LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Yeah I don't mind staying home I'll even play with the rattle!" he said excitedly begging.

He hated going out they would pack a diaper bag and it wasn't like those fancy purse diaper bags that looked like purses. No this was a pink diaper bag that said baby girl on one side and on the other side it had pictures of diapers and safety pins and it read still in diapers!

James thought back to when he was a daddy and how he would laugh and get so turned on when he was out with his baby girls and he would make them say daddy baby went potty while they were out, it would make him laugh watching her squirm around always looking to make sure no one could tell she was diapered like a big baby.

When Mandy finished her breakfast she got James out of his highchair and took off his bib.

"Let's go to the playroom." Mandy cooed.

Mandy carried James to the playroom and set him on a pink rocking horse.

"Put your hands on the handles by her head and hold on right." Mandy said.

Mandy started rocking the horse.

"Ok." he said glad to get out of his highchair and he figured the playroom would be better then going out.

"Come on I don't wanna ride a horse!" he cried as Mandy put him on the horse.

He sat there shaking his head at how much his life has changed! Sitting on a pink horse in a pink diaper! He just wanted to yell.

James hated rocking on the horse as the diaper grinned into him and it made him feel good. He hoped Mandy couldn't tell how it was turning him on. He was happy and disappointed when she let him down.

"Ok." he said as he went to the playroom.

Mandy shook her head.

"Your bear has good taste. Tell Miss Bear that I'm out of her class. Besides, I've already got a girlfriend." Mandy said.

Mandy took out her phone and started playing on it.

"He don't like his dress just like I don't please take it off him no I don't wan wear a dress!" he whined

She was beautiful but she totally dominated him and made sure he knew she was in charge.

He was so mad cause he should fight her but he knew that would only end up In a spanking! Then he'd still have to do whatever they wanted.

"That's too bad. Until you start liking wearing dresses, you both are going to be wearing them most of the time." Mandy said.

Mandy pointed to the baby rattle.

"Don't forget to play with your rattle, sissy." Mandy said.

"It looks like you're a sissy to me and mommy." Mandy said.

Mandy watched James shake the rattle and shook her head.

"You need you want to play with that rattle. You don't look like you're enjoying yourself." Mandy said.

Mandy smiled as James kept playing with the rattle.

"That's a good baby. I'm going to have to get a rattle for your bear to play with." Mandy said.

Mandy took out her phone and took a couple of pictures  of James.

"He is a boy. Just like you he likes wearing dresses and pink clothes. That doesn't make him any less a boy bear." Mandy said.

"Wait here. I'll be right back. Keep playing with your toys." Mandy ordered.

Mandy stood up and left the play room.

"Ugh but I don't like wearing dresses and pink clothes and you know it!" he squealed sounding just like the sissy baby they were making him or what he has already become.

He checked out Mandy as she got up to leave.

"Where's she going?" he wondered to himself.

He picked up his rattle and shook it a few times anything to keep him from laying on his back and slobbering on it and playing with his toes.

"That bitch!" he thought to himself as he was infuriated at how his stepsister gave his mommy and his babysitter ideas.

"Fine whatever!" James had learned once they said something again they weren't budging at times he let it get out of control and would throw a tantrum then get in trouble. Why argue this and get the day started on a bad foot. Can I ever get away! He thought to himself. "I'm not really hungry!" he whined looking at the bottle. He knew all too well it didn't matter what he wanted they decided what he would wear eat and sleep and even get changed. James was finding out what it really meant to be a baby.

"Aren't you guys getting tired of treating me as a baby!" he cried hoping to plant the sees that would lead to his freedom.