LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy followed James out to the living room where Beth was.

"There's my little princess! Did nanny get you all cleaned up and in a fresh diaper?" Beth asked.

Beth picked James up and hugged him. She slipped a pacifier in his mouth.

"Are you ready to go night-night, baby?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, okay? I just started letting you wear a white diaper to bed so you can dream about being a baby boy again. It's going to be awhile before you are ready to go out in a white diaper. You need to embrace your sissyness." Beth said.

Beth handed James to Mandy and gave her a warm bottle of formula.

"Night-night, baby." Beth cooed.

"Ok but it's hard to dream about being a baby boy when I have all the baby girl stuff around." He thought how his crib was white with pink trim and how his diaper stacker was pink with baby girl written in white. Then there was the plaque or sign that read Princess room and of course his pink teddy bear.

"I am and have!" he whined as he figured he was doing good.

"Night nite." James said hoping to make his mommy happy. A happy mommy meant a happy baby!

Mandy carried James to the nursery and laid him in the crib. She handed him the bottle.

"Time for all good, and bad, babies to go to sleep. Ill see you in the morning. Night-night baby." Mandy said.

Mandy tucked James in and started the mobile. She turned down the lights and left the room.

James stretched as he was tired he felt good knowing he had a white diaper on but he wasn't looking forward to his sister watching him. He accepted his bottle laying there he began drinking as Mandy wound the mobile, he figured in about twenty minutes or so he'd be asleep.

Beth and Mandy went to bed a few hours later, after Mandy checked on James.

The next morning Mandy came into the nursery to wake James as Beth fixed his breakfast.

"Rise and shine, princess! Time to start another day!" Mandy said as she came over to the crib.

James opened his eyes still sucking his pacifier as Mandy woke him up. It was now a normal thing that James found himself more and more waking up with his pacifier as he was sucking it all night now.

"Is it morning ?" he said sitting up and stretching

Mandy went over to the window and opened the curtains. The sun was just starting to come up.

"It's a beautiful morning baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy picked James up and moved him over to the changing table. Just as she strapped him down and opened his diaper her cell phone rang. Mandy looked at it and smiled at James. 

"Sorry baby. I need to take this. It's your sissy." Mandy said.

Mandy walked out of the nursery.

James put his hand up to cover his eyes as it was really bright. He laid down ready to get into a nice fresh diaper, then he looked up as Mandy's phone rang.

"Um ok don't tell her what I said last night!" he was worried what his sister might do if she found out he said that she was mean to him.

As he was waiting for her to get back he was hoping he could wear a white diaper then his sister would respect him again knowing he's a boy!

Mandy came back into the room over to the changing table.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news, baby. An emergency came up and sissy won't be able to watch you today. I'm afraid you're stuck with nanny today. Don't worry, I'll make sure you play with your rattle." Mandy informed.

Mandy lifted James legs and removed his diaper and started to clean him.

"What happened I don't wanna play with the rattle can't I play with my blocks and wear a white diaper. He was relieved he'd be staying home but disappointed when she talked about playing with his rattle. He laid there as she changed him he looked at his white diaper and hoped he got to wear one for the whole day then e would feel like a boy and maybe be a man again someday.

"You're going to play with your blocks too, baby. But you're also going to play with your rattle, and we'll go for a walk later, after your afternoon nap." Mandy said.

Mandy finished cleaning James and took out a pink diaper and slipped it under James.

"Pink is really your color, isn't it baby?" Mandy asked as she powdered James and taped the diaper closed.

"I don't wanna play with the rattle that's for real babies aren't I a toddler." he couldn't believe he said it but he also knew that's the best he could hope for.

"Please can't I wear a white diaper?" he cried as she quickly put him in the pink diaper.

"No it's not my color!" he said angrily feeling just like a beaten sissy or even a baby girl and the pink diaper reminded him that he wasn't wrong!

"You are whatever we decide you are. And you will play with whatever toys we tell you to, regardless of age. Is that understood?" Mandy said.

"Oh yes. Pink is definitely your color." Mandy said with a smile.

Mandy took James off the changing table. She took a pink tee shirt that said Mommy's little princess on it and put it on James, along with a rainbow colored tutu. She took him over to the mirror.

"Who's that adorable little baby in the mirror?" Mandy cooed.

James was furious how Mandy scolded him but he knew she was right.

"Yes." he said defeated. He figured maybe he could pretend his diaper was white and he could convince himself he was a boy.

He sat on the changing table as she dressed him. He looked at the stiff she put on him it was going to e really hard to pretend he was a boy.

Standing there in front of the mirror reflected a little baby girl or a big baby girl, there was no way he could convince himself he was anything but a baby girl.

"I am." he said with no enthusiasm in his voice

"Let's go show mommy her little princess. I hope you are going to be a little more enthusiastic about it." Mandy said.

Mandy took James hand and led him to the kitchen where Beth was standing at the counter drinking coffee, wearing her nightgown. Mandy let go of James hand and patted his bottom.

"Go say good morning to mommy." Mandy ordered.

Beth looked at James and smiled.

"Good morning my little sissy baby. Don't you look adorable this morning! Did you have a nice sleep?" Beth asked.

She picked James up and put him in his highchair.

"Yeah but Mandy put me in a pink diaper can't I wear my white diaper today?" he sat in his highchair hoping that she would tell me to put him in a white diaper.

He sat there as they talked and was at least happy his sister wouldn't be watching him.

"What's for breakfast?"

"I told you last night that white diapers are for bedtime. I want my little sissy baby in a pink diaper during the day." Beth said.

"What did you have for breakfast yesterday and the day before? A bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula." Beth said.

Beth tied a bib on James, then sat down to feed him.

"Whatever!" he said disappointed that he couldn't really enjoy his white diapers as he would be asleep he wanted a day where he could wear his white diapers.

James rolled his eyes.

"I was hoping for something different!"

Mandy sat down for her breakfast.

"Baby's sissy called. She can't watch your little princess today, so I've decided it's going to be nanny and baby day today." Mandy told Beth.

"Oh really? Maybe I can take time off this afternoon and we can all do something together." Beth said.

"Would you like that, baby?" Beth asked, slipping the spoon inn James mouth.