LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth shook her head. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor next to her chair.

"Chairs are for big boys who don't wear diapers or nail polish. Sissy babies have to sit on the floor or in their high chair. Since you don't want to sit in the high chair, come here and sit down. Do I make myself clear?" Beth said.

Who does she think she is! He thought to himself he was steaming mad, but he decided to do as she sad just to avoid a scene.

"Yeth." he said behind the pacifier making his speech real babyish.

He sat down by her feet from this view he could see a lot of different things her toes with nail polish since she was wearing sandals. He got a nice look at her golden tan legs.

"How much longer?" he asked ready to go home which seemed like she was taking a long time to finish eating.

Beth reached down and patted James head.

"It won't be much longer, baby."

Just then a woman who Beth knew walked over to them.

"Beth! I thought that was you. Who is this little Angel?" Emma asked.

"This is my sissy baby James. Can you say hello to Miss Emma James?" Beth said.

James felt so stupid he now wished he had stayed in the damn highchair. He sat there and was looking around when he saw this real hot girl she walked very confidently like she knew how hot she was. She was dressed up in a skirt and a matching blouse she looked like a businesswoman. He let his mind wonder what was she wearing underneath her business suite. Oh know she smiled and began waking towards them. He blushed at what he was thinking just then she called out to Beth. James wanted to run and hide. Please don't say nothing about me he begged to himself.

"Wh-what um hi Miss Em-Emma." he said stuttering nervously.

"Well hello, baby. Aren't you a cutie? Where did you find him? Or is it her?" Emma asked.

"He was looking for a baby girl on that dating website I use. It took awhile before he agreed to meet me, but finally we met at Applebee's. Now I am his mommy and we live in his old house. Isn't that right, baby?"

James blushed as she asked if he was a her. He sat there not believing how Beth just told the whole story like she was talking about the weather or the latest gossip. Not a care in the world. He frowned at the whole story as it seemed to be a set up. Right then and there he decided he wouldn't play her game. He was just going to ignore her and make her look bad in front of her friend!

Beth smiled.

"Let's see your hand, baby." Beth said.

Beth pulled James hand up to her and undid the mittens on on hand and pulled it off. She showed Emma the pink nail polish on his fingers.

"See? The baby loves to wear nail polish and would even wear my make up if I let him. I told him he needed to grow up more to wear make up. I'm going to take him to the mall so he can get his ears pierced. And then to the salon to get his hair styled." Beth said.

"Why do that? Just bring him by my house and I'll be glad to give him a salon day, including piercing his ears and styling his hair. Then he can have a manicure and a pedicure." Emma said.

"That sounds great. I may take you up on that offer." Beth said.

"What?" he asked confused not knowing what she was up too. When she started to untie his mittens he had an idea what was about to happen.

"No No!" he squealed as he didn't want this pretty girl seeing his painted nails.

He blushed with embarrassment as Beth said he wanted to wear her make up.

James was ready to break and go off.

"I'm not getting my ears pierced or my hair done this shit has gone too far!" he said in a angry tone but not loud enough to cause a scene that was the last thing he wanted!

Emma shook her head.

"I see he hasn't been fully trained yet, has he? Let's see if he is still as belligerent in a week or two. Is the wittle baby wet? I bet he is! How does it feel to sit around in a wet diaper and there is nothing you can do about it?

Beth smiled and stroked James hair.

"Yes, he needs some more training, but I like them a bit feisty. It makes it so much sweeter when they are finally broken." Beth said.

"Yes, I remember the last one. He thought he was a big boy, and ended up drooling all the time and filling his diapers. He had the intelligence of a six month old. Whatever happened to him?" Emma asked.

"I sold him off to a couple that wanted a big baby boy. Last I heard, Gerald was enjoying his new life as the baby of the family with three older sisters to spoil him." Beth said.

"Did you hear that Sissy? Play your cards right and maybe Mommy Beth will find you a home with someone who wants a little sissy

"I'm not going to break and I'm damn sure not going to be sold!" he said trying to sound as intimidating as he possibly could.

WTF this bitch is running a black market scheme making guys into babies and selling them! This is crazy.

I have to get my life back! He was thinking to himself.

James decided to act out just like a toddler does when company is around. He grabbed her tea and dumped it on her.

"Ha ha how do you like that, now who's wet!" he said laughing.

He figured she needed some embarrassment.

"Now baby, I never said I was going to sell you. I am going to keep you for myself. I just need to get you the way I want you. You are going to be begging me to treat you like a sissy before I am done with you." Beth said.

Beth jumped up when James dumped the tea on her.

"You'll have to excuse us, Emma. Sissy and I have an appointment in the bathroom." Beth said.

