LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I mean I saw how you were talking to her. She even wanted you to jump in the ball pit with her didn't she?"

"No, Sissy. I am your mommy. Why would I want a boyfriend who wears diapers and girls clothes? Don't worry I will find you someone."

Beth ignored him as she got in the front seat and drove home. She got James out of the car and led him into the house.As soon as they were in the house, Beth took the overalls off of James and led him to the bedroom. She took out a small pink nightgown out and put it on James.

"Alright baby, Let's get you in your crib."

Beth led James over to the crib.

"I don't want a girlfriend haven't you had your fun don't you need to go find someone else you can humiliate." he asked being in the car set with her driving he knew he could say whatever right now. He wasn't trying to get in trouble he was just expressing himself. He kept wondering what she meant by saying she'd find him a girlfriend. He couldn't figure out what girl would want a sissy baby for a boyfriend and didn't he have any say!

James laid there as she tucked him in. He was so mad this was his house now he's been reduced to having the nursery as his room! She's taken over his own house. He was so mad. He couldn't figure away out! The baby watched as she left wondering what she's going to do. He laid there sucking his pacifier listening to the mobile and watching it move above his head. She should be the one laying in here! He thought to himself as he began to drift off to sleep. Today was a big day for him!

Beth spent the rest of the evening lining up a babysitter for James, then watching one of her romantic movies. Finally around eleven she checked in on James then went to bed herself.

Beth woke up at seven, wanting to be up before James woke up. She went into the kitchen and prepared a bottle of baby formula and warmed it up. Once it was ready she came into the nursery and over to the crib. She smiled at how cute he looked. Beth gently moved some stray hairs out of his face and ran her fingernails over his cheeks.

"Time to wake up, sissy. We have a big day ahead of us today. Look what I have for you, baby."

Beth slipped the bottle in front of James so he could see it.

James woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee as he still had his control but he knew there was no point in doing anything no need to yell or cry for her like she wants him to do. He knew better then to try to get out he didn't want a spanking he knew the bathroom was locked. So he rolled over and flooded his diaper, not long after that he went back to sleep. The baby woke up to his mommy's voice.

He looked up looking into her eyes damn she was so hot he thought to himself.

"Why what's going on?" he asked nervously. What was the big day!

He wondered what she had behind her back when she showed him a bottle.

What am I supposed to be happy! He thought to himself.

He just frowned turning his head. He was thirsty but he wanted Coffee not milk!

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, baby. Let's just say we are going to make our sissy baby look even more adorable today. You want to look good when your babysitter comes tonight, right?"

Beth held the bottle in front of his mouth and wiggled it.

"Come on Sissy. The sooner you finish your bottle, the sooner I can change your diaper. You don't want to get a rash do you?" Beth cooed.

"No please don't make me a sissy can't I be a boy please!" he whined as he wasn't even fighting being a baby she had so much control that he was just begging to be a boy.

"I--I don't want a babysitter!" he said feeling like he'd be utterly embarrassed but if it was a girl younger then him he was sure he could scare her and she'd go home running away then he figured he could change the locks and get rid of this crazy girl!

"No." he said as a rash would really be uncomfortable and he definitely didn't want that.

He opened and let her feed him.

"Now Sissy. You are going to be what I want you to be, understood? If I want to put your hair up in pigtails tied with pink bows, I will. If I want to pierce your cute little ears and put purple teddy bear earrings in them, I will. You have no control over it. You know boys have pierced ears too. They have long hair too. So you are going to dress up nicely for mommy, aren't you?"

"I already hired the babysitter. She's a freshman in college, and she is the daughter of one of my friends. I already explained all about you, and she is eager to watch you. I'm sure that you two will get along just fine."

Beth cooed as she held the bottle while James drank it.

James knew he had no choice and the picture she was painting for him was scary. Then when he herd the part about babysitter he was doing back flips on the inside. He had been waiting for her to make a mistake and he felt she made one. Yes he was getting a younger girl one he was sure he could intimidate and scare off. Then Beth will have a huge surprise waiting for her. He couldn't help but smile with the mere thought of getting his life back!

"What did you tell her about me?" he said spitting the nipple out.

"The truth, baby. I told her you were a baby in diapers and was being treated like a sissy baby. She has no problem with changing your diapers or feeding you or anything else that she needs to do to take care of you. Now finish your bottle." Beth ordered.

Beth kept patting James bottom as he drank the bottle.

James just continued drinking smiling on the inside thinking he had the perfect plan and he had Beth to thank. Maybe I'll put a fake add on that site and lure her in and pay her back. I'd love to spank that sexy ass! He thought to himself.

