LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I don't see you accepting it. You didn't seem that excited about getting your hair and nails done today. You're going to have to do better. Remember, mommy said you MIGHT get to wear boy diapers if you were good today. It isn't a sure thing. Dolly is wearing a pull up right now because she has been keeping her diaper dry all night. She doesn't need diapers like her sissy baby mommy." Mandy explained.

"Would you like me to take you to the store so you can pick out matching dresses for you and dolly?" Mandy asked.

James signed frustrated not even believing his reward would be to wear a white diaper instead of a pink one. He looked at his dolly jealous that she had a pull up on.

"I can stay dry too then I can have a pull up?" he asked anxiously

Remembering what she said about him acting excited he decided to play her game, he knew he had no choice.

"Yes i'd like that very much!"

"I'm afraid not. At least not any time soon. Maybe in a few years." Mandy said.

"Alright, let's go then." Mandy cooed.

Mandy took the bottle from James and slipped the pacifier in his mouth.

"Wave bye-bye to Janet, baby." Mandy ordered.

"A few years I--I can't be in diapers that long!" he whined. James was quickly finding out no one needed to explain anything to him or even argue with him as the pacifier was placed in his mouth silencing him from anymore protests.

He dutifully did as he was told waving bye at the stylist he made him look like more of a sissy then he already was!

"I said maybe. It's up to your mommy, but I think she loves having a sissy baby. If you want to stay on her good side and not get spankings, you bed to be the best sissy baby for as long as mommy wants you to be, whether that's years, or decades or whatever." Mandy said.

Mandy paid for the salon visit and then put James in your car seat, fastening him in.

"Let's surprise mommy and get something really babyish today. Maybe a short pink dress with a matching ruffled diaper cover. At least then you could keep your cute pink diaper covered." Mandy said with a smile.

James wanted to argue with her but he knew better he knew she was right he'd be whatever she wanted him to be! James waddled out to the car. He watched as Mandy buckled him in admiring the view he had he could see her black bra he wondered if she had on a black thong as well.

"Sure I guess." he said not knowing what else to say he knew it really didn't matter.

Mandy drove to a store that sold dresses for babies and toddlers. She got James out of the car seat and took his hand. She led him into the store.

"Okay baby, we're going to walk around the store and when you see a dress or outfit you think mommy would like, let me know, okay?" Mandy said.

Mandy started walking around the store with James. There were several women walking around as well.

James walked through the store with Mandy holding his hand, he always wondered what people thought when they saw him. He figured maybe they would think this was a bet or a college hazing. He figured he could probably get away with it, but the stupid diaper bag that was pink that said baby girl would possibly make more believe this is real either that or very extreme joke very detailed.

"Hmm can't you just pick one out?" he was going to be humiliated and embarrassed but he didn't want to be the one picking out his babyish dress to add to his embarrassment!

"Let's see what they have." Mandy said.

Mandy looked through the racks, pulling out several cute little baby dresses, most of them with ruffles. All of them had matching diaper panties. Mandy tried several of them against James, putting most of them back on the rack. She finally ended up with two dresses. A short pink one with ruffles and a bunny on it, and one that was yellow with a white bib collar and baby ducks on it. Each of the dresses had matching panties.

"Let's try these on baby. First we need to undress you." Mandy said.

Mandy grabbed the bottom of James dress and started pulling it off of him.

James stood there as Mandy smiled holding up dresses to him always saying how cute he would look in them.

He cringed when he saw the dresses she picked.

"Umm those are hideous!" he cried

While standing there he tried to take off his dress

"I don't understand why I can't dress myself!" he whined as Mandy wouldn't even let him undress himself!

"Babies don't dress themselves. Only adults like mommy or nanny can dress baby, is that understood?" Mandy said, pushing James hand out of the way.

Mandy got James dress off, leaving him for the moment in just his pink diaper. She put the pink dress on him first and pulled it down.It barely came past his waist, leaving his diaper showing.

"Walk around so I can see how it fits." Mandy ordered.

"Yes." he said defeated not liking standing their in just his diaper it was the worst cause he felt so stupid. He looked at the dress once it was on. "It's too short you can see the stupid diaper!" he cried. He tried pulling it down but it was a losing battle.

"Do I have to can't you see what it looks like already!" he whined frustrated.

"That's the perfect length. It comes with a diaper cover with ruffles, so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing your diaper." Mandy said. 

"Yes, I can see how it looks with you standing there, but I want to see how you look walking aground in the dress." Mandy said.

The other women in the store watched James and smiled.

"She's adorable, what's her name?" One of the women asked.

"It's Jamey. She wants to be a tomboy, but her mommy insists she wear dresses. Say thank you, baby." Mandy ordered.

"It's not about making your nanny happy, baby. You need to start acting like a sissy baby. Now let's try the other dress on you." Mandy said.

Mandy took off the dress James was reading and slipped on the other dress, which left his diaper even more exposed.

"Okay, walk around for nanny." Mandy cooed.

James wanted to yell liar, but he knew better he sure didn't want a spanking again!

He stood there as the two woman talked about him like he wasn't there.

"ok." he said defeated still encouraged to be good cause he might be a baby boy!

"Wh-wait you can see the diaper even more now!"

"Fine!" he said knowing he had no choice.

He walked around for her even twirling around.

The women watched and smiled at James.

"She looks even more adorable in that dress." The women said.

When James returned to her Mandy smiled and patted his bottom.

"I think we'll get both of the dresses. You can do a fashion show for mommy later today and let her know which of the dresses is your favorite. I hope you're not going to behave like this around mommy. I may put up with your little tantrums, but she won't." Mandy warned.

Mandy picked up the ruffled panties that matched the dress that James was wearing and held them out in front of him.

"You can wear this dress back to the car and then home. See the pretty panties baby is going to wear over his pink diapers?" Mandy cooed.

James stood there as Mandy patted his bottom while she paid for his sissyish baby dress.

"Yes I know I won't!" he knew Mandy was right his mommy would put him over her knee and spank him in a heart beat.

He frowned looking at them but at least they would cover up his diapers.

"Ok fine."

Mandy put the diaper cover on James and pulled them up. His dress didn't cover his diaper cover at all, so everyone could see his ruffled bottom all the time.

"Alright let's get you home to mommy, baby." Mandy said.

Mandy led James to the car, walking slowly.

When they got to the car Mandy opened the back door and lifted James into the car seat. She fastened him in and handed him a bottle of formula.

"We should be home in a few minutes, baby. Just relax and drink your bottle." Mandy cooed, tickling James under his chin.

Mandy closed the car door and and got in the driver's seat and started home.

Mandy drove home and parked the car. She got James out of the car seat and took his hand. 

"Let's go find mommy and you can show her your new dresses and your hair and nails." Mandy said.

Mandy took James into the house and slipped the pacifier in his mouth.

"Where's mommy, baby?" Mandy cooed.

"Ok but once she sees me she may never let me be a boy again!" he never thought of himself as a man anymore they had broken him. He now knew he was a baby boy or more times then not a baby girl or a sissy baby. He took his pacifier and let Mandy lead him in.

"I wonts wohs." he said behind his pacifier. Without being told he dropped down on all fours looking for his mommy.

Crawling around the house he called out for her.

"Mommy babys home."