LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James stood there as the saloon lady looked him over . He got scared when she talked about him looking like a boy. Oh know please continue thinking I'm a girl! He thought to himself. As he felt better with her thinking he was a girl then knowing he was a boy.

The baby waddled over to the chair as she lead him by the hand he still wasn't used to wearing a diaper and a dress even after all this time!

Janet helped James into the chair and put any apron on him. 

"So how old are you, honey? I see you're not potty trainee yet. Are you a big girl or a baby girl?" Janet asked as she got ready to do his hair. 

James froze he didn't know what to say, like a shy little girl he looked over at Mandy hoping she would help him. He was so nervous and scared he wet his diaper a little bit. What was only a minute or so seemed like an eternity, he wanted his baby doll or his pacifier for comfort.

Mandy smiled at James. 

"Jamey is a little shy. She also doesn't like to admit she's school age and still isn't potty trained. I'm afraid she's going to graduate high school in diapers at this rate. She still uses a pacifier as well. Do you want your paci baby?" Mandy said.

Mandy opened the diaper bag and took out a pink pacifier on a clip. She waved it in front of James mouth. 

"What does baby say?" Mandy asked. 

James is fuming as he can't say anything and blow his cover but Mandy's embarrassing the shit out of him. He watches as she takes out the pacifier he would've took until she wanted him to ask for it! Forget he wasn't going to play her game.

He shook his head at her!

"That's a shame. I'll have to tell mommy you were a bad girl today. You were doing so well, too." Mandy sighed, slipping the pacifier back in the diaper bag. 

"So how do you want her hair done?" Janet asked. 

"I guess lots of pretty little curls. Similar to what Shirley Temple had. She's going to be a cute little girl for a long, long time." Mandy said, patting James leg.

"I think she will look real cute in curls. First let's shampoo her hair and then we'll curl it." Janet said. 

Janet lowered James chair until he was laying back and started shampooing his hair. 

Mandy started taking pictures.

When Janet finished washing James hair she started blow drying it. James hair was past his shoulders now. 

"Is baby sure she doesn't want her pacifier? I think mommy would be happier seeing you with your pacifier in your mouth, don't you? And we both want mommy to be happy, don't we?" Mandy asked, raising her eyebrow. 

Mandy smiled and slipped the pacifier in James mouth. 

Janet put James hair in curlers. 

"Okay, while your hair sets, why don't we get your nails done? Are we doing fingers and toes today, or just fingers?" Janet asked. 

"She wants both fingers amd toes done. Don't you, baby?" Mandy asked. 

"Sorry, it looks like Jamey is in a bad mood. She's been begging me for weeks to get her hair and nails done. She told me she wants her fingernails painted purple with lots of glitter. Her toenails she wants light pink with unicorn decals on them." Mandy instructed. 

"That's understandable. Maybe she needs a nap before we continue?" Janet asked. 

"A nap or a spanking. Is that what you want, baby?" Mandy cooed. 

"Alright, we have a crib in the back that we let mother's use for their babies while the mother's are getting their hair done. Jamey is the only baby here today." Janet said.

Mandy helped James out of the chair and took his hand. They followed Janet back to where the crib was. Mandy took James dress off of him, leaving him in just his pink diaper. She put James in the crib. 

"Night-night baby. We'll be back shortly." Mandy cooed.

James was stuck he didn't wanna take a nap but he didn't want a spanking and he didn't want the woman knowing he was a guy. He went in the back and reluctantly laid in the crib. He wasn't happy when Mandy undressed him, but what could he do.

He just nodded as they wound the mobile leaving him in the dark for his nap.

Janet and Mandy left the room and let James sleep for about an hour an and a half. When Mandy came back she checked James diaper and found him wet. She swatted his bottom. 

"Wake up, baby. Time for a diaper change. I hope you're not so grumpy." Mandy said, untaping James diaper. 

"It's time for you to have a bottle while I change your diaper, then it will be time for you to get your nails done." Mandy said, handing James a pink baby bottle. 

"Do you want me to lie to mommy? You haven't been very good so far. You haven't been obeying me. You need to do a lot better or I'll tell mommy you were a naughty sissy baby. I guess you don't want mommy to maybe treat you like a baby boy sometimes. That's all right. You do make an adorable sissy." Mandy said. 

"Then when I tell you to do something, I want you to do it. You can start by acting excited to get your nails done. When we go back out there, make Janet believe you're excited. Understood?" Mandy asked. 

Mandy finished changing James diaper and tickled his bare tummy. 

"How would she know you're a boy because you are excited about getting your nails done? I bet most little girls are excited as well. Besides, what's wrong with her knowing you're a boy? She probably already guessed." Mandy said. 

Mandy helped James out of the crib and picked up the dress he had been wearing. 

"Look at me you know how embarrassing it is for me to be dressed like this and if she knew I was a man--I mean boy then it would be even more embarrassing!" he hardly ever tried to say he was a man anymore. James got out of the crib with Mandy's help.

"If I'm good will you tell mommy I've been good all day I--I really wanna be a boy again." he asked nervously.