LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James frowned as his mommy grabbed his hand and made it wave bye bye to Mandy. They both smiled and laughed. Once he was tucked into his crib with his dolly sucking his pacifier he watched as his mommy clicked the crib in place, he was now safely down for the night.

"Do I have a choice." he whined.

Laying there as his mommy left he watched the mobile going round and round and he thought about his previous life and before long he was asleep.

"Wh--what!" he said spitting out his pacifier, disgusted as more and more he woke up with the stupid binky in his mouth.

"No not really please let me stay by myself she likes to think I'm her baby sister not even a sissy!" he cried

As she checked his diaper he could tell it was wet. Damn it I have to get away! He thought to himself

"It'll be okay baby. Just go along with her. She'll take good care of you." Mandy said.

Mandy changed James diaper and got him out of the crib. 

"How about I dress you in one of your new dresses? I'm sure Kelli will love it." Mandy insisted.

She undressed James down to his diaper and then pulled one of the dresses out of the closet.

"No she won't I'm older then her!" he cried getting on the changing table as Mandy reached down to get a fresh diaper from the baby stacker that was pink and said baby girl on it.

"Why why why do you all insist on treating me like a sissy or baby girl!" he cried

Once that was settled, he frowned as Mandy offers to get him in one of his pretty new dresses.

"Do I have a choice!" he cried after she asked him if he wanted to wear a dress, he knew the answer he knew he had no choice! Whatever she or mommy said was the law or his law.

Why even asked me! He thought to himself as his pretty pink diaper was taped on.

"Um what about the white one?" he asked cringing at the Pink and the yellow one that she was holding out in front of her looking at trying to decide what to dress him in.

Mandy looked at the dresses and put the pink one back. She slipped the yellow one on him and put the matching diaper cover with ruffles on him as well. She patted his bottom.

"This dress is perfect for the big sissy. The color could be for a baby boy or girl, don't you think? Yet it's obviously a dress, so very sissyish. It's so adorable!" Mandy cooed.

"Alright, let's show you to Mommy, then take you to Sissy's house. She'll feed you breakfast this morning. Be a good little sissy baby for Kelli or I might have to spank you when I pick you up later this afternoon. Besides, if mommy hears a good report from Kelli, it might get you back into baby boy diapers sooner." Mandy said.

Mandy took James hand and started leading him from the nursery.

He was relieved when she picked out the yellow one. He stood there in his pink diaper as she put the dress on him.

"Um yeah I guess." he said until he looked at it and it had teddy bears on it who were all in diapers smiling.

"Yes it's very babyish I hate this!" he cried

On the way down the stairs he thought about Mandy talking about his boy diapers that he was determined to be good and the threat of a spanking wasn't good either.

"I'll be good." he told Mandy smiling.

"Well what you think doesn't matter, does it? Like all babies, you will wear what mommy, nanny or anyone else dresses you in." Nanny said.

"That's good to hear. I want to hear a good report from Kelli." Mandy said.

Mandy brought James to the kitchen where Beth was. Beth looked at James and smiled.

"Don't you look adorable. Come here so I can give you a kiss." Beth ordered.

"Well, that's a possibility. You'd have to be really good for miss Kelli. Do you think you can do that?" Beth asked.

"Alright let's go, baby. Miss Kelli is waiting and you're probably starving right now. Do you remember where nanny keeps your stroller?" Beth asked.

"I can mommy I wanna be a baby boy again!" he cried enthusiastically. He just hoped his sister didn't do much to push him into being bad. Last time she watched him she put make up on him and had him looking really cute! He hated it but it didn't matter what he wanted he was a baby and they could make him a boy or girl or sissy he was there own real live Betsy wetsey, baby alive doll.

"Yes I do mommy." he said pointing to the closet.

"Very good baby." Mandy said.

Mandy got out the stroller and set it up.

"In you go, baby."

Mandy helped James into the stroller and fastened him in, making sure to arrange the dress so his pink diaper was showing.

"Did you want to take dolly, baby?" Mandy asked.

"Sure baby. I'll go get her. Dolly is going to be jealous." Mandy said.

Mandy reach upstairs, leaving James in the stroller. She came back with a teddy bear wearing a pink dress and a pull up. The bear had a pacifier in its mouth.

