LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy came into the nursery the next morning with a pink baby bottle filled with warm formula. She didn't have to check to know that James used his diaper. She came over to the crib and gently rubbed the nipple of the bottle against James lips.

"Time to wake up, our sweet little sissy baby. I can't wait for you to see what I have planned for you today." Mandy cooed, gently stroking James face.

• Like 1

James opened his eyes to see his beautiful babysitter that’s another thing that sucked he was attracted to both his mommy and his babysitter as they were gorgeous and sexy!  

He immediately opened and began sucking he didn’t like how bubbly she was when she said she had something planned..

He blushed as she checked his diaper it seemed a little too long like she was teasing him but they both knew she was in control and would just work him up. 

Oh know all she ever does or mommy does is embarrass me.. He thought as he continued drinking..

I guess that’s the point that’s why they made me a sissy baby. 

• Like 2

As James drank his bottle Mandy unfastened the tapes on his diaper and pulled it out from under him. She took her time cleaning him, then taped a new diaper on him, using plenty of baby powder.

"Let's find something cute for Sissy baby to wear. I'm sure she's doing to want to be super adorable today, isn't she?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy went to the closet and pulled out a pink baby romper and a short pink dress that had a white bib front and straps that fastened at the shoulders. She held them up where James could see them.

"I can't decide which one is cuter." Mandy said.

• Like 1

James hated being changed it was so embarrassing to lay their as the hot girls changed him and he Knew and they knew who knew that they were all thinking how small he was..

”Wot wee wooing?” He asked as his diaper was brought up tight between his legs and taped into place..

He looked at the clothes she picked out for him..

Both were sissyish so he decided not to play her game and let her pick out what she decided to dress him in.. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mandy tried both outfits up against James. She nodded and set the baby romper side.

"I think the baby romper is adorable, but we want Sissy baby's diaper out where everyone can see that you are our Sissy baby. Don't we?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy slipped the dress over James head and pulled it down. The dress barely came past James waist, leaving his diaper showing. She picked James up and stood him on the floor. Mandy took James hand and walked him over to the mirror.

"Who's that cute little baby?" Mandy cooed

James felt so stupid like he was back in the dressing room for back to school shopping when he was five and his mom would pick out several outfits and hold them up to him seeing which one looked better.. Now he was stuck with this beautiful girl doing the same… This is so messed up he thought as he was wearing a diaper now and having girl clothes held up against him so his babysitter could see what clothes she liked for him… He remembered the days of being a boy but those days seemed so far away almost like a dream a faint memory.. 

“No not really please can I wear a dress that’s long enough to cover my diaper?” He begged but he already knew the answer just like if he asked to wear a white diaper.. Two things he never thought he’d ask for and now would be grateful to have a white diaper and a dress! 

He didn’t wanna make Mandy mad.

”Qu- quit n- no!” He said as she kept tickling him..

”I am I am the cute little baby!” He said wanting her to stop!! 

"Yes you are a cute little baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy took James out to the kitchen and put him in the high chair. She fastened him in and tied a pink bib on him. Mandy got a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula and sat down next to the high chair. She started feeding him, making airplane noises.

"Who's a hungry Sissy baby?" Mandy cooed.

• Like 1

Mandy kept feeding James, deliberately missing his mouth occasionally, getting his cereal all over his face and bib. When the bowl was empty Mandy picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in James mouth.

"Mommy's thirsty baby, aren't you?" Mandy cooed.

"When you're finished with your baba we'll go for a walk. Won't that be nice, Sissy baby? It's a beautiful day outside." Mandy cooed.

James was getting mad cause several times he would open when she brought the spoon to his mouth only to move it smearing it on his face.. Then she’d say how messy he was or how she has bad aim.

As James drank his bottle he nodded cause he was thirsty..

He nodded again cause Mandy was going to do whatever she wanted so he might as well not argue.. 

Mandy let James finish his bottle, then rubbed his face with a damp cloth to clean it. She took him out of the high chair and brought him to the living room. Mandy got out the stroller and helped James into it. She fastened him in and gave him a doll and pink baby rattle to hold.

"I want you to shake that rattle so that it makes a lot of noise for the whole time we are on our walk. Show everyone what a happy sissy baby you are. " Mandy ordered, slipping a pacifier in his mouth and pushed the stroller outside.

James knew she was serious as he saw the stroller she seemed to enjoy teasing him she seemed to enjoy it so he didn’t know when she was serious or teasing..

