"Bye-bye baby " the server said, winking and smiling at James.

When they got home Beth took James out of the car seat and carried him into the house. She took him to the nursery and undressed him down to his diaper.

The other girls stayed in the living room and talked.

Beth laid James on the changing table and took off his wet diaper and starting cleaning him.

"I don't know maybe someday, when you're an old man who's diaper dependent and wears dresses all the time." Beth smiled.

Beth diapered James and dressed him for bed in a nightgown. She moved him over to the crib and slipped a pacifier in his mouth.

"Goodnight sissy." Beth cooed.

"You already know i'm diaper dependent  why'd you pick me i never did anythin to you!" he whined as she taped his clean diaper on. He then laid there as she dressed him for the night. James watched her leave thinking how unfair it all was! He rolled over and was soon asleep.

“They wanted me to!” He cried as he was laid in his crib... He was trying to replay the whole day and everything that occurred.. Then with nothing better to do he tried to remember how this all happened in the first place and just what did he do to deserve this... Out of all this time did Beth slip up and reveal more to him then she might’ve intended too!  Being a baby was exhausting and soon he was asleep.. 

James jumped as she smacked his bottom. “Hey you didn’t have to do that!” He whined since they turned him into a sissy baby he actually began to act like one more and more.. The swat waan’t even that hard but for a sissy it was..  “Great sounds like fun!” He said sarcastically.. 

"Oh it will be. At least for us. I'm glad your sister bought you that rattle. You seem to enjoy shaking it." Mandy giggled.

Mandy moved James to the changing table and took off his diaper. She started cleaning him with baby wipes.

“No i don’t and you know it!” he whined as he hated it when they teased him... He laid there on his changing table as she started to change his diaper.. “Can you tell Beth I mean mommy that i’ve learned my lesson and you guys can let me go!” He begged... He hoped he wasn’t going to get in trouble for calling Beth Beth and not mommy! 

Mandy shook her head and swatted his bare bottom hard.

"You're mommy will let you go when you're ready, and you're not ready. When you show us you're nothing but a pathetic sissy baby and don't want to be a big boy then you might be close to being let go." Mandy said.

"Little babies do not call their mommy's by name, even if they know it, is that understood?" Mandy ordered.

Mandy finished changing James diaper and got him off the changing table.

“Owe!” He yelped as his eyes watered. “Well that don’t make any sense if i’m a pathetic sissy baby then i’ll really need a mommy!” He cried. “Yes I understand.” he pouted to himself. As she helped him off the table he knew he had a day of playing with his rattle to look forward too! James too a deep breath.

”Please can I play with my dolls instead of the rattle?”  he figured that would make her happy and at least it would be less babyish then just the rattle.  

"True. So I guess you're never leaving." Mandy said.

"You can play with both. Mommy loves hearing the rattle though. Maybe you can help your baby play with the rattle." Mandy suggested.

Mandy took a pink shirt with a teddy bear on the front out of the dresser and slipped it in James. 

"Let's get some breakfast." Mandy ordered.

James frowned as he knew that was probably the truth he wasn't leaving. "Please I hate the rattle!" he truly did he felt so babyish sitting there shaking it knowing everyone could hear him and sometimes they would coo at him and clap their hands. He sat there while she finished dressing him.

"Wh--what about my skirt or shorts!" he whined as he wanted to cover up his pink diaper.

"You better get used to playing with it, baby. It's not like you'll be out in public. It's just your mommy and me for now." Mandy said.

"Babies don't need their diapers covered. If we leave the house I'll find something for you to wear, but around the house just a shirt and baby diapers is fine." Mandy said.

Mandy handed James the rattle and Britney.

"Go ahead and start shaking the rattle, sissy. Don't forget to gurgle and coo. Mommy will like that." Mandy said.

Mandy led James out of the nursery.

Mandy swatted James bottom when he stopped and brought him over to Beth.

"There's my sissy baby." Beth said, giving James a his.

Mandy put James in the high chair and tied a pink bib on him.

"Are you hungry this morning?" Mandy asked James.

"Owe!" he yelped like the sissy baby girl he was. James blushed as his mommy kissed him maybe it was Stockholm syndrome,  but he really did love his mommy it was a love hate relationship of course!  He sat there day dreaming as Mandy got him ready for breakfast, James remembered when he was a daddy and in his wildest dreams he would never imagine that he would be the baby. The laughing snapped him out of his deep thoughts.

"Yes."

Mandy smiled and sat down in front of James. She stirred a bowl of baby cereal and then scooped some out and started feeding him.

"Are you going to show mommy what a good baby you are and eat all your breakfast without fussing?" Mandy asked.