LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"B--but pl." he wanted to say more but that's all his mommy or Mandy needed was for her to say he was bad if so he knew he could kiss his white diapers good bye and probably any chance of being a baby boy would be gone.

He took the rattle and began shaking it, hoping that's all she'd make him do!

Kelli watched James and sighed.

"I guess you didn't learn anything this morning." Kelli said.

Kelli went to the kitchen and came back with a bunny shaped timer and wound it. She set it for two hours and showed James.

"I want you to practice playing with your rattle like you did this morning, shaking it and putting it in your mouth, slobbering on it. This time though, you are going to do it for two hours instead of one. I want to hear nothing but the rattle and baby talk. You can stop when you hear the bunny ding." Kelli ordered.

Kelli set the timer on the floor just outside the playpen and started it.

"Wh--what no please I've been good all day I--I can't do this!" he actually began crying he was in a tough spot suck it up and continue being good and playing like a little baby or get mad and throw a tantrum and get in all kinds of trouble. He thought about it and tried to negotiate with his sister.

"Please there has to be something else I can do please I'm trying to be good!" he said wiping his watery eyes

"What's the matter, baby? I thought you liked your rattle." Kelli said.

Kelli spread a pink blanket out on the floor in front of the couch. She got James out of the playpen and laid him on his stomach on the blanket and slipped a pacifier in his mouth. She patted his bottom, then laid the rattle on the floor just out of James reach. She spread other toys and a small mirror around him as well.

"Okay baby, we're going to do tummy time instead. I'm going to tell you to reach for one of your toys and you will touch it for me. You have to stay in your tummy. Understood?" Kelli asked.

"No I don't!" he said still sniffling from crying. He was a little relieved when he realized she was getting him out of the play pen. Good my plan worked! He thought to himself as he got out and he had freedom. He didn't like where this was going as he found himself on hi stomach looking at the toys and it was even more embarrassing as he could see himself in the mirror.

"Please I'll be good!" he cried as he didn't wanna crawl and play this game.

James was surprised she actually let him have it he figured she would yank it away.

He looked at her shock as he held it, but then he blushed with embarrassment and anger as she clapped.

"Wh--what I--I don't know how!" he said confused looking at her like now what.

"What? You really are a stupid baby, aren't you? I was just showing you how to play with your owl. You rub it's tummy and it makes owl sounds and changes colors. Of course babies like you can't use your hands properly, can you? Just do your best, princess. Make your mommy proud of you." Kelli cooed.

Kelli smiled as he played with the owl, making lights flash and having it make noises. After a minute she moved the owl away. She tapped on the mirror.

"Look baby! This is a mirror! What do you see in it? Do you see a big girl, or a tiny little baby princess?" Kelli cooed.

James played with the owl hoping to make her happy pressing it making it light up and make noises.

He looked at her with a confused look as she took it away.

In the mirror all he saw was a baby girl nothing left of the man he once was.

"Tiny little baby princess." he said softly hating how she now controlled him and how he was intimidated by her.

"That's right. You're a tiny little baby princess. An adorable little sissy baby." Kelli said.

Kelli rubbed James back.

"Alright baby, just lay here and rest for awhile. I'm going to fix you another bottle." Kelli cooed.

James blushed as he still couldn't get used to being referred to as a girl and princess and when they called him that he found it very embarrassing!

He didn't mind her rubbing his back as he now saw her in a different light she was his big sister the adult.

The baby hated sucking his toes and the other things she made him do he was determined to be good.

"Ok." as he was fixing to lay down he remembered that he might be a boy again and wear white diapers.

"Have I been good mommy said if I was good I could be a boy again sometimes and even get to wear white diapers!" he said excitedly

He never realized he might've told Kelli more then he should've.

"That's up to your mommy to decide. Just keep being a pretty little princess, and I'll tell her you did as you were told." Kelli ordered.

After Kelli left to fix the bottle, Megan stood up and came over to James. She knelt down and patted his bottom.

"Would you like to come and sit on my lap, baby?" Megan cooed.

James smiled and nodded. He watched as his sister left still admiring her nice ass.

"Sure." he said blushing as this pretty girl patted his diaper. He didn't know if people thought it was cute or just a constant reminder of what he was wearing.

He looked at her to see if she wanted him to crawl or if she was going to take his hand leading him to the couch.

Megan stood up and picked James up. She carried him back to the couch and sat down. She laid him in her arms and started rocking him.

"Your the cutest little princess baby ever, aren't you? Yes you are!" Megan cooed.

Kelli came back to the room and handed Megan the bottle.Megan wiggled the nipple against James mouth.

He was shocked when she forced him to lay back, it would've been better to just sit in her lap, but not to be cradled in her lap the way he was.

James hated the way she cooed at him she talked to him like he was 6 months old in that sweet baby talk she even bopped his nose

He squirmed around but Meagan kept control of him.

No no no! James screamed in his head but when she teased the nipple to his lips wanting to be good he opened accepting his bottle.

James looked up at her as she fed him she was so pretty and nice she actually seemed to like him and not trying to embarrass him like his sister did.

He thought about it and she was right he has had a lot of bottles then without realizing he wet himself he hoped she wouldn't notice.

Laying there continuing to drink he figured she would feel the warmth or the heaviness of his diaper.

James kept drinking screaming in his head that everyone knew and was making fun of him. He thought about his old life and how he would have these girls crawling at his feet! He would be the one laughing at them! He could dream as he finished off his bottle!