LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I'm a man not a girl!" he yelled stomping his feet getting mad.

He sat there as she finished dressing him putting on some girly ankle socks a long with the hideous white shoes that lit up.

"No please not those everyone will see them and me when I walk!" he whined knowing this was going to be a bad outing.

He knew better to argue with her he was going to lose right now he was just glad she didn't put make up on him. James watched as she grabbed the diaper bag he held out his and for her to take as subconsciously he was already regressing knowing she was the mommy.

Beth led James out to the car and got him in his car seat. She fastened the harness over him and got in the driver's seat. She drove to the salon that catered to little girls. It had an ear piercing booth as well as stalls where the girls can get their hair done, and be given manicures and pedicures. Beth had already set up an appointment for James to have the works. She smiled at the head of the place, as she knew her very well.

"Hello Joyce. This is my little sissy, James. He is here for the works. I'm just dropping him off and leaving him in your care." Beth said.

"Hi Beth. So this is your little cutie. Hello, James. Where should we start? Do you want your ears pierced first, or should we style your hair? It's up to you." Joyce cooed.

"Feel free to give him a spanking if he acts up at all. I'm sure he is going to be a perfect baby for you. Isn't that right James? Here is his diaper bag."

Joyce took the bag from Beth and Beth went out to her car and took off.

He sat in his car seat, he felt real stupid in a dress and he kept messing with it to make sure it was down. He hated that a long with every time he moved his damn diaper crinkled.

James looked out the window and saw a sign in pink it read little girls heaven. What the hell he thought to himself.

"Wait can't we talk about this!" he whined as Beth took his hand leading him inside.

There was a pretty girl a little older then Beth they talked like they were best friends.

James stood at Beth's side as the two talked.

"You're what leaving me here.... No plesse!" James was afraid of being left a lone with a stranger.

"No I'm not!" he said pouting not realizing it made him look even more like a baby girl!

Joyce ran her fingers through James hair and smiled at him.

"Okay, how about we style your hair first, then we'll pierce your ears. Then we can give you a pedicure and manicure which includes nail polish in your choice of colors."

Joyce took James hand and led him to one of the chairs. She lifted him up into the chair and put a large plastic apron over him. Let's shampoo your hair and then put it in braids."

"Oh sweetie, I know Beth. She saw something in you. In this case she saw a sissy baby. I think you're the first of her babies that she is going to turn into a sissy."

Joyce had James lean his head back and started shampooing it in preparation to styling it. She rinsed the shampoo out and sat James up.

"Watch your mouth, baby. Beth has given us permission to spank you if you give me any trouble."

"So your name is Jamey? That's a very pretty name."

Joyce brushed James hair and started to braid it.

James didn't wanna get any soap in his eyes so he waited till she was done.

"I'm not a sissy I'm a man!" he said glaring at her.

"If you think I'll let you spank me you're crazy!" he was trying to save his pride.

He huffed and puffed.

"I'm James!"

"She's not my mommy it sucks!" he couldn't believe what he was seeing in the mirror they had totally transformed him into a baby girl. He let her guide him over to the chair what choice did he have. He had no where to go or run too, he prayed no one would see him like this!

"I don't want any of this crap on!" he was getting mad and he felt nervous he hated not being in control. Then it hit him he needed to go potty!

"Oh no not now!" he thought to himself shifting in his seat.

Joyce soaked his fingers in the nail polish remover and used a cloth to wipe off the old nail polish. She took out several bottle of nail polish and showed them to James.

"Which color would Jamey like on his fingernails today? Would he like a hot pink or maybe a pale blue? We have a light purple here as well. Which do you think your mommy would like the best?"

James was so mad as she continued talking down to him but he was even madder and embarrassed that he wet his diaper. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of letting her know that he wet himself. James was doing his best to hide that fact.

"I don't know I don't want it please!" he whined as she showed him different colors to choose from. Then he decided just to get her to level him alone to play her stupid game so she wouldn't discover his wet diaper.

"Um yellow, do you have yellow?" he said softly feeling very much like the sissy baby they were making him be!

James sat there nervous and scared they were turning him into such a sissy he was even thinking like one. Color coordinating his nails with his dress. He did his best to sty still he didn't wanna give her a chance to discover his wet diaper.

"No no please not the stickers isn't the polish enough!" he whined as it was just another step to make him into a sissy baby girl and he hated it!

"No I'll be fine." he began sweating he didn't want her to change him with all the baby talk she was using already he was sure there would be a lot of that and her making fun of him for having a small dick.

Now he sat there with tinkerbell on his nails and everything was yellow matching his damn dress.

He almost wanted to cry as this wasn't supposed to be his life.

"B--but I'm the daddy!" he thought out loud.

He was so embarrassed as he didn't mean to say that.

James blushed red and he became hot hoping she didn't hear him!

Joyce smiled when heard James say he was the daddy.