"Here you are, baby." Mandy handed the bear to James, then opened the front door and pushed the stroller outside.

James was happy at least he'd have something that wasn't for girls. He watched as Mandy turned to leave checking out her fine ass, he might be forced to be a baby but he was still a  guy

"What did you do to him!" he yelled as his bear that they first got for him when he was a boy baby was now in a dress.

"B--but he's a boy not a girl!" he cried looking at his bear.

"Why is it wearing a pull up d--do you have m--more pull ups?" he asked figuring they had more where that came from.

They left the house with him and his bear looking like twins!

"Of course he's a boy. All boys in this house are sissy babies, and that includes teddy. Sorry but all pull ups are for your stuffies. I better not ever catch you trying to steal Teddy's pull ups or you'll get a hard spanking and taken outside in only double diapers. Is that clear?" Mandy ordered.

Mandy walked slowly down the sidewalk hoping there would be women out to fuss over James and teddy.

Several women were standing at a corner talking. Mandy walked over to them. They looked in the stroller and smiled.

"Taking baby out for a stroll, I see?" One of the women said.

"Actually I'm taking her over to his Sissy's house. She's going to be babysitting today." Mandy said.

"One of the women knelt down and smiled at James. She playfully tugged on the teddy bear.

"What a cute little teddy, baby! Does she have a name?" The woman asked.

James was mad as Mandy went out of her way to talk to the ladies, they looked to be in their mid 30's or early 40's. He tried to look the other way as they all talked about him. He pulled his bear back when one of the girls tried taking his bear she cooed and smiled as she looked at it.

"It's a he and his name is Ben or it was until she messed with him n--now I--I don't think he wants a name he just wants out of here!" he said stuttering nervously on the verge of a temper tantrum.

"Don't listen to baby. It was his idea to to put a dress on Ben. He insisted that little Ben was a sissy like himself, didn't you, baby?" Mandy cooed.

"Well I think that's adorable! You're so cute I could just pinch your little cheeks, baby." The woman said, reaching into the crib and punching James cheeks.

James was infuriated that Mandy was telling these woman that he wanted his bear to be a sissy like him! No I don't wanna be a stupid sissy! He screamed on the inside. He couldn't believe she had the nerve to try to make anyone think he wanted to do this! I'm a grown man not a baby! He kicks his feet out of anger trying to do the best he can not to yell and throw a tantrum

"Ow." he squealed just like the baby girl they were making him!

All the women started laughing.

"I better get baby over to Kelli's house. She hasn't had breakfast yet and is being a little fussy." Mandy said.

Mandy pushed the stroller to Kelli's house and rang the doorbell. After a minute Kelli opened the door and smiled at Mandy and then at James. She knelt down and unfastened the harness.

"Look who's coming to spend the day with her sissy! Who's a hungry little baby then?" Kelli cooed as she lifted James out of the stroller.

• James was hungry he was getting more and more used to being referred to as a she and with the pink diapers and dresses he was starting to think of himself as a baby girl or a sissy baby. He noticed he was more sensitive always crying or getting fussy he wasn't much like a boy who tried to act tough. Once they got to his sisters he knew he was going to be in for a hard day. It started as soon as the door opened with his step sister looking really hot and teasing him.
  • "I am."

Kelli unfastened the straps and helped James out of the stroller.

"Bye baby. See you this afternoon." Mandy said, blowing a kiss at James.

Kelli took James into the house and closed the door. Her friends Lisa and Megan were sitting on the couch. Kelli took James dress off leaving him in just his pink diaper.

"There we go! Baby doesn't want to get her pretty dress messed up, does she? Now go say hello to Lisa and Megan. Give them special baby kisses, baby." Kelli ordered, giving James a swat on the back of his diaper.

James felt like a real toddler not wanting to lose his babysitter, he didn't wanna be left alone with his sister. The baby had to stand there as his sister took off his dress.

"Please can't I keep my dress on!" he cried begging make it sound like he wanted to wear dresses.

It was so embarrassing to stand there in just his pink diaper in front off all the hot girls.

"Fine."

He waddled over to the girls kissing them with his mouth open almost like he was going to bite them but he was just kissing them like a baby.