Beth grabbed the diaper bag and took James hand and pulling him off the floor and dragging him to the bathroom.

James had enough of her smart ass attitude and how she was so confident that she could break him. He decided she needed to know how it felt.

Now he was regretting his decision as he was being dragged to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry mommy but you made me mad!" he said crying not caring who herd him now.

He knew he was in deep shit!

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, sissy baby. I am tired of you sassing me and trying to act like you are not a baby. Spilling my tea on me was the last straw." Beth said.

Beth pulled James into the girls bathroom. There was a chair against one wall that Beth took James over to. She took his overalls off and untaped his diaper. Several women in the bathroom giggled as she pulled James across her lap. She took a paddle out of the diaper bag and started spanking his bare bottom.

"When I am done, You are not just going to apologize to me, but when I take you out to the table, You will apologize to Emma and kiss her cheek like she asked you to do earlier."

Beth continued to spank James.

James did all he could not to cry he was so mad and he feared what was coming next. She continued to scold him as his overalls was unsnapped then his diaper was untapped. She pulled him over her lap. Then he noticed there were other girls in the restroom watching the show.

"Pl--please mommy I'm sorry I--I'll be good!" he said kicking his feet.

The first blow cracked like a baseball bat hitting the ball for a homerun!

"Owe owe!" he cried some more.

He was blubbering as the spanking continued as she kept scolding him as well.

The spanking finally stopped as she scolded him some more.

"Ok I'm sorry mommy I'll do what you say!" he said trying to get up thinking it was over.

WHACK WHACK. It started again.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry Pl-please mommy!" he cried as he was a mess..

Beth gave James three more swats and set the paddle down.

"You're just saying your sorry to get me to stop spanking you. I know you are still going to fight me, but when you do, you can expect more spankings, at home or when we are out. Is that understood?"

Beth got a clean diaper out of the diaper bag and put it on James while he was standing up. She took the overalls and held them out for James to step into.

"If you ever cause a scene when we are out again, I will take your pants away and you will spend the rest of the time in just your shirt and diaper." Beth threatened.

After getting James dressed she cleaned up and took James hand.

"Now we are going out so you can apologize to Miss Emma and give her a kiss."

Beth led James from the bathroom.

James was putty in her hands now as he didn't wanna go through that again.

"Yes." he said his lip trembling.

He stood there as she got him dressed back up.

He believed she was serious about taking his pants away he was determined not to piss her off anymore.

When he was dressed he waddled beside her as she held his hand tightly.

Once they got to the table he did as he was told.

"I--i-i'm sort-sorry." he said stuttering being humiliated in front of this hot girl was so embarrassing. He then kissed her not like a man but totally like a baby.

Emma smiled and kissed James on the cheek.

"Aw, thank you baby. Maybe there is hope for you yet. You are adorable, but you would look much better in a pretty dress. Maybe the next time I see you you could be in a dress? I'm sure your mommy has lot's of pretty dresses for you to wear."

"Sissy wears dresses at home, don't you baby? We're working up to sissy baby wearing a dress when we go out." Beth said.

"I'll have to come over and see him a dress then." Emma smiled.

James stood right by his mommy's side. He blushed as Emma kissed him and how she talked about him wearing a dress. Normally he would argue but not after what just went down in the bathroom.

"Yes." he said softly. Why the hell are they so intent on making me a sissy baby he wondered as the girls talked

He cringed as she was planning on taking him out in public in a dress. Can this get any worse! He thought as the girls continued to talk laughing acting like school girls.

Emma looked up at Beth.

"I'm glad I ran into you. I'm holding a special party at my place tomorrow night. I would like to have you there. Do you think you can find someone to watch your sissy on such short notice."

"I think so. I'll be there if I can. Right now, I better get the baby home. It's already past his usual bedtime."

Emma gave James another kiss and then left. Beth made sure she had everything, then took James hand.

"Time to go, sissy. Do you want to say goodbye to your little girlfriend?"

James was thinking good if she goes out whoever the babysitter is, he was sure he could convince them this is a joke. If it was a younger girl he could put on his daddy skills and scare or intimidate her. Bed time! What time is it? He thought to himself.

"No!"

"Owe!" he lunged forward from the surprise swat as he wasn't expecting that. It didn't hurt he was just caught off guard and wasn't expecting that. He got worried as she threatened to take him back in the restroom.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked confused beyond his wildest imagination.

"Aren't you my girlfriend?" trying to make some sense out of this whole bizarre thing.

He sat in the seat as she buckled him in.

"No I'm not tired." he said watching his tone not wanting to get in trouble.