"Have you been playing pretend with your mommy? I think that's so cute. You know you can't be the daddy and wear pretty dresses right? Why would you even want to pretend to be the daddy?"

Joyce used the blow dryer on James nails to get them to dry faster. When they were done, Joyce lifted James dress and slipped her fingers in his diaper.

"Why you little minx. You are soaking wet. Why didn't you tell miss Joyce and I would have changed you earlier. Now lets get you to the changing table."

Joyce picked James up and carried him like a toddler into the back room. there was a changing table off to the side, with a shelve above it that was filled with disposable diapers, baby wipes and powder. Joyce took off James dress and laid him on the changing table.

"Forget it you won't understand!" he said embarrassed feeling she was making fun of him.

He blushed bright red as in one quick motion she raised his dress and checked his diaper. Now he really felt like a baby knowing she knew he was in a wet diaper and now she would have fun changing him.

"I'm fine I can wait till Beth gets back." he begged hoping she'd wait.

"Please I can wait!" he whined as he was dragged in the back.

Once he got in the back it was like a nursery with a changing table and a shelve stacked with diapers it even had that nursery smell.

He felt stupid wen he was laying on his back in just his diaper about to be changed, he did the only thing he could. He closed his eyes!

Joyce untaped James diaper and giggled when she pulled it down.

"Aw, what a cute pee-pee you have, sissy. There's not much there, but what is there is adorable."

Joyce lifted James legs and pulled the diaper out. She wiped his privates and bottom slowly with the baby wipes, making sure he was clean. She took out a pink diaper with Cinderella on it and unfolded it. She tickled James until he opened his eyes and showed him the diaper.

"Look at the cute diaper I have for you, Jamey. I think it fits you to a T"

Joyce went about the process of diapering James then helped him off the changing table. She pulled his dress down over the diaper.

"Guess what we are going to do now, baby? It's time to get your ear's pierced! Aren't you excited?"

Joyce took James hand and led him from the changing room.

James laid there with his eyes closed as he herd the tapes being ripped open then he felt the cool air hit him as his diaper was taken down. What followed will haunt him for the rest of his life. She laughed and commented on his manhood. He was utterly humiliated! He closed his eyes even tighter pretending he was anywhere but here but he couldn't help but get excited as she wiped him down even wiping his butt.

"Quit qu--quit!" he squealed he couldn't help himself as he giggled kicking his feet.

When he looked at what she was holding he frowned.

It was a pink diaper very girlish.

"Please not that!" he begged.

He was mad as she didn't listen and in no time he was changed and dressed again.

"No I don't want my ears pierced." he whined as he waddled walking with her as she took him by the hand.

"Don't worry, Jamey. It won't hurt very much at all, and when it's all over, you'll have pierced ears and will be able to wear pretty earrings. Of course you have to wear studs for awhile until your ears heal, but that won't take long at all. I'll teach your mommy how to take care of your ears."

Joyce led James to a booth that had a high stool on it and lifted him into it. She fastened a strap around his waist and then picked up a pen. she felt around his ear lobes and used a special pen to mark where the piercing would go. She set the pen down and picked up the gun that pierced the ears and showed it to James.

"See? This little needle here is going to pierce you ear in just a few seconds. It's going to feel like you are getting pinched. Like this." Joyce pinched James arm.

"I--I don't want my ears pierced!" this was going to far he was so mad how Beth was really turning him into a sissy baby!

He sat there on the stool since it was high up he felt like he was in his highchair.

How the hell did I get in this mess. He thought to himself as he had no choice but to swing his feet back and forth.

James squealed as she pinched him.

"Owe!"

Damn I'm even acting like a sissy. He thought as he rubbed his arm

Joyce lined the gun up with the marks she had made on his ear and pulled the trigger. The needle went through James ear for a few seconds then came back out. Joyce moved the gun and swabbed the ear with alcohol. She picked up a small pink teddy bear stud earring and slid it into the hole she had just made. Joyce repeated the process on the other side. After both earrings were in, she wiped the earlobe with the alcohol several times.

"There we go. That wasn't so bad was it? Look how pretty you are!" Joyce turned his chair so he could look at himself in the mirror.

James yelped when the needle went in his ear. He hated pain and he didn't want his ears pierced but these crazy people didn't care what he wanted or thought as they keep doing to him whatever they wanted.

"I don't want them, No I'm not going to look!"

He closed his eyes and turned his head he was not going to look and see what a sissy they've made of him.

As James threw his tantrum he did not see Beth come in the salon. She walked over to Joyce.

"So how has sissy been behaving?" Beth asked.

"As you can see he has been having one tantrum after another. I had to change his diaper and you would of thought I was killing him."

Beth walked over to James and swatted his bare leg just under his dress.

"Turn around and look at mommY." Beth said angrily."

James had his eyes closed and was trying to tune everything out so he didn't even hear them talking.

"Owe!" he yelped as her hand connected with his bare legs. He cringed when he herd her voice turning to look at his mommy.

She didn't look very happy and he was worried!