LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Not really I don't want any friends." he whined as he laid there getting his diaper changed.

James smiled when he found out it was a girl, in his mind he imagined telling her what to do and being a daddy again.

Then he began thinking what if the girl thought of him just as a sissy boy and she tried bossing him around.

"I'll be good." he didn't wanna think about getting a spanking in front of his playmate.

Mandy finished changing James and got him off the changing table.

"Let's go get some breakfast." Mandy let James to the kitchen. 

Beth smiled at James.

"Good morning, sissy. Did baby have a nice sleep?" Beth cooed.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of her crib this morning. Show me your cute little smile, sissy." Beth cooed.

Beth put James in the high chair and fastened him in. When she put the tray back on Beth tickled James under his arms.

"Who's my hungry chubby little baby?" Beth cooed.

James smiled still not happy with everything but with the spanking floating over his head he knew he had to be good. He began laughing as she tickled him.

"I am I am." he giggled and laughed.

Once she was done tickling him James sat there as she tied his bib around his neck.

"When is my playdate coming over?" he asked curiously

Beth got James ready, then sat down next to him and started feeding him baby cereal.

"She, and her mommy, will be over in a couple of hours. After breakfast nanny will get you dressed and looking pretty for her. I do hope the two of you will get along today. I want you to have friends." Beth said, slipping another spoonful of baby cereal in James mouth.

He ate without any problems as that's what he was now used too.

"Is she a baby against her will was she tricked like you did me?" he was kinda agitated but he didn't wanna get in trouble it would be bad meeting his playdate with a tear streaked face then she would have no reason to do anything he said. James smiled thinking once he gets to be alone with her he would make her call him daddy and he might even spank her just to show her who's boss!

"Please mommy can I wear boy clothes today!" he begged as he knew if he was wearing a dress and looking just like a sissy his new girlfriend might think of him as nothing more then a sissy baby!

"can we just call it off I -ii really don't want any friends." he cried

"What do you mean? She's a baby, because she's a baby. It wasn't against her will and she wasn't tricked. You'll see when she gets here." Beth said.

"That would be silly. Sissy babies don't wear big boy clothes. Your wearing a cute dress and pink diaper, baby. You may not want any friends but mommy wants you to have friends, so it's happening." Beth said.

"You mean she's not a baby like me!" James just assumed his playmate was an adult baby like him. Oh no this is really going to suck if it's a real baby. James sighed In frustration. Great I knew they would make me as sissyish as they could. He was mad he hated how she had the last word! Who is she, she's the one who lied to me! Now I have to be good or get spanked!

"This sucks!" he said pouting

"Of course she's a baby like you. She wears diapers, sleeps in a crib and wears cute baby clothes. Mandy, baby is finished. Go ahead and take her to get ready." Beth ordered.

Mandy came over and got James out of the high chair and wiped his face with his bib before taking it off of him.

"Tell mommy bye-bye, baby. Time to get you dressed for your playdate." Mandy cooed, taking Jamie's hand.

Mandy walked James to the bathroom and stripped everything off of him, including his diaper. She ran a washcloth under the faucet and lathered it with lavender scented soap. She started washing James privates and bottom.

"You don't need a bath, but just a quick wash. You want to smell nice and girlish on your playdate, don't you?" Mandy cooed.

"No!" James stood there naked. He wasn't looking forward to playing with a real baby.

Oh well she won't think of anything with me dressed just like a sissy. He thinks to himself.

"When is she coming over is her mommy staying?"

He had so many questions.

"Really? You want to smell like pee and poop? That's not very nice of you." Mandy said.

Mandy finished washing James and dried him off. She took him by the hand and led him to the nursery.

"What should I put on you first?" Mandy asked.

"Well that's the only scent I have, so it will have to do." Mandy said.

Mandy looked at James.

"Before I can put on your pretty clothes, I need to put something else on you. Do you know what that is?" Mandy asked.

"The diaper isn't stupid. And it's a pink princess diaper. Remember that. Now let's get you dressed." Mandy said.

Mandy moved James over to the changing table and slipped a diaper under him. She rubbed baby oil over his privates, bottom and legs down to his knees. She sprinkled baby powder on him as well before fastening the diaper closed.

As Mandy helped James off the changing table there was a knock on the front door.

"I think your playdate is here rarely! Do you want to go down and greet her in just your diaper, or do you want me to pick out a dress?" Mandy asked.

"It is stupid it's not fair I never wanted to be a baby I--I was a daddy!" he cried as he was lead over tithe changing table. He looked at the ceiling wondering if any of the girls he used to baby were looking for him!  He could only imagine what if Beth messed up his profile on the fetish site they met on. What if she put baby pictures on his profile and everyone would laugh at him.

"Wh--what?" he said as he was snapped out of his thoughts.

"I'll pick out a dress!" he cringed at the thought of only going down there in a diaper!

Mandy led James over to the closet. She pulled out a pink baby dress with lots of ruffles and a yellow dress with a white bib collar but was shorter than the pink dress.

"Okay, here are your choices. You'll look adorable in either one." Mandy said.

He looked at the dresses and both were very babyish and the worse thing is they always had matching ribbons or bows for his hair.

"Can I wear the purple one?" it was least babyish

He knew the purple one wasn't one of his choices but he waited nervously as it looked like Mandy was thinking about it.

Mandy looked at the dresses and put the yellow one back in the closet. 

""You're going to wear the pink one. It will look more adorable on you."

Mandy slipped the dress on James and pulled it down. She brushed his hair and put it in pigtails tied with pink bows. She took him over to the mirror.

"What do you think, baby?" Mandy asked.

"Pink I said the purple one!" he whined as just like that he had the pink dress on. Then he had to stand there as she finished dressing him and doing his hair. He hated it he just ward to go home but he couldn't figure away out.

"I hate it I look like a toddler girl!"

"Yes you do baby. An adorable little toddler girl, or sissy baby." Mandy agreed.

"You remember that little routine I taught you about the teapot? I said you were going to do it for mommy? I think today's the day, don't you? You can show your playdate how to do it too. Won't that be fun?" Mandy said.

"Why don't you practice it before I take you downstairs?" Mandy ordered.

"I know what I look like!" he whined

His jaw dropped.

"Wh--what no please I can't do that!" he cried looking at her hoping she was joking or she would relent and change her mind.

"No it won't be fun I'm not doing it!" he was determined to stand his ground.

He was hoping that he could summon up some courage but it was hard being a sissy baby he knew she was in charge and he just hoped that she would back down.