LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was burning up with anger how she was just saying so nonchalant how she owned him. She made it seem like a game and there was nothing he could do!

He was angry and tried to stand up to her again trying to safe what little male ego he had left which wasn't much.

"I'm not going to wear dresses anymore or pink!" he said on the verge of a tantrum.

He thought about what she said about a daddy he wondered if she was serious he knew he had to put his foot down.

"If a guy comes around here I'll beat him up!" he said trying to sound real tough and Manley

"Yes baby. You're going to wear whatever color mommy dresses you in. Pink, purple, pastels and whatever I think you look pretty in. And you'll wear dresses, skirts and everything else the little sissy looks good in." Beth said. 

"I dont think so. You don't have any strength in your arms. Go ahead and hit mommy as hard as you can." Beth ordered, lifting James from the tub. 

"No I'm not no I'm not!" he cries

He looks at her confused

"Fine please I--I don't want a daddy." he starts to cry thinking how embarrassing it would be if a real man saw him dressed as a sissy baby girl.

He thought how he'd be so jealous watching a man touch his hot sexy mommy knowing she'd never let him!

"I--"No I'm not no I'm not!" he cries

He looks at her confused

"Fine please I--I don't want a daddy." he starts to cry thinking how embarrassing it would be if a real man saw him dressed as a sissy baby girl.

He thought how he'd be so jealous watching a man touch his hot sexy mommy knowing she'd never let him!

(I have no idea why this is coming up.. I'm just trying to reply and somehow it's merging hmm.)

"I--I can be your boyfriend!" James says nervously

James stood there as she dried him off checking out her body as she leaned over .

Beth smiled. 

"I dont think so. My boyfriend won't need diapers, and he'll wear big boy jeans and pants and not dresses." Beth said, patting James bare bottom. 

Beth took James hand and led him naked across the hall to get dressed for bed. 

"I can be a man please I--I can make you happy!" he said almost tears. If anyone saw this they might assume the big baby arguing to stay up or maybe he wants a cookie. James was desperately begging to be a man again. As his mommy held his hand taking him to the nursery.

"Please I can be a man again and I'll do better!"

"Aw baby. No you can't. You can be a baby. That is making me happy. Now let's put your pink diaper on you and a nightgown so everyone knows what a cute sissy baby you are." Beth cooed. 

Beth got James on the changing table and slid a pink diaper under him. She slipped a pacifier in his mouth to calm him down. 

James didn't want to but after months of beating him down he submitted and something about her cooing and smiling at him did make him feel better.

"Ok." he said laying down ready for his diaper he opened accepting the pacifier which did calm him down after all he was a baby.

He smiled as she cooed making funny mommy faces at him as she slid his nice shiny pink disposable diaper under him. No one would ever think he was a man!

Beth smiled as James started sucking on his pacifier. She sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper closed. She got a purple nightgown with Doc Mcstuffins on it and put it on James. She kissed his cheek and lifted him off the changing table, setting him on his hands and knees on the floor. She patted his bottom. 

"Go find nanny and give her night-night kisses. I'll go fix your bedtime bottle." Beth cooed. 

Mandy was just coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She smiled at James. 

"Call me nanny, baby. I'm just your nanny, so don't call me by my name, okay? Don't get upset, I'm not mad at you. Now what did you want, sissy?" Mandy said, leaning over a bit. 

James was disappointed that she wasn't kissing him he knew she wouldn't kiss him on the lips but it would've been nice had she kissed him. He couldn't help but get excited as she was only in a towel, he knew she was naked he was hoping maybe she would accidentally drop it. When she leaned down he got a nice look at her cleavage and her nice tan legs. She smelt like strawberries and coconut. The baby was in heaven.

Mandy let James kiss her, them picked him up. She tickled his tummy and kissed his cheek. 

"Let's get baby to his crib so he can do wet- wets and messies for mommy and nanny in his sleep." Mandy cooed. 

Mandy carried James to the nursery and laid James in his crib. She covered him up and Beth came over with the bottle, handing it to James. 

"There you go, baby. Sweet dreams." She tucked dolly under his arm and started the mobile.

James laughed as she tickled him as she lead him to his nursery he cringed when she reminded him what e had to look forward too. He looked up at Mandy as he was laid in his crib he felt just like a baby cause that's what he is. He didn't want the bottle but he knew he was expected to drink, he took the bottle and began drinking. James smiled as they wound the mobile tucking him in as he was busy drinking his bottle his mommy put his dolly in his arms.

James laid there with his night light on sucking his bottle as the mobile played. He wondered is this his new life forever, after several minutes he feel asleep.

While sleeping he had dreams of his mommy and his nanny doing naughty things to each other then he dreamed about feeding the ducks as his mommy and nanny clapped like this was really a big deal. During the night he did wet and mess like Mandy told him he would!

"The bad news is you won't be going to Kelli's today. I know how much you like going over there. The good news is your spending the day with me. We'll go get your hair and nails done, and maybe visit a couple of my friends. But first you need a diaper change and breakfast." Mandy said. 

Mandy undressed James down to his diaper and started changing him. 

"Why what is Kelly doing?" He wasn't looking forward to getting his nails done or his hair. He hated being a sissy at times he'd try to accept it then he'd get mad at other times.

"I don't need my hair and nails done!" he cried as he was being fussy this morning.

He laid there as she undressed him knowing later Mandy would dress him up like a baby girl later as she really seemed to enjoy it.

"I don't know what she's doing. I just decided to take you out and get your nails and hair done, so she's free to do whatever she wants." Mandy said. 

"I know you don't like it, but your mommy and I want you to look like the cutest sissy,  and that means a nice hairdo and a manicure, along with maybe fake fingernails and pretty polish." Mandy said. 

Mandy got James cleaned up and in a fresh diaper and got him out of the crib. 

"I'll get you dressed to go out after breakfast. We don't want a pretty dress ruined with spilled food and baby formula, do we?" Mandy took James hand and led him to the kitchen in just his diaper. 

He frowned he'd rather go with his sister then out to get his hair and nails done like a sissy. He did the only thing he could do which was offer a deal, he didn't have much to offer but he figured it was worth a shot!

"Look I won't fight or argue with you or mommy anymore if you just let me be a baby boy!" he begged

He laid there as she changed him and of course it was a pink diaper. Any hope that he might've had a chance to stop with the sissy stuff was dashed as she talked about him wearing a dress.

James was actually happy to be taken downstairs in just his diaper he felt like a boy and not a girl, he could fool himself into thinking it was just a normal diaper not a pink diaper!