LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was mad as his hands and face were smeared with food.

"Can I have a paper towel?" he asked holding his hands out to demonstrate the mess on his hands.

He watched as Mandy and his mommy continued talking.

"Mommy can I please have a paper towel?"

Beth and Mandy finished eating and Mandy cleared the table. Beth got a washcloth and ran it under the faucet. She brought it back to the table. 

"Alright baby, let me see your hands." Beth ordered.

James smiled setting his half empty bottle down.

He just let her clean off his hands and face he knew better then to fuss that would only get him in trouble.

"Um mommy I've been good right?" he asked hoping that she would agree.

He was happy to be free he saw his highchair as nothing more then a body prison as everything was restricted and he couldn't move much and he definitely couldn't get out. James was like a little kid anymore as he truly couldn't control his emotions or himself like he used too! In his former life he seldom asked permission for anything but that's all been taken away. Now his life consisted of asking or begging for things and he was either told yes or no or maybe and if he had a problem with it depending on his reaction he would get in trouble including a spanking.

"Well sine I've been good and I was good with my sister can I wear my boy diapers tomorrow?" he asked nervously and anxiously

"Don't be silly! You're my little princess! Princesses wear pink diapers! But how about I let you sleep in a white diaper and you could pretend you're mommy's baby boy, okay? But first how about I let nanny give you a bath?" Beth cooed.

Mandy took James from Beth and started undressing him.

James got only half of what he wanted.

B--b-but can I wear it all day." James didn't even realize he was begging to wear a diaper all day.

If his adult self could say anything it would yell at James and also tell Beth and Mandy what a great job they did, he would only compliment them like a competitor who had lost but it was a good game. Good sportsmanship cause they clearly won!

"I don't really want one!" he whined as Mandy didn't even listen or pay him any mind as she began undressing him.

Mandy carried James, who was now naked, back to the bathroom. She started water running in the tub as she kept James in her arms.

"It looks like your getting your  boy diapers back, at last at night. It's a start, right baby?" Mandy cooed.

"Baby steps, baby. Be happy your going to sleep in white diapers. If you show mommy your grateful, maybe she'll let you wear white diapers during the day under your dress." Mandy said.

Beth put James in the tub. She started washing him.

"I'm not sure baby. I'll talk to your mommy tonight and let you know in the morning. Why don't you want sissy to watch you?" Mandy asked.

"Can't I wear a romper or my footed pajamas instead of the dress?" He knew everything would be pink or girlish but it would be better then a dress. He was kinda surprised that Mandy didn't seeme disappointed she was the one that seemed to like him being a sissy and tried to make him as girlish as possible. James got in the tub he wasn't even embarrassed about being naked around her after all she changes his diapers. He didn't know what was more embarrassing having a small manhood or having his diaper changed in front of everyone.

"She's mean!" he said without thinking if that got back to her she might not be to happy.

"Silly baby. You can't wear your footed pajamas in the daytime. I'll talk to mommy about letting you wear a romper." Mandy said.

Mandy washed James from head to toe then rinsed him off.

"How is sissy mean?" Mandy asked.

"Ok." James figured it would be better then a dress. He could almost pretend he was a real boy not a sissy boy and damn sure not a girl!  He knew it would be hard if he was wearing his white diaper with a dress. James sat there as Mandy washed him knowing he was a baby he didn't even try to help. He remembered his first bath and he threw a big fit and his wet bottom got a good spanking and corner time and both sucked!

"I really don't wanna get into it but if you insist I need a babysitter can you watch me--I still don't understand why it--I can't stay by myself.

"B--but you ca--can't watch me?" he said feeling sad.

He didn't want his sister watching him she might take off his white diaper and laugh at him as she put him in a pink diaper. He hated to think about a new babysitter who knew how old she would be and how she would treat him.

"No I guess I'll be fine." he said standing there as she dried him off.

I better put BBQ sauce on my toes. He thought to himself.

"Not tomorrow, baby, but after that I can for awhile. I just don't understand what you have against sissy watching you. She takes good care of you, right? Feeds you often and changes your diaper when needed?" Mandy asked.

Mandy finished drying James and swatted his bottom.

"Let's go to you're nursery." Mandy ordered.

"Fine." James said disappointed sounding like a young kid who tried and tried to get to stay up but finally realized that wasn't happening. "You know what she names me do." He hated thinking about it! What else could she do to "ouch!" James yelped before he could finish his thought.

"What was that for!" he said rubbing his bottom that was stinging

"Play with your rattle? All babies like playing with their rattles. It's adorable. Especially when they drool on it." Mandy said.

"I don't need a reason to spank that cute little butt." Mandy giggled.

Mandy took James to the nursery and helped him onto the changing table. She reached under the table and pulled out a white diaper and showed it to James.

"Look what I have for you baby! Aren't you excited?" Mandy cooed.

"I don't!" he hated the rattle and making him slobber on it sucked!

"Maybe I'll smack your fine ass and I'm sure that thong won't do much to stop it from stinging." he was trying to flirt with her.

Once they got to the nursery James laid on the changing table waiting to be changed.

"Yeah yeah can I wear it tomorrow too!" he was so excited he was going to get to wear a white diaper. James had lost his manhood long time ago what was left was a pathetic baby and not even a baby but a sissy baby. If he could go out of his body he'd beat the crap out of himself and Yell be a man!

"Well then I guess you need more rattle time, don't you baby? Not only with sissy, but also here at home." Mandy said.

"Let's see you try it. Your muscles are so weak I doubt you could even do anything. And no, I'm not giving you permission to try. Unless you want a long spanking session over mommy's and my lap." Mandy warned.

"I'll have to ask mommy but I don't think you'll be wearing your white diapers during the day. I think she only is going to let you wear them at night, for now." Mandy said.

Mandy finished diapering James and got him off the changing table. She put a pink pajama top on him.

"Alright, let's go show mommy how cute you look in your white diapers baby." Mandy ordered, setting James on the floor.

"No I don't want a spanking."

He laid the as she pulled his diaper up tightly between his legs, he looked at it and it was white what a difference it made. He thought to himself.

"Ok." he said as he was dressed

Once he was on the floor he knew he was supposed to crawl and that's what he did.