LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James continued playing until he heard his mommy's voice.

He stopped sitting his Barbie down and looked back smiling at her.

"I was being a good sissy and playing with barbies mommy." he said hating having to do that but he had to act happy.

"I know you were sissy baby, but now it's time for dinner. I hope you'll be a good girl and eat everything for mommy." Beth said.

Beth took James hand and walked him to his highchair. She fastened him in it and tied his bib on.

"I will mommy." he said excitedly giving up all hope of trying to fight he was a boy. If they called him a girl then that was it. He let his sexy mommy lead him to his highchair as he sat down she clicked his tray in place then tying a pink bib around his neck with lace.

"What are you having for dinner mommy?"

"Nanny and I are having spaghetti and meatballs, baby. You're getting strained beef, peas and yogurt." Beth said.

Mandy came to the table and sat down. Beth sat down next to James and started feeding him.

"Please mommy can I have spaghetti and meatballs!" he begged he was quickly answered as she sat down whipping up his food loading the spoon up.

"Mommy I'm being good I'm a sissy baby girl!" he said hoping to make her happy so she would let him get his way!

"No, that isn't baby food. Would you like for me to puree some spaghetti and meatballs so you can eat it?" Beth asked.

"Yes, I see you're being good. Let's see how long that lasts." Beth said.

"I've arranged a playdate for the sissy baby for tomorrow. I hope that's alright." Mandy said.

"Yes, of course. She needs to have friends her own age." Beth said.

"No I'll be happy to eat it." he smiled as his mommy praised him for being good. He nearly spit his food out when he heard about the play date. Bs he thought to himself.

"Wh--what n--no please mommy no playdate!" he cried

James let his mind wonder as the girls talked

Who would it be.

Would it be another guy in the same position?

Would it be a pretty girl! He began to sweat as that would be so embarrassing!

Then he thought for a minute if it was a girl he could feel like a man again and boss a girl around.

He smiled thinking to himself ok if this is going to happen let it be a stupid girl I can boss around!

"I don't want friends!" he whined

He opened eating his dinner knowing he was going to have a playdate he let the curiosity get the best of him.

"Is my playdate a girl?" he asked hoping that it was he could just imagine bossing a girl around that would be fun he thought to himself.

"Does it matter if it's a girl or boy, or a sissy baby like yourself? You'll see tomorrow when their mommy drops them off." Beth said.

Beth picked up a burp rag and wiped James face.

He didn't want to let them know he was hoping it was a girl so he could boss her around and be the daddy again.

"I don't know I was just curious why can't you just tell me?"

"Who is their mommy how do you know her?"

James waited patiently as he was full of questions!

"Because you don't need to know until tomorrow. Whoever it is, you're going to look really cute in one of your prettiest dresses." Beth said.

"Alright let's get you in the tub for a nice bath before bed."

Beth got James out of the tub and took his hand.

"I wanna know now!" he cried on the verge of a tantrum.

He knew whoever it was he was still going to be embarrassed cause he knew and mommy and Mandy would make him real pretty.

James crawled behind his mommy to the bathroom.

He played for a bit as his mommy washed him.

James took her hand letting her lead him to his nursery.

"I said no. If you ask again, mommy will spank." Beth said.

After giving James a bath Beth led him naked to the nursery. Mandy had already set out a white diaper and a pink pajama top.

"Alright, up you go." Beth helped James onto the changing table and diapered him.

Beth put the pajama top on him and snapped it closed.

"Would you like mommy to read you a story?" Beth cooed.

James knew to be quiet cause his mommy didn't ask or tell twice. Once he got in the nursery he was surprised to see a white diaper laying there.

"Can I wear a white diaper tomorrow?"

He laid there as she dispersed him for the night. As she finished dressing him he wondered what tomorrow would be like.

"Sure."

Beth led James over to a rocking chair and sat down. She pulled James up on her lap. Beth slipped a pacifier in his mouth and took a book out of the book rack.

"I don't think you are ready for white diapers during the day, sissy baby. You want to look really cute tomorrow anyway, and you need pink diapers, right?" Beth cooed.

Beth started reading to James and rocking him.

James accepted the pacifier cuddling into his mommy's lap enjoying the closeness and her sexy perfume. He remembered the pictures she sent him when she was leading him on dressed like a baby herself. "I'm ready for white diapers mommy!" he smiled. "I bet you liked the white diapers or do you prefer sexy panties." he said flirting with her.

Beth looked at James.

"I'm not a baby like you. What I wear under my clothes is of no concern to you." Beth said. "I already said no to having you wear a white diaper during the day. Maybe it was a mistake letting you wear one to bed." 

Beth put the book back. She stood up and put James in his crib. She started the mobile and tucked him in.

"Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams." Beth cooed before leaving the nursery.

"In those pictures you looked like you liked them." he said still mad how she lied to him. "No it wasn't a mistake I can still wear a white diaper!" he could tell he made her mad as she put him in his crib. "What about the story!" he cried as she wound the mobile leaving the nursery.

James frowned still not believing how she set him up.

He imagined what color her panties and bra were. He was excited trying to imagine that.

Once she left he rolled over and imagined his mommy and Mandy making out soon he was asleep with a smile on his face.

Mandy came into the nursery the next morning and opened the drapes, letting the sun in. She came over to the crib.

"Good morning, sissy baby! You smell nice this morning. Did you make a present in your diaper for mommy and nanny? Today is a special day. Do you remember what today is?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy lowered the side of the crib.

James woke up when he heard his mommy he stretched and noticed he had a messy diaper. He really didn't know if he could ever get used to this! Made him so mad he used to be the daddy and now he was the baby!

"Yes I'm having a playdate." he said not sure how to feel but if it was a girl who could boss her around and by doing so he'd feel like a daddy again.

"That's right. Your first playdate. Aren't you excited? Now let's get you changed and then fed before getting you dressed." Mandy said.

Mandy helped James out of the crib and moved him to the changing table. She removed his diaper and started cleaning him up.

"I want you to promise me you'll be on your best behavior while your playdate is here. It would be shame if I had to give you a spanking in front of her." Mandy warned.