LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"It shouldn't be anymore embarrassing than if she knows you're still I  diapers, which she does. I'm sure she's had a lot of sissy boys get their hair and nails done." Mandy said. 

"You have to be good for the rest of the day. How about a bottle of formula for our sweet little baby after I get you dressed? You must be hungry." Mandy asked. 

Mandy slipped the dress on James and pulled it down. 

"You mean there's other boys like me?" he could imagine such a thing he figured this was just twisted way for the girls to have fun humiliating him.

He nodded as he clung onto the comment about being good for the rest of the day.

"Ok." he said as he was hungry and thirsty he was used to his baby formula bottles as something inside of him broke and he was able to revert back to his baby ways and he now enjoyed te formula it took awhile but he got there.

"Of course there are baby. Did you think you were the only sissy baby?" Mandy said with a smile. "Would you like me to set up a playdate with one of them for you?"

Mandy patted James bottom as he drank his bottle.

"That's right, drink your bottle like a good baby, then you can tell Janet you're ready to have your nails done." Mandy cooed.

"No!" he couldn't imagine seeing other guys treated like him but he also knew Mandy would do whatever she wants, she always did! James drank his bottle as Mandy patted him cooing at him.

He nodded as he continued drinking knowing he had to be good so he could be a baby boy!

"Aw sweetie, you need playmates. It can't be fun being with just mommy, me and Kelli all the time. I'll tell Mommy and we'll set something up." Mandy said.

When James finished his bottle she slipped a pacifier in his mouth.

"Alright, let's go get your nails done and make you a pretty little princess, sissy." Mandy said, taking James hand.

Mandy patted James bottom before taking him out to Janet. Janet smiled at James.

"There she is, all fresh from her nap and I trust in a clean diaper? Let's get your nails done, sweetie." Janet cooed, taking James to the chair and helping him in.

"Did you have a nice sleep, Jamey?" Janet asked as she got out the fingernail polish.

James blushed as the hair cut girl cooed at him. He looked at Mandy then back at the girl who was going to do his nails. He nodded still doing his best not to talk!

He watched as she got the fingernail polish. He frowned when he saw it was pink with the glitter he knew he was going to be real dolled up now.

Janet gently pulled James hand out on the table and started painting his fingernails first. She carefully painted each nail and blew on them to dry them.

"Isn't this a pretty color, baby? I bet all the other girls in your preschool class are going to be jealous." Janet cooed as she waited for the polish to dry.

James sat there watching the stylist paint his nails a year ago he was just a normal man but now 6 months later he was a toddler sissy baby girl. He never thought this would be his new life but here he was in a diaper in a saloon with his sexy babysitter as she looked on and smiled.

"I'm not in preschool!" he let it slip as his thoughts were else ware.

He blushed bright red as there was no longer any doubt he was a boy dressed like a baby girl!

• Like 1

Mandy smiled as she watched Janet paint James fingernails.

"Jamey is really excited to get her fingers and toes painted. It was the first thing she talked about this morning. She wants to be a pretty princess, don't you baby?" Mandy cooed.

"Oh baby, I forgot to mention. Mommy enrolled you in preschool. You start on Monday. She thinks you need help developing your social skills." Mandy cooed again.

"Aw, don't be that way. All little girls want to be princesses. I'm sure Jamey will change her mind when she sees how pretty she is when you're finished with her." Mandy said.

"You'll find out. Mommy had to jump through a lot of hoops to get you registered. Your going to love it." Mandy said.

Janet finished James fingernails and started on his toes.

"What dainty feet you have, Jamey. Just like a little princess." Janet cooed.

"I'm not a little girl and I don't wanna be a princess!" he cried but sat there as the stylist took care of him. James sat there as his nails were finished up.

He looked at them not believing how girlish they looked and what the hell is Mandy talking about he thought to himself.

"Wh--what no my feet are fine." he said defending himself not caring who knew he was really a boy in a dress and pink diaper!

Janet finished painting James toes.

"It doesn't matter if you're a princess or just a little sissy. We're not judgemental here. We accept everyone. What do you think?" Janet asked.

"Tell Janet how much you LOVE your fingers and toes. She did a really good job, don't you think?" Mandy asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Seriously!" he said huffing and puffing. He glared at Mandy who gave him that look or else. The look said you can get a spanking then do it, or you can just be good and do it without a sore bottom. James had already come to learn that Mandy and his mommy were in full control and both enjoyed spanking him!

"Fine I love it." he did the curtsy like he was told to do.

He looked at Mandy when he was done like there are you happy!

"I guess that will do, but you need to practice your curtsy." Mandy said.

"Alright let's finish your hair. I need to brush it out and make you look pretty." Janet said.

Janet took James hand and led him back to the other chair. She helped jammed into the chair and picked up the brush.

Janet brushed James hair, making sure to get lots of curls. Finally she set the brush down.

"Alright, let's take you to the mirror so you can see how adorable you look." Janet said.

Janet helped James out of the chair. She took his hand and led him to the mirror. Mandy took out her phone and took pictures of James.

"I'm sending these pictures to  mommy, baby. I'm sure she'll love you." Mandy said.

"Do I have too!" he whined not wanting to see himself and the utter embarrassment that they have made of him. Like so many times in his life he had no choice and he was lead over to the mirror. He knew he was a boy but the person in the mirror was no boy! "No I look ridiculous!" he cried as his curls bounced around happily.

"No please don't!" he begged knowing if his mommy liked them she may never let him be a boy again!

"You look adorable! A pretty little princess! I just want to pinch your cute little cheeks!" Janet cooed.

Janet reached over and pinched James cheeks.

"Of course I will! Mommy wants to see everything your doing." Mandy said.

Mandy pulled James doll out of the diaper bag.

"Look who came along today! Take dolly and give her a big hug, baby. Let her know you're happy you are to see her." Mandy ordered, holding the doll out to James 

James squealed as the stylist pinched his cheeks.

"Don't show her I know she'll like it and she may never let me be a boy again." he cried

He looked at Mandy as she wanted him to take his doll. He knew what Mandy was doing so he figured embrace the sissy side and she might get board.

"'Dolly dolly I'm so glad your here." he said hugging her

He frowned when he held her

"Miss Mandy why is she wearing pull ups what happened to her diaper?" he asked confused

"She won't turn you into her little sissy baby permanently just because of a few pictures, baby, although I think you make a great sissy baby. Until mommy decides if and when you get to be her baby boy, you better be the best ever sissy baby, or Mommy might decide to keep you this way until you accept being a sissy baby. Are you ready for another bottle, sissy baby?" Mandy cooed.