LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No please can't I be a sissy toddler you're treating me like a six month old!" he was furious.

James felt a wave of frustration and anxiety wash over him knowing nothing was fun that his step sister made him do!

"No no qu--quit pl--please!" he squealed as his sister tickled him mercilessly

"Please don't make me do this!" he cried begging as she brought his foot close to his mouth.

The sissy baby knew he had no choice so he did as he was told.

"That's right baby, eat those toes all up! I think you'll be ready for a nap after you finish playing with your toes, then I'll fix you lunch, and maybe later you can play with your rattle again. Or maybe some tummy time. I haven't decided yet." Kelli said.

"No please I--I can't do this anymore!" he said getting mad.

"Tummy time wh--what is that?" he stuttered nervously not sure if he wanted to know, he was so looking forward to nap time.

He looked around in his play pen wanting something to throw at her.

"When is Mandy coming?" he wanted out of here so bad.

"It's what it sounds like. Baby spends time on your tummy on a blanket, playing." Kelli said.

"Mandy will be here when she gets here. Now start sucking on those toes, baby. The only sound I want to hear from you is baby gurgles. Unless you want to start over with your rattle?" Kelli said, raising her eyebrows.

James didn't want that at all. He was finding this very tiring he wanted a nap. He was so looking forward to going back home! He couldn't wait till Mandy came to pick him up.

"No." he said with his toes in his mouth making baby noises.

He was so mad he figured his mommy or even Mandy might yell at her this was taking it too far.

"A ba bb." were the noises that the baby made nothing that made sense just baby gibberish.

Kelli watched to make sure James was doing what she told him, then went to the couch to talk with Lisa and Megan. She looked over at the playpen every few minutes to make sure James was still sucking his toes and making baby noises. 

Finally, when time was almost up, Kelli went to the kitchen and fixed another bottle. She brought it over to the playpen.

"Look what I have, baby. I bet this tastes better than those nasty toes." Kelli cooed.

Kelli removed James foot from James mouth and wiped out with a cloth. She lifted James from the playpen and took him to a chair. She sat  down and sat James on her lap. She rubbed the bottle against James mouth.

"Does baby want her baba?" Kelli cooed.

James was getting tired and his toes didn't taste good and he felt so stupid making the baby noises and it sucked that as he moved around like she wanted him too his diaper crinkled. All and all this was a horrible day He wanted his nanny Mandy so bad, he just wanted to go his nursery and sleep anything to end this nightmare! James smiled when she leaned over showing him the bottle.

"Yes please!" he said excitedly. He wanted out so bad!

Who knows what she herd as he continued sucking his toes so it came out gibberish.

Once he was out and cradled in his sisters lap he was so happy.

"Yes yes please!" he begged

As he was thirsty and wanted his bottle cause she was right it would taste better then his toes!

James was really thirsty he eagerly drank his bottle drinking it as fast as he can. He nodded as he hated what his sister did to him making him be a real baby he continued to drink as she rocked him. While drinking he worried what his mommy and Mandy would say about all this! James didn't even care that the others girls laughed he was getting used to that.

Kelli finished feeding James the bottle, then held him up and patted his back until he burped.

"Time for baby's nap. Wave bye-bye to Lisa and Megan." Kelli ordered.

Kelli slipped a pink pacifier in James mouth and stood up.

James was full and hydrated once he finished his bottle, he didn't argue fight or fuss as she burped him. He was looking forward to his nap.

He did as his sister said.

The baby waved bye bye and the girls cooed at him even telling him his pink diaper was pretty. He didn't say anything

He opened accepting his pacifier.

Kelli carried James back to the crib, checking his diaper on the way.

"Baby's a little wet, but she's good until she wakes up from her nap." Kelli said.

She laid James down in the crib and covered him with a pink blanket. She wound the mobile and kissed his cheek.

"See you in a couple of hours, baby." Kelli died before turning the lights down and leaving the room.

The girls talked and ate their lunch. They watched James sleep on the baby monitor. Finally after two hours, all three girls came to wake James up. Kelli turned the lights up and came over to the crib.

She pulled the covers down and then tickled James.

"Time to wake up, baby." Kelli cooed.

"Time for another bottle, baby. We have to get some weight on you." Kelli said.

Kelli checked his diaper.

"Lisa, can you go get her bottle? I'm going to change baby." Kelli called out.

Lisa left the room and Kelli untaped the diaper.

"Did you make any presents for sissy while you were sleeping?" Kelli cooed, pulling the diaper back.

James was so intimidated by his sister he didn't dare fuss with her he didn't want tummy time or to eat his toes or to slobber on his rattle. He was determined to be the perfect baby!

"Me." he said smiling accepting the bottle eagerly

He just wondered what his mommy and Mandy were going to say about how his sister treated him today.

(Sorry, I thought this posted.)

Kelli smiled and slipped the nipple in his mouth and wiggled it. She walked around the room, patting his bottom as she fed him.

"You're a little princess aren't you? Yea you are." Kelli cooed.

(No problem)

James was broke he hated what she made him do at this point he'd do or say anything. He accepted the nipple nodding when she called him a princess. She had him now he wasn't going to fight anymore all the freedoms he lost he now realized everything could be so much worse eating his toes slobbering on his rattle making all those baby noises. He just wanted to make sure his sister was happy!

When James finished the bottle she went over to the closet. She took out a short purple baby dress and put it on James. It was short enough that his diaper showed. Kelli carried James out to the living room and set him down in the playpen.

Kelli picked up the pink baby rattle and shook it in front of James.

"Look what sissy has, baby. Does baby want to play with her rattle? Yes she does!" Kelli cooed.

James sat there as his sister dressed him he didn't want to wear a dress but he wanted to suck his toes even less. He sat there and didn't fight or resist at all, he wasn't happy that his diaper showed but he wasn't going to complain.

Once they got downstairs he was relieved he was in the play pen until his sister teased him with the rattle.

"I don't have to put it in my mouth right?"

"What do you think? I had you practice this morning so you would know the proper way to play with your rattle. I was just going to let you spend a half hour playing with your rattle, but if you haven't learned how to properly play with your rattle, maybe you need a two hour session?" Kelli said.

"And I better not hear words coming out of your mouth, baby. I would hate to have to tell your mommy you were being naughty." Kelli added.