LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy came over to the crib and checked James diaper.

"I think someone can use a change." Mandy moved James offer to the changing table and handed him a bottle of formula.

"Drink this while I change your diaper, baby." Mandy ordered.

James nodded as a nice clean diaper did sound good. He got out of his crib with help from Mandy and got on his changing table laying down like he has so many times! This was his new norm so he really didn't even think about it anymore they had broke him long ago he accepted he was a baby just not a sissy baby all the time. He took the bottle and began drinking he knew it wasn't milk but he continued drinking as he was used to baby formula now.

Mandy smiled and changed James into a clean pink diaper. She took her time, cleaning and powdering him before taping the diaper on him.

"There we go! Baby's smells a lot better. Now let's get her dressed " Mandy cooed.

Mandy helped James off the changing table and slipped a dress over his head.

James was determined to be good so he let Mandy do whatever. He continued drinking his bottle as she changed him then dressed him. She put him in a yellow dress that had little bears on them it definitely looked like something a baby girl might wear. He figured she was trying to push him and make him mad but he was determined to accept he was a sissy and once he did that then he could be a baby boy again. He smiled at the thought of that.

After putting the dress on James Mandy fixed his hair and put bows in it.

"I'm going to have to set up a playdate for you with some of the toddlers in the neighborhood. Doesn't that sound like fun, baby? You need some social interaction with children your age." Mandy said.

James was furious how she was going out of her way to make him look pretty. He looked at the bows and cringed.

"No I can't play with toddlers I'm really an adult!" he said confused. Does she really think I'm a baby.

Oh well no parents in their right mind will let their kids play with a adult being treated like a baby. He thinks to himself.

Mandy took the bottle from James and replaced it with a pacifier. She put the bottle in the sink and led James outside. She led him over to a swing set.

"Let's get you in a swing, baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy helped James into a baby swing.

James let her take him in the backyard as she held his hand.

"Ok." he said as she lead him over to the swings.

He was still surprised how his mommy got a baby swing set big enough for him.

She really went all out. He thought to himself looking at Mandy as she had a big smile on her face.

Mandy lifted James into the baby swing and fastened him in. She started pushing the swing.

"You forgot dolly. She would love to swing too. Would you like for me to go get her, or your teddy bear?" Mandy asked.

James sat there as she began pushing the swing.

"How bout Tony the teddy bear?"

He was looking forward to watching her sexy ass as she went inside to get him.

The girls always seemed to enjoy teasing him and he knew it.

"Sure thing. Don't go anywhere, sweetie." Mandy giggled.

Mandy went inside and got the bear, dressing it in a matching dress to what James had on now. She brought it back to James and set the bear in the swing.

"There you go baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy pushed the swing again.

"I really can't." he said as he was stuck. He did enjoy checking her out as she walked off giggling.

Oh know what is she doing now he thought to himself.

James looked at his bear.

"What why did you do that he's a boy not a sissy!" he looked at his bear who looked sad

"No no no he's a boy!" he cried he didn't want to kiss his bear that's something's girls or sissies would do. It was like he was the bear and he could see what they were doing to him.

"He's a boy please please!" he cried looking at his bear now dressed like him. He felt mad and sad he looked at Mandy with tears in his eyes.

James looked at his bear. "You look cute." he said giving him a quick kiss

"Yes." he said he wasn't lying as it wasn't bad. He felt bad for his bear but then he thought if he's going to be humiliated it might not be so bad if he had a friend to be embarrassed with too. The bear was a tough bear but in a dress and diaper he looked just like James a little weak sissy boy or a baby girl who everyone controlled..

Mandy smiled and pushed James for a while longer. Finally she stopped the swing and got James out.

"What would you and Tony like to do now? We can have a tea party, or we can play in the sandbox." Mandy suggested.

"I already told you no. Both of you are too young to care about panties." Mandy said, swatting James bottom.

Mandy helped James sit down on the side of the sandbox and handed him a pail and shovel.