LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth and Mandy talked for awhile in the kitchen laughing loudly. After a bit Mandy came back to the living room.

"Are you being a good girl, baby?" Mandy asked.

Mandy put a bottle in the crib.

"There you go baby."

Mandy smiled and kissed James cheek before disappearing upstairs to her room. A few minutes later Beth came out to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I know you said you weren't hungry, but dinner will be ready shortly. Beth said.

She turned on the TV.

"Sure I guess what kind of food will I eat, I know baby food but can I pick it out?"

James remembered all the restaurants he used to go to and he'd look at the menu, but now he had no choice in what he ate.

He rolled his eyes realizing his diaper was wet.

"I don't think so. Babies don't choose what they eat. Their mommy's or baby's choose for them. Maybe I'll feed you two jars of prunes so you'll wake up in a really messy diaper. Would you like that?" Beth asked.

"No mommy please I'll be good and you're right mommies pick out baby's dinner i'll be a good girl mommy." he said fearing a spanking or eating prunes that's the last thing he wanted he hated messy diapers!

He figured by calling himself a girl she would like that and change her mind.

James started playing with his dolly mad that he even referred to himself as a girl, but he was trying to earn brownie points and he didn't know if it would be successful or not. He watched his mommy watching TV.

"What are you watching mommy?" his play pen was turned away from the TV some could just hear it.

"Nothing you would be interested in baby. I'm watching Dr. Phil. There's no cute cartoon animals or Muppets on the show." Beth said.

In a little bit the oven dinged letting Beth know dinner was ready. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes to get you, baby." Beth cooed, leaving the room.

"Ha ha aren't you funny!" James tried to peak into the room to see the TV, but he had no luck as they purposely put his play pen in position so he couldn't see the TV. He sat in his baby jail. Then he herd the oven timer ding.

"Ok." he said not even knowing if he was expected to answer.

Beth pulled a meat loaf out of the oven and mashed potatoes and peas off the stove. She set the table and brought the food over. Beth got  three jars of baby food and a bottle and set them near the high chair. Finally she came to the living room.

"Mandy, dinners ready!" Beth called out.

Beth walked over to the playpen and picked James up. She picked him up and patted his bottom.

"I think someone needs her diaper changed after dinner, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Beth cooed, carrying James to the kitchen.

"When or if you become an adult, you can have adult food. It's too rich for a baby's tummy." Beth said.

Beth seated James in the high chair and fastened him in. She got a bib and put it on him, then got a divided plate and put all the baby food on it. She set the plate on the tray of the high chair and handed James the rubber baby spoon.

"Let's see how well the sissy princess can do feeding herself while mommy and nanny eat their dinner." Beth said.

"Not for a very long time. Too many sleeps for me to count. Why would you want to be an adult. You have it made as a baby. Everyone takes care of you, you don't have to stop what you are doing to use the potty, and you can play with toys all day." Beth said.

"Good. Try not to get too much on your face or bib." Beth said.

Beth and Mandy started to eat their dinner.

"I used to be an adult and liked it, I have friends and other girls that wanted me to baby them and I'm a man not a girl and damn sure not a baby!" he yelled getting mad as she was trying to make it sound like fun being a baby.

He ate his food trying to get through the meal without getting in trouble.

"You don't look like adult to me in your diaper and baby clothes, pooping and peeing yourself without noticing, spending your day playing with your rattle and feet. How do your toes taste, baby?" Beth asked.

James couldn't say anything as she was right! Then he wondered if he said too much, what if she went to the dating site where he met Beth and she posted baby pictures of him everyone would laugh at him some of the girls who knew might even message him to make fun of him. He continued eating trying to ignore her then when she said something about his toes he started to sweat! No please don't make me do that! He thought to himself.

"I'll be good ok."

James looked at her.

"Wh--what i- I need my spoon back!" he cried

He was hoping he was wrong but he was thinking she wanted him to eat with his hands.

"I'll be good mommy please can I have my spoon back!" he cried knowing if he ate with his hands he'd look just like a baby!

Beth stood up and took the spoon to the sink.she came back to the table.

"You've got to the count of three to start eating again. I want to see an empty dish before nanny and I finish our dinner.  1..., 2..." Beth ordered.

He watched as she took the spoon to the sink, sadly for him what he thought was right.

"B--but mommy my hands will get dirty!" he whined as she began counting.

Once she got to two he began to worry.

"Ok ok!" he said as his argument fell on defy ears and he began eating.