LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

(The site was messing up last night)

Kelli, Megan and Lisa picked out what they were going to buy and went to the checkouts. The woman ringing them up saw James and smiled at him.

"What's your name, princess?" The woman cooed.

"She's a little shy. Her name is Jamey. She's not potty trained and can't walk very well yet." Kelli said.

Megan reached down and pulled James dress up, showing the cashier his pink diapers. She slipped her finger inside the diaper and smiled.

"She's damp, but will probably be good until we go home. Jamey doesn't like having her diaper changed in public." Megan said.

James wasn't going to speak up or fight with them! He let them have their fun hoping to just get out of there. He was surprised and not happy when Megan showed the cashier his diaper by pulling up his dress! He wanted to smack her hands away but he knew that probably wouldn't work out well for him. He was happy that they wasn't going to change him in public. He just wanted to go home and Mandy and his mommy can get a good report and he could be a baby boy again with white diapers!

"No I'm fine." he said not wanting to drink a bottle or do anything babyish that would draw attention.

"Where are we going now?"

James looked around seeing the food courts and he remembered a time when he would eat at the taco place or the Chinese place. He wondered if he'd ever have that again.

"Alright, you can have one later then." Kelli said.

"I said we're going to look at clothes for you, baby. It's alright, I know babies have the attention span of a gnat. You have to be told something several times before it sinks in. Just like a step brother I used to have." Kelli said.

They arrived at the Buy Buy Baby store and stopped just outside. 

"I expect you to be well behaved in the store, baby. If you act up, I have your rattle. I'll make you play with it in front of everyone in the store." Kelli warned.

"I'm still your brother!" he whined as he was happy that he wasn't going to be forced to drink his bottle now.

His happiness was quickly put on hold as his sister threatened him with the rattle.

"I'll be good." he said fearing the rattle worse then a spanking!

"No, you're a princess. My step brother is gone and may never be back." Kelli said.

Kelli pulled the rattle out of her purse, showing it to James, shaking it. She set the rattle next to him in the stroller and pushed him into the store. She started looking at the onesies with cute sayings on them.

James wanted to argue but once she pulled the rattle out and shaking it he knew that was the end of that. To make matters even worse she set it down by him as a constant reminder. He hated how their relationship was now and she knew a new way to control him! He sat there watching them look for clothes for him!

Kelli tried a couple of onesies  against James, a pink one that said  'Lil stinker on the front and a white one that said 'Mommy's little Princess'. Megan and Lisa smiled at how cute they looked.

"We'll get several onesies, then we'll look at bibs." Kelli said.

James could do nothing as she picked out the clothes and held them up to him, of course they were all girlish.

He just sat in his stroller once they were done seeing how the clothes looked, he was just happy they didn't take him to the dressing room.

"What time is it?" James wanted Mandy to pick him up and take him home he'd play happily as a baby as long as he didn't have to truly act like a baby he was fine.

I never want Kelli watching me again! He thinks to himself.

They finally paid for the clothes they were getting and left the store.

"It's time to go home baby. You look tired and need a nap." Kelli said.

Kelli pushed the stroller out of the store and to her car. She got James out of the stroller and put him in his car seat. She took the rattle and handed it to James.

"Hold this rattle for me. I would love to hear it on the way home." Kelli cooed.

"I'm not tired it--I just woke up not long ago when will Mandy pick me up!"

When he got to the car he wasn't happy when she smiled and picked up the rattle.

"I was good please I--I don't wanna play." he was real nervous as he knew she had all the control but he hoped she would understand.

"Aw, baby is whining. You haven't played with your rattle in hours. Maybe you forgot how. I guess I'll have to talk to your nanny and ask her to have you practice at home. Is that what you want?" Kelli asked.

Kelli took hold of James hand that had the rattle in it and shook it.

"See? Either play with it now or you'll be playing with it at home." Kelli said.

"N-no--no pl- please don't tell them!" he cried begging stuttering nervously without realizing it he admitted his biggest weakness. He absolutely hated having to play as a real. baby. James wondered how his sister came up with the most humiliating thing there is! He was literally scared of her now.

"Ok ok." he said taking the rattle

"Do you want me to talk also?"

He shook the rattle hoping to make her happy.

Kelli smiled and slipped a pacifier in James mouth.

"No baby, I don't want you to talk. All I want for you to do is shake your rattle and kick your get some to show me how happy you are. It'll be okay if you make gurgling noises like any excited baby would. You can do that for sissy, can't you? Go ahead and show me how much you love your rattle, baby." Kelli cooed, tickling James tummy.

James accepted the pacifier he was a little relieved knowing he didn't have to talk, but he knew if he made any noise with his pacifier in it would all be babyish.

"Yes." he said not happy but then she tickled him as he was strapped in so there was nothing he could do.

"Quit quit please I--I can't take much more!" as she continued he wet his diaper.

He took the rattle hoping she wouldn't notice.

James began kicking his feet shaking his rattle.

"goo goo ga ga." he said a couple times

Kelli smiled at James.

"Good job, baby. It will take us about twenty minutes to get to my house. All I want to hear until then is your rattle and baby talk, understood? Don't make me pull the car over." Kelli warned.

Kelli got in the driver's seat and started home.

James groaned as once again his sister was going to make him humiliate himself some more

He shook his rattle

"Ba Na waby binky." he was trying to think of things to say so he said what came to mind and talked with a lisp or he added a w ahead of his words.

Kelli smiled at James in the rearview mirror. Megan and Lisa giggled. Finally they arrived at home and Kelli got James out of the car seat and kissed his cheek.

"What a good baby you were. I'll make sure and tell your nanny how proud I am of you." Kelli said.

Kelli checked James diaper next to the car and took him into the house.

"After I change your diaper  you can play in your playpen until your nanny gets here. I can't wait to show her the cute clothes I got for you." Kelli cooed.

James felt like he was putting on a show. He was glad when they finally got back to her place.

"Ok good." he figured all this bs was worth it if he could just be a boy again and wear white diapers!

He nodded hoping he could actually play in the play pen not play like she wants him too.

Kelli took James to the nursery and changed his diaper with Megan and Lisa watching. She snapped up his onesie and brought him to the living room, setting him in the playpen. She put his rattle, dolly and other baby toys in with him.

"Have fun baby." Kelli cooed.