LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No but I'm not doing it!" he was determined to get his way.

I'm not going to let her embarrass me!  he thinks to himself wondering what she's thinking and wearing.

He hated that ever since he became a baby he's turned on by everything!

Mandy sighed.

"I'm tired of dealing with you. I'm going to let your mommy handle this one. She'll probably give you a bare bottom spanking in front of your playdate." Mandy said.

Mandy took James hand and led him from the nursery.

James didn't like that idea at all she knew his mommy would give him a bare bottom spanking then he'd still have to do the tea pot dance only with a sore bottom and tears in his eyes.

"Ok ok please don't get her I'll do it I'll do it!" he begged

Mandy stopped and came back to the nursery.

"Alright, let's see the sissy baby practice. You haven't done it for awhile and you might be rusty. You want to do a good job in front of mommy and your playdate, don't you?" Mandy ordered.

"I guess." he said defeated not looking forward to this

He did as she told him and played her game, after a few minutes he stopped and looked at her.

"Ok can we go now?" he wanted to get this humiliation done and over with.

Mandy watched James and smiled.

"Be sure and do a curtsy at the end, baby. It's adorable and it shows everyone your diaper." Mandy said.

Mandy took James hand and led him downstairs. Beth, her mother, Ann's Beth's nineteen year old sister were waiting in the living room. They all turned and looked at James as he entered the room.

"There she is. There's my sissy baby." Beth said with a smile.

A pink blanket that had several baby toys on it was spread out in the middle of the floor.

James frowned he didn't want anyone seeing his diaper.

He walked downstairs expecting to see a baby.

"Wh--whats going on!?" he looked at Beth and Mandy shocked

Who were these girls both were pretty but he still was confused

"I guess I should introduce you, sissy. This is my mother, Ann, and my little sister, Katie. Ann brought Katie over for a playdate with you, baby. Can you say hi?" Beth ordered.

Katie stepped over to James and hugged him.

"It's nice to meet you, sissy baby! Your dress is so cute "

James stood there shocked that he would be more exposed to people and her family to top that. He couldn't believe that was her mom she looked so young and her sister was a total knockout. How could they think this was ok! He wondered to himself.

"I'm confused?" he had been lead to believe his playdate was a baby not a hot girl like Katie.

He blushed as she hugged him putting his face in her breasts and he hugged her back touching her bra strap. She smelt so good.

"I think baby must be hungry. Are you breastfeeding her? I'm sorry sissy, but I don't have any milk for you." Katie said.

"No, he's strictly on a formula and baby food diet. I would love to breastfeed her, but she would enjoy it too much, if you know what I mean?" Beth answered.

"You could take her to the doctor and have a procedure done, then she wouldn't get those feelings." Ann suggested.

"Oh, you mean a little snip-snip here?" Katie said, lifting James dress and making a snipping motion with her fingers.

James was losing his mind from one extreme to the next! Here was this hot model type girl talking about breastfeeding him and he could imagine being that close to that goddess. Then James froze in terror as they talked about a procedure and he completely soaked his diaper out of fear when they talked about snipping anything.

"NO pl--please please I--I don't want that!" he begged ready to break down and cry!

"I don't want to do anything that drastic if I don't have to." Beth said.

"Well they have drugs that will do the same thing. She'll lose all interest in things that baby's shouldn't be interested in. His voice will soften and she will stop growing hair in places you don't want her to have hair.." Ann said.

"That sounds perfect. Is it permanent?" Mandy asked.

"No. If he stops taking the medicine, almost everything will go back to the way it was. If you want, I'll set up the doctors appointment for as soon as possible." Ann informed.

"Yes please. Do hear that sissy baby? Soon you'll not only dress and act like a girl, but you'll actually be my little girl! Thank you grandma." Beth said.

"Young lady, you're forgetting who's in charge here. Now we were just talking, but if you keep it up I may decide to act on it." Beth warned.

Katie pulled James onto her lap. She started rocking him and patting his bottom.

"Now, now baby. It's okay. I like you just the way you are, little boy bits and all. This is supposed to be a playdate. How about showing auntie Katie your toys? Which ones are your favorite ones to play with? Do you have a dolly?" Katie cooed, snuggling with James.

James felt a little better as it sounded like they might just be teasing him. "Ok sorry mommy." He said trying to get on her good side. He actually smiled when the hot girl pulled him on her lap, she smelt so good her perfume and even her curly hair was sexy everything about her was sexy! James blushed as she teased and cooed at him.

"Ok." he said smiling feeling better about things.

"Yes I like this one it was a boy doll and he was meant to be a boy but his mommy and Mandy thought it was funny they dressed him up like a girl lipstick and all they even put a Barbie diaper on him. He wanted to make his boy doll right but they wouldn't let him.

"He's my favorite one but Mommy and nanny Mandy changed him." He said sadly

James got up and looked at his mommy and Mandy and he knew if they weren't holding his hand then he was required to crawl. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled to get it. Once he got his doll he crawled back to Katie he couldn't help but admire her sexy tan legs. He was so jealous thinking of a real man that would get to enjoy her, but not him!

"Here he is." He said handing her the doll

Katie smiled as she watched James crawl to get the doll. Beth, Ann and Mandy sat on the couch talking.

When James returned Katie took the doll from him and pulled James between her legs. She examined the doll, looking at the dress, then lifting it to check the diaper.

"I think he's really cute. I don't think your mommy and nanny ruined him at all. A lot of dolls look like their owners. Does he have a name?" Katie asked.

James  hated how Katie treated him just like he was a real baby he sat there between her legs where she put him. He couldn't help but wonder what kind of panties she was wearing, he also fantasized about going down on her right here!

"Um wh-What oh his name." He said stuttering nervously as his fantasy was interrupted

"His name is Tom, but mommy changed it to Britney."

"I think Tom is a great name, but so is Britney. Your name used to be James, right? But now it's Jamey, isn't it? A pretty name for a pretty little sissy baby. Britney is a cute name for a sissy too." Katie said.

Katie hugged James and played with the doll in front of him.

"Sissy, it's time for you to perform your routine for mommy, grandma and auntie Katie." Mandy ordered.

Mandy stood up and took James from Katie and led him in front of everyone. She straightened his dress and slipped a pacifier in his mouth. She patted his bottom.

"Make mommy and nanny proud." Mandy whispered in James ear before stepping back.

"I guess." He said kinda confused cause he hated the rational. James smiled as she hugged him bringing his body into hers, he couldn't help but become excited. He smiled and laughed as she played with him, then just like that it all ended. No please seriously he thought to himself as Mandy wanted him to put on a show. He stood there as Mandy did a diaper check and fixed his dress patting his bottom then sticking his pacifier in assuring that his song will sound very babyish. He did as he was told, he sang and did the moves letting his dress come up a few times so everyone could see his diaper.

James didn't wanna dance again but he knew he had no choice and he was confused was Katie flirting with him! He smiled and would do anything for her so he smiled blushing at the hot girl. James did as he was told and went through the same process. This time he did curtsy at the end.

"Can I have a drink?' he asked out of breathe

"Of course, baby." Mandy said.

Mandy got a bottle out of the refrigerator and came back to the living room.

"May I feed her her bottle?" Katie asked.

Mandy handed Katie the bottle and Katie patted her lap.

"Come here sissy." Katie cooed.