LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Then you could have just told her, or went ahead and ate without fussing. Would you have done that when mommy or nanny tried to feed you?" Beth asked.

"Mommy's right, baby. You know we wouldn't have let you get away with that. Who would you like to spank you?" Mandy asked.

"B--bu--but I--I did tell her!" he said stuttering knowing a spanking was coming up. He looked at his mommy and Mandy. "No but I said I wasn't hungry!" he whined

He began sweating nervously.

"No one I don't deserve a spanking!" he cried doing all he could to get out of it.

James looked over at Katie who had a big smile on her face like she was enjoying the show!

Mandy came over to James and held his arm. She swatted his bottom. 

"Don't talk to mommy like that. It's already been decided that you're getting a spanking for being naughty. If someone wants to feed you, you let them, even if  you're not hungry. And you never kick at anyone, ever. Understood?" Mandy ordered.

"Now let's get your diaper off and decide who is going to spank you." Mandy added.

Mandy ripped the tapes off of James diaper and pulled it away from him.

"Ow!" he yelled not that it hurt as she smacked him on his diaper it was she just caught him off guard!

"Yes I understand please don't give me a spanking I--I-- promise I'll be good!" he begged

James knew he was not getting out of this as Mandy ripped his diaper off.

"Pl--pl--please i'l--i'll be good!" he cried as he covered himself up.

He never wanted his diaper so bad!

"Babies aren't modest. Did you ever see a baby cover herself when her diaper was off? Move your hands right now. Besides everyone in this room had already changed your diaper or watched your diaper get changed." Mandy snickered.

Katie took James hand and took him to the couch and sat down. She pulled James over her lap.

"This is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me. Baby better not go pee-pee while I'm spanking you." Katie giggled.

Mandy handed Katie the paddle.

"Okay, let's get started." Katie said.

Katie brought the paddle up and swatted James bottom hard.

"I'm not a baby I used to be a daddy until you guys lied to me!" he yelled James figured he was going to get a spanking so he might as well earn it. When he got over Katie lap all his pride and confidence vanished!  "Please please I'll be good!" he begged he hoped he wouldn't have an accident as they joked about him doing just that. "Ow!" he yelled as the paddle connects on his butt! He was crying and kicking his feet. James wanted his diaper so bad.

Katie didn't stop, giving James twenty hard swats with the paddle. She stopped and rubbed his bottom with her hand.

"Are you ready to apologize for kicking your bottle and getting it all over me? Are you ready to be a good girl and sit in your high chair and eat for me, even if you aren't hungry? If not, I can keep spanking you." Katie said.

Katie lightly tapped the paddle against James bottom for emphasis.

James was mad so he figured he could yell back some more he knew he'd get a spanking but he could handle it cause he knew he'd have to eat his food no matter what. Everyone would get their way but him!  "This isn't fair I--I I'm a daddy and I'm a man!" he yelled between sobs as his spanking already hurt but he was passed! He was going to throw a tantrum and make it worth his while.

"You're not even a little boy. You're just a sissy baby. A sissy baby that likes her pink diapers and dresses. Isn't that right?" Beth said. 

Katie gave James three more spanks with the paddle and set it down.

"Baby, why don't you beg Katie to put one of your pink baby diapers on you? Unless you like being a naked baby." Mandy giggled.

James  after his spanking knew he had to do whatever they say he couldn't put up with another spanking. "Owe please I'm a sissy baby girl!" he would say anything to end his spanking.

"Yes." he said with his head lowered. Sniffling as his spanking hurt.

He looked at Katie who had the biggest smile on her face.

Damn I should've just ate the food he thought to himself

"Um Katie will you please put one of my pink diapers on me?" he hoped that would be enough. He knew he didn't beg her and he knew his mommy wanted baby talk but he couldn't bring himself to say exactly what she wanted him to say.

"Is that how I asked you to do it, baby? Do it right or you'll spend the next hour as a naked baby on the floor showing grandma how much you love playing with your rattle. And you better beg right this time." Mandy ordered.

"Of course I will baby. Lay down on the floor and play with your rattle while I get your changing supplies." Katie cooed.

Katie helped James lay on the floor and put the rattle in his hand. Katie blew bubbles on James bare stomach.

"Auntie will be back in a minute. Show everyone how excited you are they you get to wear another pink diaper. Shake that rattle baby." Katie ordered.

"Um Can't we go to the nursery!" he remembered when he was a daddy and he loved to humiliate the girls he'd spank them and diaper them in front of everyone! He thought about all the times while diapering his girls he'd remind them what big girls are doing and he'd laugh and tease them. This is bs! He thought to himself I'm not supposed to be a baby! He screamed in his mind.

"Come on, baby. Play with your rattle. Grandma wants to see you play with the rattle." Beth cooed.

Katie returned with a pink diaper and baby powder.

"Alright baby, diaper time." Katie said.

Katie lifted James legs in the air and slid the diaper under him. She sprinkled powder on his bottom before lowering his legs.

James felt so stupid shaking the rattle he felt like a newborn as they all fussed over him and this woman was being referred to as grandma and the hot younger girl was being called Aunt Katie!  It was like he really was Beth's baby. He turned his head and quit shaking the rattle as his gorgeous aunt came back with a diaper and powder. While looking at her as she kneeled down in her little skirt he could see her sexy red panties, he couldn't help but get a little excited as his legs were raised up high and she began diapering him. After being encouraged too do so he shook the rattle they all clapped and cooed at him.

"He's so adorable. I can't believe he's just six  months old.He's really enjoying that rattle." Beth's mother said.

"Mom, we use her and she when we're talking about sissy baby. She gets upset when we refer to her as a boy. Her favorite colors are pink and purple and loves wearing dresses. Isn't that right, baby?" Beth said.

Katie finished diapering James and stood up.

"If I put a bandaid over her little pee-pee she would pass as a cute baby girl." Katie giggled.

James hated how she was going to make him say he liked to be a sissy boy. Damn if I don't admit this or fight it I'll get in trouble. He thought to himself.

"Yes mommy." He said shaking his rattle he glared at Katie as she commented on his package.

He laid there as she smiled at him taping up the diaper it was like she was reminding him that she had all the control!

Katie went over and sat down next to Beth, leaving James on the floor shaking his rattle.

"So what do you have planned for dinner?" Katie asked.

"Nothing yet, why?" Beth replied.

"Why don't we go out and eat?" Katie replied.

They went on talking about dinner leaving James on the floor with his rattle, ignoring him.

James quit shaking his rattle a few times only to be reminded to continue. He laid there wondering what they were talking about, he thought about how this whole thing started. Maybe I should tell her mom and sister how she set me up and lied to me! He thought to himself as he continued shaking his rattle.

After they had talked for a bit Mandy came over to James and took the rattle from him.

"Let's get sissy baby dressed to go out to dinner. We need to find a pretty dress." Mandy said.

Mandy helped James up and took him to the nursery. She started looking for a dress for James to wear.

James smiled relieved once the rattle was taken away. "What out to dinner I--I-- ca--can't go!" he cried knowing it would just be a constant night of humiliation. "Please please don't make me!" he cried as she dragged him to the nursery. He sat there as she looked through his dresses, he tried desperately to think of something to get out of this. He played the only card he had.

"Fine if you make me go I'll tell Beth's mom and everyone else that you kidnapped me!" he figured he had them now!