”Do we really have to go out?” He asked as she got his diaper bag reedy..

He looked at the rattle she placed in his hand that said baby girl on it 

James knew he was a baby and would look like one and now had to make noise to attract attention.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mandy pushed the stroller out to the sidewalk. She cooed as she walked down the sidewalk. She came upon several woman talking near the sidewalk. They turned as they heard the rattle.

”Aw, is sissy baby playing with his rattle this morning? Yes he is!” One of the women cooed.

Mandy stopped the stroller to talk to the women.

James shook his head humiliating himself even more..

He looked at the woman and wondered what they were thinking as Mandy talked and laughed about him being a sissy baby and how he has a lot of pretty dresses.. 

Hurry up! He thought as they laughed and carried on. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of the women took out their phones and took pictures of James in the stroller. They lifted his dress and took pictures of his diaper.

"She's so cute. How often do you change her?" One of the women asked.

"Not as often as you would think. It's not that sissy baby isn't always wet, but she loves sitting in her pee soaked diapers. She would spend all day in a soiled diaper if we let her. Isn't that right, Sissy baby?" Mandy asked.

James blushed as Mandy lifted his dressed showing off his diaper…

He wanted to slap her hands away but he knew if he did he would get a spanking! 

What! She lying about me and there’s nothing I can do! He thought to himself..

James wanted to say she was lying and he hated the diapers and he wasn’t a sissy baby but he had learned from his time with his mommy and Mandy that he was there plaything and he wasn’t to show them up..

”Yes.” He said and he shook his pink rattle. 

• Like 1

"As you can see, Sissy baby loves her rattle. She insists on shaking it Everytime we go out for walks." Mandy said.

"I think that's adorable." One of the women cooed.

Mandy let the women fuss over James for a few minutes before moving on down the sidewalk. She fixed his dress to cover most of the diaper but it was still peeking out,

"I'm going to talk to your mommy and see if I can start taking you out in just a tee shirt and diaper. Everyone wants to look at your diaper and it would be easier if I didn't have to lift your dress all the time." Mandy said.

James blushed bright red he was always embarrassed when people said he was cute pretty or adorable… Those aren’t words for a boy but a baby girl! 

“No please keep my dress on please!” He begged he didn’t even think he was begging to keep his dress on..

• 2 weeks later...

"Babies don't care what they are wearing, Sissy baby. They would run around naked if you let them." Mandy said.

Mandy walked down the sidewalk pointing out things and cooing to James.

“I care and no way I would never run around naked!” He whined as that was the last thing that he’d ever do! 

He would’ve argued and continued pushing back on the stuff she was saying but he knew Mandy would spank him without even thinking about just like that. 

James was so mad cause she had all the power and control and if he argued or fought too much she could just spank him!

It was so unfair he thought as she cooed at him clapping when he said the right sounds 

• 2 weeks later...

Mandy pushed the stroller back home and into the house. She got James out of the stroller and took off his dress. She slipped her finger in his diaper and smiled.

"Who's a wet Sissy baby? Would she like her nanny to change her diaper?" Mandy cooed, patting James bottom.

James knew they played a lot of games with his head as he now liked having his dress on just to cover up his diaper… He hated just wearing his diaper!! It truly made him feel like a little baby..

”I am yes please change me.” He  begged as he didn’t like his diaper being wet.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"alright, I'll change you since you said please. Where are sissy baby's changed? Close your eyes and count to ten. Come find me in that room." Mandy said. 

Mandy patted James bottom and waited until he closed his eyes before going to the nursery and start to get things ready for his diaper change.

• Like 1

“Nursery!” He said excited… He hated the little baby games they played but he was so broken he didn’t even realize he was playing them until it was too late.

James did as he was told without even thinking about it..

”six, seven, eight, nine, ten.” He said counting as he opened his eyes and she was gone only a hint of her perfume she was wearing lingered in the air. 

James began crawling to the nursery as he didn’t need to be told to creek he already knew the rules if they hold his hand or specifically tell him he can stand he was to crawl without question..

He began crawling hating his wet diaper! 

I’ll be glad if they ever decide to potty train me. He thought as he crawled and along with him the crinkle from his diaper.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mandy had a fresh diaper waiting in the nursery. She could see and hear James crawling down the hall.

"Where's Sissy baby? Did she get lost? Come to your nursery right now. Does she want a spanking before her diaper change?" Mandy cooed.