LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Yes that does sound good, but not for babies. I'll get you vegetables or something else that might not taste as good. I'll decide at the restaurant."

Beth put James in the stroller and pushed him back to the car. She strapped him into his car seat and put the stroller away.

"How about we go to Chuck E. Cheeses for lunch?"

"Wh--what No you can't be serious I'm not eating baby food out in public!" he said pouting. Still trying to adjust to this girl flipping the tables on him and making him her baby. He sat there in the stroller as she strapped him in. How can a hot girl be so conniving! He thought to himself.

"No I don't want Chuck E Cheese!" damn did she know he thought to himself as he had taken his baby girls there a few times. It was real humiliating for them! Now she's going to put me through this BS! He thought as he slinked down into the stroller trying to avoid people from seeing him.

Beth smiled and got in the car. She drove to Chuck E Cheese and parked. She got out and got James out as well. She unsnapped his overalls and checked his diaper before snapping it closed again. Beth slipped a pacifier in James mouth.

"If that pacifier falls out, baby will be spanked."

Beth took James hand and led him into the restaurant.

James sat in the back seat fearing what was coming up next. He looked out the window missing driving his sports car. Now he was sitting in a diaper being treated like a baby he hated it. Sure enough they were going to Chuck E Cheese as they pulled into the parking lot. He watched as she got out grabbing the diaper bag letting him out.

He opened his mouth knowing he had no choice and began sucking the pacifier making sure he didn't drop it!

Beth led James into the Chuck E. Cheese's and found an empty booth. After she put in their order for their food, she smiled at James.

"Why don't you go play, baby? I'll come and get you when the food is ready."

Beth took the pacifier and slipped it back in his mouth.

"What did I tell you about the pacifier? You will get a spanking if it falls out. That includes you taking it out. Only me or someone I put in charge of you can take the pacifier out. Is that understood? and no, the mittens are staying on. You can go play in the play area where the little kids play. Unless you want me to get a high chair and you can sit in that until our pizza arrives?"

"Yeth." he said Behind the pacifier.

He wondered what people were going to think of him now. I definitely don't want a spanking or a high chair. He thought to himself as he wondered over to the play area. He got so worked up with his nerves he wet his diaper..

"I'm James." he said taking out the pacifier trying to hide it real quick as he didn't want her to see it.

He was hoping the pizza would be done real quick as he actually felt safer being with his mommy.

What the hell is wrong with me. He thought to himself

Damn how old does she think I am. He wondered to himself. Granted he always had a baby face but I don't look that young do I. He wondered.

"Um I guess she's over there." he said pointing. He figured why try to explain anything to this girl she wouldn't understand this whole crazy thing!

"Where's your mommy?"

Becky looked over where James was pointing and nodded.

"I'm here with my aunt and uncle. They are other there." Becky said, pointing to the corner of the restaurant.

"Would you like to jump in the ball pit?" Becky asked.

"Oh that's cool." he said as she pointed to her aunt and uncle.

He froze and panicked he was still fighting the fact he was now a baby. Now being asked to jump in the ball pit would only reinforce that fact.

"Um I think I hear Be--I mean mommy calling." he said as he waddled back to the table.

Becky shrugged her shoulders and started playing in the ball pit.

Beth smiled at James.

"Is my baby back already? Well, I guess it's perfect timing, as the pizza is here. I cut up a couple of slices for you. Let's get you in your chair."

Beth stood up and picked James up. She slipped him in the high chair and tied a bib around his neck. She put a plate with cut up slices of pizza on it, and a baby bottle filled with soda.

"No cups. You are a baby and babies drink out of bottles. If you can't the bottle, just let me know when you are thirsty and I will hold it up to your mouth for you." Beth ordered.

Beth took a bite of her slice of pizza.

"No I can hold it on my own." he said at least he could control something and feel like a toddler instead of a total baby by having her hold the bottle for him.He looked at the pizza and was at least grateful it wasn't baby food. He picked up the pizza and began eating swinging his legs back and forth.

"Yeah whatever." he said. He could picture her over his lap and he would enjoy giving her a spanking like she'd never forget! He'd wipe that smirk off her face as he got baby food all over her pretty face. He had already seen her dressed as a baby and he was hoping he would get the chance again just so he could do to her what she's doing to him, problem was

James did like both but he knew this was a way for her to humiliate him so he figured he could outsmart her.

"No I have some at home." he said with a big smile that said I'm not playing your game bitch.

She gave him a smirk and grabbed the bottle teasing him with the nipple.

"No I'm not thirsty, I want down."

"Aw, you want to go play with your little friend again?" Beth cooed.

Beth wiped his face and hands before getting James out of the high chair. She left his bib on and patted his bottom.

"Alright, go play."

"No I don't, I wanna go home!" he said getting mad. Granted he was happy he was down but he didn't wanna play.

He tried taking his bib off as it was tied around his neck and he didn't like that at all.

"Here get this stupid thing off!" he was losing his patience

Beth frowned at James.

"I'm not done eating yet. You can either go play in the play area and play, or you can sit on the floor and wait for me. It's your choice. And put your pacifier back in your mouth, sissy."