LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Please I don't wanna sing again. Unknown to him Mandy or any adult probably thought it was cute that he thought he had a choice or a say in the matter.

"So I'm supposed to be happy and want to wear dresses and play with my dolls and have fun?" he really wanted to know what would make her and his mommy happy so he could show them he was a sissy as long as it would lead to him being a baby boy.

"Ok I'll try it."

"I know baby but you need to practice. You can sing different songs, but you need to sing." Mandy ordered.

"Yes, but it has to be genuine. It can't be an act. Your mommy and I will know if you aren't being real." Mandy said.

"Please I don't wanna sing!" he was determined to get his way!

He looked at Mandy hoping she might change her mind in anything.

James kept his eyes on the prize which was anything to get back to being a baby boy.

"Can you teach me how to be a sissy so you and mommy will no I'm for real?"

"Start singing or I'll give you a bare bottom spanking with a hairbrush." Mandy warned.

"I am teaching you, baby. You need to be excited about having your Matilda painting or having mommy or myself pick out a cute dress or outfit for you to wear." Mandy said.

That was the last thing James wanted was a bare bottom spanking with her thick wood hairbrush as it showed no mercy.

"I'm a little tea pot short and spout." he sang like his life depended on it.

His bottom did depend on it and he knew so he just wanted to make Mandy and mommy happy.

"Very good, but louder. Almost shout as your singing. Keep singing until I tell you to stop. Once I have your nails finished and in your dress, you can do the motions to the song as well." Mandy said.

Mandy started on Jame's feet.

James stomped his foot.

"Fine!" he said mad as hell. He hated signing and now she was forcing him to sing louder.

He dutifully did as he was told singing shouting it like she wanted.

James looked down at his toes as she painted them.

Mandy smiled as she painted his toes, listening to him sing. When she was done she put the dress on him and stood him up. She slipped the pacifier in his mouth.

"Alright, now sing it again and do the motions. I'll let you know if you're doing it right." Mandy ordered.

James was so mad he could literally spit fire but he knew he'd lose. He knew having to sing with the pacifier in his mouth it would sound so babyish but he knew that's what she wanted

"I'm a little tea pot on and on even with the motions he sang loudly behind his pacifier sounding very babyish.

Mandy smiled as James sang for her.

"Good job, baby. I can't wait for your mommy to see you. I love how your diaper peeks out when you tip over. Do it again!" Mandy ordered.

"How many more!" he was growing real frustrated he did as he was told this time trying to pull his rests down. He didn't want his diaper showing.

"Ok are we done now?" he asked after doing it two times in a row.

"Alright, you can take a break. Go sit on your blanket and play with your dollies. I'll come get you when it's lunch time." Mandy said.

Mandy picked up the nail polish and stood up.

Mandy smiled and left the room. She returned about twenty minutes later with a bottle of formula.

"Here's something to make your throat feel better." Mandy said.

She held the bottle out too James.

"Well you were until you asked me. That sounds like you're trying to force it. Just accept being a sissy." Mandy said.

Mandy sat down on the couch and watched James drink his bottle.

"I guess." James said not wanting to argue.

He figured that's what a good sissy would do she would just take her nap like a good sissy baby would sissies and girls are better then boys. He thought to himself.

Mandy took James to the nursery and took off his dress. She helped him into the crib and slipped a pacifier in his mouth. She put dolly under his arm and kissed his cheek.

"Have a nice sleep, sissy baby." Mandy cooed.

James stood there as Mandy undressed him down to his diaper he got in the crib and laid down taking his dolly he hugged her as Mandy clicked the crib in place then she wound the mobile.

"Ok." he said behind the pacifier.

After a hour or so James woke up.

"Baby's awake can I get up now?" he hated how they made him talk about himself in the third person by referring to himself as baby.

He waited to see who would come and get him.