LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I think you know the answer to that. Cheeseburgers aren't good for babies." Beth said.

Ann looked back at James and smiled.

"She would look adorable with a bow or ribbon in her hair." Ann said.

"You're right. We'll have to get her some." Beth agreed.

Everyone got in the car and they left for the restaurant.

James just rolled his eyes! He wanted to cuss everyone out, he was so mad how these girls set him up. Not only did they make him a baby but a sissy or a baby girl! James hated how they referred to him as a girl but what could he do, he knew he was screwed. James looked out the window trying to think of away out if his dad couldn't be any worse he realized he wet his diaper.

Katie was sitting next to James and played with him, shaking a rattle in front of him and cooing to him.

When they got to the restaurant everyone got out. Beth got James out of his car seat and stood him on the ground, taking his hand.

"I want you to be on your best behavior in the restaurant. Don't think for one minute I won't pull your diaper down and give you a spanking in the middle of dinner if it's necessary." Beth warned.

Beth took Britney from James and put her back in the car.

"Sorry baby, but Britney will have to stay in the car. Mommy had other toys for you to play with if you want." Beth said.

Beth led James into the restaurant.

Any other time James would give his right arm to have a hot babe pay attention to him but not like this. She would put the rattle in his face and make him try to get it. He groaned and began to sweat no matter how many times they went out in public dressed as a baby girl he still blushed embarrassed at what he's become and he turned red out of anger for the same reason! He didn't say much as his mom got him out straightening his dress out.  James was infuriated how she threatened him but he also knew she would do it!  I'd love to spank you! He thought as his mommy took his doll. Good I don't want to take that in! He thought as she lead him by the hand into his nightmare

Beth led James into the restaurant. The hostess seated them at a table that has a high chair at it. Beth put James in the high chair and tied a bib on him. 

The server came to take their orders and smiled at James.

"Your a little cutie, aren't you? Yes you are!" The server said.

She took everyone's order and started to leave. Beth pulled a baby bottle out of the diaper bag she brought with her.

"Could you have this warmed up please?" Beth asked.

"Of course." The server said and left.

James walked in with his mommy holding his hand with his diaper bag slung over her shoulder. He remembered that diaper bag was the one he brought over for his baby girl or at least he thought she was going to be his. Now that diaper bag was his with his diapers and everything a baby could need was in it. The baby hated how the diaper bag said baby girl on it. He wasn't at all surprised by the high chair waiting for him. James blushed bright red as this girl was younger then him and a total babe. No no nt that! He screamed in his head as he saw his mommy take the bottle out.

"Please I'll be good not here!" he begged as he knew if she was pulling out the bottle she would definitely being feeding him his baby food. He thought about yelling and saying he was being forced to be like this. Long ago they took his keys his credit cards and they even made him sign a power of attorney. Beth had him and there was nothing he could do about it.

Beth and the other women talked while they waited for the food. After a bit the server returned with the warm bottle and drinks for everyone else.

"Here you are. I'll have your food out in a bit." The server said.

"No hurry. I need to feed baby girl here first anyway." Beth said.

The server smiled and winked at James before leaving. Beth pulled the jars of baby food out of the diaper bag and set them on the table.

James frowned and wanted to yell but he knew there really was nothing he could do. He watched in horror as she put the diaper bag on the table and dug out a couple jars of baby food. He looked around as this was a nice place and he would love to get a steak and a couple shots of vodka. Instead he was fixing to be fed baby food and a bottle.

"Can I get her?" Katie asked.

"Be my guest. She seems to like you." Beth said.

Katie took the seat right next to the high chair. She opened the jars of baby food and picked up the spoon. She scooped up some baby food and brought it to James mouth.

"Toot toot! Open the tunnel! Here comes the train!" Katie cooed.

"I'm not a umm never mind!" he snapped at them for always referring to him as a girl but he stopped himself from arguing. If he said he was a boy and not a girl they would point out his dress and his ever present pink sissy diaper. James groaned not that it would matter who fed him it as still going to be bad. He didn't want to cause a scene get in trouble or draw attention.

"I'll eat it can you please not talk baby talk." He begged

Beth raised her eyebrows at James as he started to speak.

"If someone getting cranky?" Beth said.

"Aw, is the baby being fussy? Yes he is!" Katie cooed.

Katie fed James the baby food, getting some on his face and bib.

James knew better then to argue with her once she gave him that look, in the beginning he did but several spanking with the belt and her hairbrush thought him well.

"No mommy." He hated saying that in front of people but the first few times he didn't she left him in dirty diapers till he begged mommy to change him.

James shook his head.

"No I'm fine."

He continued eating looking at his bib he knew some was on his face! 

"Just hand me a napkin so I can clean my face!" he said with an attitude. He just rolled his eyes when she said the food wasn't good for him. James looked at his bottle doing the only thing he could do, he began drinking. He looked around always worried he would see someone he knew.

James continued drinking hoping he wasn't going to get a spanking. He listened to the girls laughing but he really wasn't paying attention to their conversation. Once his bottle was done he sit the bottle on the tray..

"Can we go now?' he asked not realizing his diaper was wet as he lost control long ago and was now diaper dependent.

"In just a bit, baby." Beth cooed.

Beth took a pacifier and rattle out of the diaper bag. She slipped the pacifier in James mouth and gave him the rattle.

"Play with this until we're ready to leave, sissy." Beth cooed.

The server stopped by to see if they needed refills on their drinks. She winked at James and smiled. The woman picked up the rattle and shook it in front of him.

"Here you go, cutie." The server put the rattle in James hand.

"Um no I- I." damn he thought as she took it and was gone before he could say he was thirsty.  As he watched her leave he turned his head and he and Beth shared a moment with a smile she gave that said so many things!  It said I own you and you know it but you're so cute as a sissy I love you really as my baby. James smiled back that said I know you're in control and if I was a real man what I would do to your sexy body and it said I respect you as you set me up and made me a baby! The smiles that lasted a minute or so as his sexy aunt said something to her and they both began laughing. That's the kind of relationship he and his mommy shared.