LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy pulled out a pink dress with ruffles.

"You will look adorable in this, don't you think?" Mandy came over to James and slipped the dress over his head. 

"We didn't "kidnap" you, baby. You invited Beth over to your house, remember? To turn her into your baby girl? Then you agreed to become her baby. I can get testimonies from some of your other baby girls that you kept them here without their permission. So you ahead. Tell everyone." Mandy giggled.

Mandy finished dressing James and took him over to the mirror. She brushed his hair and put it in pigtails. She gave James a pat on the bottom.

"Who's going to be the cutest sissy baby at the restaurant?" Mandy cooed.

James thought about things everyone set me up! He thought to himself as she slipped the dress over his head. Damn they could get me for kidnapping James wasn't a very big guy and he wasn't bad looking he knew he wouldn't last long. "You all Lied!" he knew they had him exactly where they wanted him. "You guys are evil!" he was forced to sit there as she did his hair. Defeated he could do nothing.

"I am." He said softly with head down in defeat.

"That's right." Mandy agreed.

Mandy picked up Britney and handed the doll to James.

"I think Britney wants to come too, but she needs her diaper changed. Why don't you go show grandma how cute Britney is and ask her to help change Britney's diaper while mommy and I get dressed?" Mandy said.

James wore pink diapers, he drank bottles he had a baby girls nursery. He never felt so small and put into his place like being told what to do followed up by being counted too.

"Fine!" he said angrily he grabbed his doll and crawled into the living room hearing his diaper crinkle a constant reminder of his baby status.

"If I ever get out of here they're going to regret ever doing this to me!" he said to himself on his little trip crawling across the floor.

James frowned how Beth's mom cooed at him treating him just like a baby. He didn't even care about being called a girl or referred to as she. He don't know if he just accepted it or was it not worth fighting anymore he wondered did he just give up.

"Her name is Britney." He said handing it to her hating how he had to carry a doll around.

"Yeah your daughter is mean making him a sissy too and Mandy thought it was funny putting Ted in pull ups and changing his name!" he said sounding real childish but really that's what his mommy expected as her and Mandy really enjoyed humiliating him.

"Can we just stay home I--I don't wanna go out!" he begged nervously trying to work on grandma to get her convince her daughter and Mandy to stay in.

"Britney's a much better name for her, don't you think? And she would look better in a real diaper just like her mommy. Maybe you should ask your mommy or nanny to let you use a pink diaper on her." Ann said.

"Baby, you need to get out though. We want everyone to see the cute sissy baby." Ann said.

"No his name is ted and I'm not a mommy!" he said angrily as his grandma even got under his skin, James could now see where Beth got her devious streak. "No I'm not asking for that either!" he was ready to throw ted across the room as his grandma was really trying to make his doll even more girly.

"I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

"No, her name is Britney, just like yours is Jamey, even though you are usually called baby or sissy baby." Ann explained.

"If you don't get grandma a pink diaper for Britney, or Ted, or whatever you want to call your doll, then I'll have to tell your mommy and nanny you were being naughty." Ann warned.

"Well babies don't always get what they want do they? Especially precious little Sissy's like you." Ann said, smiling.

James noticed right away that she was just as strict and controlling as her daughter was. Realizing he had no choice he knew he was going to have to do what he was told!

"Fine!" he said stomping off he took his doll to the nursery grabbing a pink diaper.

"I'm going to get out of here and make them all pay!" he said with his back turned as he was fit to be tied knowing he would go out in public as a baby girl. Maybe I can escape he thinks to himself.

When James returned to the living room Ann frowned at him.

"What's with the attitude? It makes you look ugly. Where's my cute little sissy baby granddaughter?" Ann asked.

Ann patted her lap.

"Sit on grandma's lap so I can watch you change Britney into her diaper." Ann ordered.

Granddaughter! He thought to himself holding the diaper and his doll.

"Please I don't wanna diaper him!" he cried

He frowned again as he knew it was either get a spanking and do what he was told, or just do as he was told without the spanking!

He went over and sat in her lap.

"Can you do it!" he said handing it to her. This would be too much as it would remind him when he was a daddy.

Ann worked on diapering Britney as James shook the rattle. When he said he was done Ann shook her head.

"Baby isn't done until grandma says he's done." Ann said.

"Keep shaking your rattle." She ordered.

"No baby. You're coming with us. We're all going and we can't leave a baby home alone." Ann said.

Ann finished diapering Britney and adjusted the dolls dress. She took the rattle from James and handed him the doll.

"There you go, baby." Ann cooed.

"Whatever!" he said knowing he was defeated they had made up their mind and he could do nothing about it.

He took his doll and held it waiting for his mommy to come out.

James sat down trying to adjust his dress and make sure his pink disposable diaper was covered up.

Beth and Mandy came out to the living room at the same time. Beth gave James a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you and Britney ready to go? Did you thank grandma for helping you put a diaper on her?" Beth asked.

Damn them! He thought to himself as both were drop dead gorgeous, he remembered both of them dressed as baby girls how cute and sexy they were. Now he was the looking cute and pretty. He blushed and smiled how his sexy mommy kissed him. He turned red with embarrassment and anger he didn't want a stupid doll and he didn't wanna thank her for diapering the stupid doll. Knowing he had no choice as the adults all looked at him.

"Thank you for Britney" he looked at his doll which was a guy and he was smiling. You wouldn't be smiling if you knew what they did to you!

"You didn't say thank you for diapering Britney, but I'll let it pass this time." Beth said.

Beth picked James up.

"Don't worry, baby. Mommy packed your supper in the diaper bag, so you won't go hungry while we're out." Beth cooed.

Everyone walked out to the car and Beth put James in the car seat and fastened him in.