"Ok." he said as he continued drinking the bottle as Beth patted him.

Won't be many more of these." he thought to himself.

James laid there as she untapped his diaper commenting on how wet it was. He wasn't going to play her game and have to admit wetting a damn diaper that she forced on him. He couldn't help but get a little excited as she wiped him down as she touched his man hood. He was embarrassed and just hoping she didn't say anything.

Soon this will be over! He thought to himself. He could just see it now some little young girl coming over to babysit a man hell I might just spank her to show her who's boss. He thought to himself.

Once Beth had James changed, she lifted him out of the crib and set him on the floor. She took off his nightgown and led him out to the kitchen in just his diaper. Beth lifted James into the high chair and put the tray on in front of him. She tied a pink bib around his neck and started fixing a bowl of baby cereal for him.

"Who's my hungry little sissy baby?" Beth cooed as she stirred the cereal.

Once he was changed and out of the crib, he couldn't believe she was going to make him just wear his diaper.

"Wh- what can't I have some pants or something!" he whined and complained as he was lead into the kitchen he got in the highchair. He was assuming he would be home free tonight so he was doing all he could not to get a spanking!

He looked at the stupid pink bib that was around his neck.

"I am." he said figuring he'd play her game one final time!

"That's right. You're my hungry little sissy baby. Okay, open the tunnel, here comes the train." Beth said weaving the spoon back and forth from the bowl to James mouth.

"So which dress do you want to wear to the salon today to get your hair done and your ears pierced?" Beth asked.

James just figured the best thing he could do was go along with her game, so he opened and ate the baby cereal. It was revolting as he was used to eggs and sausage or pancakes not baby cereal, but he figured soon enough he would have that again. Then he almost lost it, when she said something about the dress and his hair.

"Are you serious you expect to pick out a dress to wear to the saloon no I'm not doing that!" he yelled

"That's up to you, but if I pick out a dress it is going to be short enough to show off your diaper underneath. but that's okay. I don't mind. I won't be wearing the dress. Or diapers for that matter." Giggled Beth.

Beth finished feeding James his cereal and wiped his face and hands. She helped him out of the high chair and took his hand.

"You should be you said you wanted a daddy and you look cute as a baby!" he said trying to convince her to go back to being a baby instead of the liar she turned out to be.

He finished eating the cereal. I can't believe her she's going to make me pick out the dress.

The baby sat there as she wiped his hands and face, He was happy to be released from the highchair.

"Do we have too, I don't feel like going anywhere!"

"Well I will never be your baby girl, so you can forget that. You should have done a better job at checking out perspective babies." Beth said.

"You better get used to going out, baby. I am going to want to show you off to all my friends. You'll get used to it baby. And I want you to look you're prettiest when we go out, so you need your hair done and your ears pierced, then mommy will pick out a cute pair of earrings for her babies ears."

Beth opened the closet and took out several dresses for James to choose from. They were all very babyish looking and most had ruffles on them.

He stood there looking at the dresses in only his diaper he felt so foolish trying to pick out a dress. Damn he thought to himself she's intent on showing me off to her friends she'd probably spank me or let them spank me, She'd change me or feed me or let them. I have to make this plan work with the babysitter tonight. She was a fraud she was never going to be a baby she set me up.

"Um I guess this one." he said holding up the yellow one. It was either that one or the pink one, or the white one that was too short and it had pink hearts on it. He could've picked the baby blue one but it had stars on it and looked really girly..

Beth smiled and hung the rest of the dresses back in the closet. She took the yellow dress off the hanger and slipped it over James head and pulled it down. The dress had a satin belt and puffy sleeves. It came almost to his knees, keeping the diaper covered. Beth brushed his hair and put a couple of yellow bows in it.

"Now you look adorably cute."

Beth turned James so he could see himself in the mirror. She slipped a yellow pacifier in his mouth.

He stood there as she eagerly dressed him, it was like she was a little girl dressing her doll. He was glad his diaper didn't show but overall he felt like the sissy she was making him. James felt her doing stuff to his hair. Then he could feel her tying bows in his hair.

When he looked in the mirror looking back at him was a baby girl.

"Please Beth this is going too far!" to make it worse she stuck a yellow pacifier in his mouth matching his dress.

"What do you mean, this is going too far? Sissy wants to look pretty at the salon doesn't she?"

Beth picked James up and sat him on the edge of the crib. She slipped a pair of yellow ankle socks with ruffles on his feet and his light up sneakers, fastening them clothes. She lifted him off the crib and took his hand. She grabbed the diaper bag and headed out to the living room.

"Alright, time to go bye-bye, baby."