LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was thirsty he didn't know why Katie wanted to feed him but he was happy to just be closer to her!

"Ok." he said getting on all fours and crawling over to his hot aunt.

He could only imagine being a man and crawling to her and ripping her panties off with his teeth, but that's what a man does and he knew he wasn't a man!

Katie pulled James onto her lap and started feeding him. She rocked him gently.

"I think I'm going to start calling you princess. That's what you remind me of, in that dress." Katie cooed.

James enjoyed being so close to her, he wondered what she was thinking about a grown man being treated like a baby and a sissy one at that. He began drinking looking into her green eyes as she smiled cooing at him as he drank. James was used to being called she or her so princess wasn't much of a stretch, for now he continued to drink.

Katie let James finish his bottle, then took it from him. She stood James up and twirled him around.

"What a pretty little princess!" Katie gushed.

"Tell mommy and nanny that auntie is taking you to the playroom." Katie ordered.

James continued drinking until he sucked up air knowing his bottle was empty. He looked at Katie as she sat him up. He blushed bright red as she told him how pretty he was. As a man he could never get used to girls saying how pretty it was, he always turned red and heated up.

"Mommy and Nanny, Auntie is taking me to the playroom." He looked at her looking for approval like he always did anymore.

Katie picked up Britney/Tom and took James hand. She walked him to the playroom. Katie looked around the playroom and smiled. 

"Wow, your mommy went all our on your playroom, didn't she. Most toddler girls would be envious of you, getting to play here." Katie said.

Katie handed James the doll.

"I think Britney could use a diaper change. Do you know how to change her?" Katie asked.

James was mad and grateful, he was mad cause he was being forced to be a baby! He was also grateful cause Katie was right Beth did go all out for him.

"Yeah I guess you know I used to be a daddy." He said trying to flirt with her.

He looked at the doll and sat it down.

"You know we could play around." He said moving closer to her.

"The key words there are used to be. Now you're just a little sissy baby, who wears pink diapers and cute little dresses or whatever outfit your mommy or nanny or whoever is in charge of you pick out for you." Katie said with a smile.

"We are playing. Now be a good little princess and start changing Britney. Okay baby?" Katie ordered.

James stood there as she humiliated him. He felt rejected kinda like she vowed him as a sissy baby who had a crush on the baby sitter.

"I don't want too!" he whined as no one liked being rejected even if you're a sissy baby in pink diapers!

"Have you looked in the mirror lately? You're just as much of a baby as any one or two year old. The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be." Katie said.

"Pick a toy baby or I'll do it for you." Katie ordered.

"I would guess everything. Why don't you tell me your side of it." Katie said.

James knew she was right and he hate it. "Yeah I guess." He said reluctantly hating to admit any of it.

"Please I'm not in the mood to play!" he whined as he wanted to be a man around this hot girl.

He smiled thinking he might have a sympathetic ear.

"I'm a daddy and your sister tricked me she took my wallet and my phone I have no clothes I can't go anywhere c--can you Ta--talk some sense into her?" he asked stuttering nervously. He had a ray of hope thinking his nightmare might be over!

Katie picked up the baby rattle and shook it in front of James.

"This looks like a fun toy for the baby to play with." Katie cooed.

Katie slipped the rattle in James hand and shook it.

"I don't have to. You can still go anywhere that your mommy and your nanny take you. Why would you want to go anywhere else. I bet you have more girls around you now than you ever did as a daddy." Katie said, shaking the rattle again.

James was fuming it was like she didn't hear a word he said as she talked baby talk to him and shook the rattle. He had a bit of deje vu. It really sucked as he could remember doing this exact same thing to a baby girl. She would try to convince him she was a big girl but a spanking quickly made the little girl forget that silly idea. Now here he was having the stupid rattle shook in front of him!

"Whatever!" he said embarrassed as Katie shook his hand causing the rattle to make noises.

"Not whatever. Is baby getting tired? I think she needs a nap. Do you baby? Is that what you need?" Katie cooed.

Katie let James over to the rocking horse and lifted him on it. She pulled the strap around his waist and started rocking the horse. She took out her camera and took several pictures.

"Don't worry sissy. I'm only going to show these to your mommy and nanny. Maybe." Katie giggled.

"No I'm not getting tired!" he definitely wasn't tired but he was frustrated that no matter what he said or did his sexy young aunt was determined to treat him like a baby.

He hated the rocking horse but he was relieved when Katie didn't give him mommy special vibrating toy. Sometimes when they made him ride the horse they'd stick a special toy in his diaper so when he bounced up and down he would get embarrassed as they would make himself excited and he hated it!

"Wh--what do you mean maybe?" he cried desperately only imagining her showing it to her hot friends and they'd all laugh at him.

"I mean it depends on a certain little baby. It's clear your not accepting of being your mommy's baby. I guess you never want to be a big boy." Katie sighed.

Katie got James off the rocking horse.

"I've seen video of you playing with your rattle and you were really into it. You were playing just like a real baby. Why don't you show aunt Katie how much you like your rattle? I might just decide to delete the pictures I took. How about it, sissy?" Katie cooed.

Katie picked up the rattle again and shook it. She held the rattle out to James.

"I do!" he cried.

James turned red with embarrassment as she had seen the videos of him.

"Yeah I can do that.". Fine if I have to act like a baby to make her happy so she'll delete those pictures I will! He thinks to himself.

James lays on his back kicking his feet cooing like a baby would even slobbering.

He reaches out for the rattle giggling acting like he can't grab it.

Katie watched James and smiled.

"Hmm, you don't look much like a real baby. But I know how you can." Katie said.

Katie sat James up and took off his dress, leaving him in just his diaper. She laid him back down again and tickled his tummy. Katie picked up the rattle and put it on the front of his diaper.

"Can baby get her rattle now and show auntie Katie how you play with it?" Katie cooed.

James was disappointed he thought he was doing a good job.

"Wait--wh--what I thought I was doing good!" he whines as she helped him up.

He wanted to complain when she undressed him down to his diaper he found it very embarrassing but he had to make sure she was happy to get her to delete those pictures.

Once he was undressed he found himself back on his back looking up at the beautiful goddess.

He nodded and grabbed his rattle shaking it..

"Am I doing good auntie Katie?" he said in his best baby talk trying to pour on the baby charm.

"To be honest, you looked more like a diaper princess throwing a tantrum." Katie giggled.

"That's good, but you can do better, right? I'm the video you were sucking on the rattle and shaking it and squealing like a real baby. You almost had me convinced. Oh, then you started sucking on your toes. Remember that? I loved that part. You were slobbering all over those tootsies. Can you show me that? That would make me happy, but you have to convince me you are a happy little baby. Play with your rattle and your toes for me." Katie ordered.

James remembered every bit of it, how could he even forget it was so embarrassing and tiring. Now this stupid girl expected him to do it again! He was so passed thinking it was all his sisters fault as she was the one who made him to that.. trying to find a backbone and some guts.

"No I'm not doing it!" he yelled his voice cracking nervously knowing he would lose this battle. To top it off just to show how much of a baby he really was, he stomped his foot.