LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was embarrassed as the other girls watched.

"Do they have to be in here!"

He looked at the ceiling as she wiped him down and brought the diaper up between his legs nice and snug.

Once he was dressed he was relieved to be put in the play pen to play when she didn't say anything about acting like a baby that was perfect he thought to himself.

I was good and played her damn games but being a boy and having white diapers is worth it. He picked up the blocks and began playing.

About an hour later Mandy came to the door with the stroller. She knocked on the door. Kelli answered and let her in. Mandy and Kelli walked over to the playpen.

"So did she behave today?" Mandy asked.

"For the most part. She got cranky a couple of times, but that's expected for a baby her age." Kelli said.

"Did you have fun with sissy today, baby?" Mandy asked.

James was so happy to see Mandy, he was ready to go home.

He didn't even care if they referred to him as a girl, he was just holding on to the fact his mommy said he might be able to be a boy and that meant white diapers.

"Um sure." he didn't know what to say he just wanted to leave and hope it would be a ling time before he came back.

"We saw you playing with your rattle and your feet, baby. It looked like you were having fun." Mandy said.

Mandy picked James up and checked his diaper and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, let's go home and see mommy. Wave bye-bye to sissy and her friends." Mandy ordered.

"That's a shame. Mommy hoped you enjoyed your playtime. She's going to be sad you didn't like playing." Mandy said.

Kelli, Lisa and Megan waved back and blew James a kiss.

Mandy carried James to the stroller and strapped him in. She opened her purse and took out a pink rattle like the one at Kelli's. She held it out to James.

"Here's something for you to play with on the way home, baby. You did look like you were having fun at Sissy's house." Mandy said.

Mandy put her hand in her purse and pulled out the handle to a paddle.

"I just wanna play normal!" he cried

When she strapped him in a look of horror was on his face when he saw the pink rattle and the paddle.

"Um you want me to play like Kelli made me!" he was pretty sure of the answer but he hoped maybe he was wrong.

If she wanted him to shake it ok but not slobbering on it and talking or making sounds like a baby!

"I want you to play however you think would make me happy. I want everyone to see mommy's cute little princess enjoying herself, okay?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy started pushing the stroller towards their house.

Mandy smiled and nodded.

"That's right baby. Show everyone how much you like your rattle." Mandy cooed.

On the walk home they passed several people who looked over at the sound of the rattle.

"Aw, isn't she adorable!" A woman commented.

"I'm sure Jamey would thank you if she could, but she's still learning how to talk. Isn't that right, princess?" Mandy said.

James was glad he didn't have to slobber on it and put it in his mouth like his damn sister made him.

He shook a few times as they walked and he hated the stares and comments.

Knowing that Mandy expected him to say something he shook his rattle.

"Waby wikes ba ba." he said doing his best baby talk.

"Yes you do like babas, don't you baby? You'll get one when we get home." Mandy said.

The woman smiled and waved goodbye to James. Mandy finished pushing James home and into the house. Beth was in the living room wearing a tee shirt and pair of shorts.

"Hey baby! Are you glad to see mommy? Let me give you a hug." Beth cooed.

Beth came over to the stroller and got James out. She gave him a hug.

James just smiled she seemed happy and he was glad about that forget that nonsense about a dry and happy baby a happy babysitter counted just as much as a dry and happy baby. He could almost feel his boy diaper and imagine looking at it and not being embarrassed. His inner self got mad at him, that he was content to be in diapers no matter the color!

"Yeah." he said in more ways then one he was still a guy and she was a hot girl!

"You smell good mommy!" he said enjoying the hug. He could tell she had some really sexy perfume on and her body lotion smelt like peaches.

"I was good today does that mean I can wear boy diapers tomorrow!" he asked excitedly

"Thank you baby. We'll see. I'll think about it. And I didn't say it would be boy diapers, did i? I said you MIGHT get to wear white diapers. They won't look so girlish if I do let you wear them." Promised Beth.

"Would you like a bottle before dinner, or are you hungry?" Beth asked, holding James in her arms.

"Um well I thought you did, can they be boy diapers?" he asked not as excited as he once was as he thought he was getting boy diapers. He figured if they're white then he could pretend they're boy diapers!

"When will you know if I can wear them or not?"

He looked at her waiting for an answer.

"No I'm full right now."

"I guess you can imagine them to be whatever you want. You can pretend their little boys briefs if you want. That won't change what they really are, diapers for a little sissy baby." Beth said.

"Before tomorrow. If you keep bugging me, you'll stay in your adorable pink diapers regardless." Beth promised.

"Alright, you can go in your playpen for now," Beth said.

Beth lowered James into the playpen, patting his bottom first.

James felt his ego deflate as she reminded him who he was.

His eyes began to water.

"You don't have to be so mean about it!" he cried

James got in the play pen it used to be fun games but not with his sister Mandy and his mom.

He started playing hoping they wouldn't make him play like a real baby!

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to show you that you have to accept who you are. Mommy loves her sissy baby." Beth said, kissing James cheek.

Beth stood there watching James play.

"That's right baby. Don't forget dolly needs some love too. She misses you when you're not here, baby." Beth cooed.

"I know I know who I am!" he said stomping his feet out of frustration.

James wasn't in the mood to be kissed so he pulled away.

He got in the play pen glaring at Mandy as she told him to play with his dolly.

"I will you just need to watch TV," he said being a smart ass

"Now see? This is the kind of behavior I'm talking about. Your getting mad and talking back to mommy. A real sissy baby wouldn't do that, would she? She would play with her dolly like a good girl and not care of mommy is watching." Beth sighed.

"You're lucky mommy is in a good mood. Otherwise you would be on for a spanking." Beth said.

"No." he said with his head lowered wanting so back to fight back and say he wasn't a she or a girl! He also knew it was pointless.

James hated hearing about a spanking.

"I'm sorry mommy I'll be good." he said nervously hoping to avoid a spanking.

Beth sighed and left the room, heading to the kitchen. Mandy entered the living room with a towel wrapped around her and her hair still wet from the shower.

"Baby, do you know where mommy is? I need to ask her something." Mandy said.

James wondered what she was doing as he stood in his play pen

His eyes got big when he saw Mandy in a towel, he fantasized about seeing her without the towel.

"Um I--I'm not sure." he said trying to control his emotions. She was so hot and it was so embarrassing to think she's changed his diapers and spanked him, no way could she ever see him as a man!

He wanted so bad to show Beth and Mandy what a man he could be.

James looked at her lustfully as she bent over he wasn't sure but it looked like she winked at him. He hated how the girls treated him. They would walk around in their bra and panties or sexy lingerie and they would tease him by saying things like I bet you'd like to be a man and have some adult fun. They've also teased him by catching him saying he wants his own bra just anything to constantly tease him. James hated it cause he was a guy not a baby not a girl but it didn't matter he was their little toy.

He watched as she left enjoying the view.