LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

When James was almost done with the bottle, Kelli spread the pink blanket out on the floor.

"Alright baby, time to change your diaper." Kelli said.

Megan set the bottle aside and Kelli picked James up. She laid him on the blanket and started changing him.

"Um can we go to the bedroom or can the girls not look!" he cried embarrassed that they were going to see his little thing! He covered his face as his sister spread her legs pulling him closer and she began changing his diaper cooing at him and everything. The worst part was when she noticed him covering his eyes she smacked his hands away and made him suck his thumb,

"Babies don't care where their changed. Now hush and suck your thumb." Kelli ordered.

Kelli took her time changing James, making sure he was clean before taping his new pink diaper on him.

"Don't mind us, princess. You don't have anything we haven't seen before on other babies." Lisa teased.

James could do nothing but suck his thumb as his sister teased him with baby talk. She said things like tushie and diapee. It was real embarrassing as she wiped him down and unfolded his diaper showing it to him and saying how pretty it was and how it would look really nice on the baby girl princess. He wanted to yell he wasn't a girl or a sissy but he didn't want tummy time or to suck his toes.

He blushed as Lisa just totally emasculated him.

James just rolled his eyes. As the girls laughed he let them have their way as they fussed over him using him like he was a baby doll.

"Ok all done right?" he said looking down at his dress once it was pulled over his head.

"Store wh--what no pl--please I--I don't wanna go!" he cried

He learned a long time ago these stupid girls will do whatever so he was now used to being dressed like a sissy or baby girl, but going out in public he hated and figured he'd never gt used too!

"Pl--please don't make me go!"

"I'll be fine!" he cried as the girls fixed his hair and sprayed him with perfume and his sister put baby powder on him making him smell just like a baby.

He stood there as she did his hair in pigtails.

"I wish they'd let me get a haircut." he cried

"That would look silly on a princess like you." Kelli giggled.

Kelli took James out to her cat and put James in a babyish car seat, slipping a pacifier in his mouth.

"You're going to be a well behaved little princess while we're out, aren't you baby?" Kelli cooed.

She slipped a small baby doll in his arms.

"Yeah yeah have your fun." he said as mad as he could as nothing mattered if he was bad he might get a spanking or his mommy and Mandy might get a bad report.

He sat there as his little now big sister buckled him in.

Sucking on his pink pacifier he thought why does everything have to be pink.

"Yes." he said behind his pacifier.

He looked at his dolly and she was wearing a pull up not a diaper like him! He rolled his eyes knowing they were always trying to remind him he was a sissy baby.

Isn't it enough I've accepted being a baby but I never agreed to be a baby girl! He thought to himself as he looked out the window hating going shopping.

Kelli pulled into the mall and parked. She got James out and took his hand.

"Lisa, can you rent a stroller for baby? She's not going to be able to walk and not get tired." Kelli ordered.

"On it'" Lisa said, heading into the mall.

"It will be easier on all of us with you in a stroller." Kelli said.

When they entered the mall Lisa had the stroller ready. It was pink. Kelli helped James into the stroller, getting stares from women nearby.

"Alright baby, let's go shopping." Kelli cooed.

"That's because you're such a cutie pie, baby. Just smile and wave." Kelli said.

"Where to first?" Megan asked.

"How about Victoria's Secret? I need some new lingerie." Kelli said.

They started for the store with Lisa pushing the stroller.

"Whatever!" he couldn't imagine waving that wasn't happening.

James blushed embarrassed that they just talked about lingerie like that, and he wasn't looking forward to going into Victoria's Secret.

"Um do I have to go in there?" he whined

Megan reached down and took James arm, making him wave at everyone they passed on the way to Victoria's Secret.

"Yes you do. Since we're all going in, that means you do too. It would be irresponsible of us to leave a baby in a stroller outside the store. You're mommy wouldn't be happy with us." Kelli said.

"Besides, we might something that would look cute on you in a few years, if your mommy ever let's you grow up." Lisa giggled.

Lisa held the door open as Kelli pushed the stroller inside.

James was shocked when Megan took his hand and began waving it for him like he was a real baby.

He turned red embarrassed and angry as some girls cooed and giggled even waving back.

They finally got to where they were going the big sign read Victoria's Secret.

"No I'm not a girl I'll never dress like that!" he whined angry at the teasing

"You'll wear what your mommy, nanny or sissy pick out for you. Isn't that right baby?" Kelli said.

They started to look at bras and panties first. Lisa picked up a pink thong.

"What do you think, baby? Do you think I would look cute in this." Lisa said.

Megan giggled.

"Yes." he said defeated knowing she was right.

He sat there in the stroller watching the girls still embarrassed being in a store with bras and panties.

James smiled thinking about Lisa in that pink thong.

"Oh yeah!" he said a little excitedly

"Naughty baby! Maybe your mommy should give you hormone treatments." Lisa said.

Megan and Lisa and Kelli picked out several pairs of panties and bras, then looked over baby doll nightgowns.

"It's too bad they don't make these for toddlers or babies. Baby would look adorable in this." Lisa said, holding up a see through nightie.

"We'll get her something after we leave here. There's a baby girl boutique not far from here." Kelli said.