LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

When Beth had the food ready she brought it to the high chair along with a bottle of formula. She sat down next to the high chair and scooped up some of the food.

"Who's my hungry little sissy baby? She's going to eat her food all gone for mommy, isn't she? Yes she is!" Beth cooed.

James looked at the food and frowned and he didn’t want a baby bottle but that’s all his mommy was giving him.. He tried to think of a time where he didn’t have a bottle and he was frustrated as he couldn’t think of the last time it was so long ago..

”Yes mommy.” He said opening knowing he just had to get this over with. 

Beth slipped the spoon in James mouth and cooed to him as he ate. When the bowl was empty Beth held the bottle up to James mouth as he sucked.

"Who's my thirsty little sissy baby? Are you doing wettums for mommy as you drink your baba? I hope so." Beth cooed, smiling at James.

It had taken James awhile to getting used to baby food it was a lot different from going to Steak and hamburger to strained beef and carrots and chicken.. He was now used to it over time some he got used to the baby food again just like his diapers! 

He was actually happy to have his bottle he tried holding it himself but his mommy wouldn’t let him.. 

“Me me I’m a thirsty sissy baby!” He said with the nipple in his mouth letting some of the milk escape his mouth.. 

“I will mommy I will!” He didn’t wanna get a spanking for not wetting his diaper as he was in reverse potty training..

Rewards for wetting and messing his diapers and spankings for not using his diapers..

He was trained real well but at times like now when she said she hopes he’ll have a wet diaper soon the fear and nervousness still crept in.. 

Beth smiled at James as he drank his bottle. When he was finished she pulled the nipple out and wiped his mouth with a burp rag.

"Alright, time to see if baby was good for mommy and did her wettums like she was supposed to." Beth cooed.

Beth reached over and put her fingers in James diaper.

James wasn’t sure if he did or didn’t as he had lost control long ago.. 

If he wasn’t wet it wasn’t much as he didn’t feel wet.

He wondered if she would be mad if he didn’t wet but he knew with his bottle he would soon be wet enough that he would know.. 

"Baby's not wet enough for mommy to change yet, is she? No she isn't. I'm sure she's going to try harder for mommy, isn't she?" Beth cooed.

Beth took James out of his high chair and sat him on her lap. She slipped a pacifier in his mouth and patted his bottom.

“Yes mommy please no spanking!” He cried as he didn’t even notice too much or maybe he just knew it was useless arguing with his mommy cause he knew he would lose.

”Ok ok he said as he was now on her lap and he didn’t want to bounce up and done with her pacifier. 

“Please I know you’re in charge! 

He cried behind the pacifier. 

Beth bounced James on her lap cooing to him.

"Do you, Sissy baby? Do you know I'm in charge? That means you do what mommy tells you when mommy tells you, no matter what. No matter where we are. Whether we are home, or out in public, you do what mommy wants." Beth cooed.

Beth picked James up and laid him over her lap. She tugged his diaper down and gave him several swats with her hand.

"Otherwise, mommy will spank even harder than this. Is that understood?" Beth asked.

“I know mommy I know you’re in charge!” He began crying and begging as she flipped him over her lap.

”N- no please mommy please I know I’m a sissy baby girl and belong in diapers please mommy!” He begged crying kicking his feet as his diaper was pulled down and he knew what was next..

”Yes mommy.” He said crying like a little girl as his personality has even changed into a prissy sissy real sensitive mommy’s boy or mommy’s girl.. 

He felt like he was In jail but instead of cell bars his bars was his crib! Solitary confinement for him was his playpen or timeout instead of a orange jump suit his mommy picked out his clothes pretty dresses or skirts. Pants with poppers down the seams for easy diaper changes..

His mommy was the warden! 

Gone we’re the days of him being the daddy and his freedom!! 

Beth sat James up and kissed his cheek.

"Time for baby's bath." Beth cooed.

Beth took James diaper off as she stood up and carried him to the bathroom. She started water running water in the tub, adding scented bath powder. When it was ready, she lowered James into the tub.

"A clean baby is a happy baby." Beth cooed.

"Silly baby! Of course you'll smell like a girl, because you're my Sissy baby, aren't you? Sissy's love smelling like baby girl's don't they? Yes they do!" Beth cooed.

Beth gave James a rubber doll to play with and soaped up a washcloth. She started washing him all over.

James wanted to say no he wanted to yell no!  He never wanted to be a baby in the first place much less a sissy baby..

Luckily for him she was answering every question like he was a real baby and he was incapable of answering the simplest of questions.. 

He hated when she washed him sometimes she teased him when she washed him with the wash cloth or her fingers or just the constant baby talk and humiliating things she would say..

It seemed it made her happy dominating him and letting him know what she did to him! 

• 2 weeks later...

Beth took her time washing James, scrubbing between his legs and teasing him about his size.

"Maybe I'll call the doctor and see if we can have this little nubby thing between your legs removed. Would you like that, Sissy baby?" Beth asked.

Been washed the rest of James including shampooing his hair. She used a handheld sprayer to rinse James off. 

"There we go. Let's go get baby dressed for bed." Beth cooed.

She put her hands under James arms and lifted him from the tub.

• Like 1

“No Pwese mommy no I’ll be a good girl with a little thing to remind me of what I used to be but also remind me what mommy made me!” He hoped that would make her happy! 

James just sat there letting her finish washing him..

”Ok mommy can I wear my pink sleeper with the little bears on it.”
He was really trying to let her know he was a baby girl and he accepted it anything to take her mind off removing his thing! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"You'll be a good little sissy no matter what. For now I'll let you keep it so everyone who sees it can have a good laugh." Beth said.

Beth took James to the nursery and laid him on the changing table and fastened the straps across him. She took a diaper out and slid it under James.

"Do you mean the pink sleeper that says Sissy baby above the bears and has ruffles across the bottom?" Beth asked.

• Like 1

“Yes yes I’ll be a good little girl!” He would do anything to get her to end the conversation it was very uncomfortable so he would say or do anything to change the subject..

James wasn’t going to argue as he hated being strapped down but he was determined to be good! 

“Yeah that one!” He said as his mommy taped up his diaper 

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes, it's adorable. Wait until nanny sees you in it." Beth said.

Beth sprinkled baby powder on James and fastened the tapes on the diaper. Beth slipped the pink sleeper on James and fastened it closed.

Mandy came to the door of the bedroom.

"Did you two have fun on your outing?" Mandy asked.

"I had fun. Did you have fun, Sissy baby?" Beth asked.

• Like 2

James laid there as he was diapered and dressed extra sissyish.. 

Seriously you ask me if I had fun going out like a baby girl and being embarrassed you both suck!  He so wanted to say that but they had him broke down and he knew better..

”Yeah lots of fun!” He said smiling 

• Like 3

"Would you mind taking over and put Sissy baby to bed for me?" Beth asked.

"No problem. Come here, baby." Mandy picked James up and took him over to a chair. She sat down in the chair and held James on her lap. She picked up a bottle of formula and held the nipple to James mouth.

"Sissy baby needs lots of formula so she can fill her diapers so she can leave presents for mommy and nanny. Isn't that right, Sissy?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy rocked James and patted his bottom.

• Like 1

“pw wot wired!” He cried he wanted to play he wasn’t tired.. A quick smack to his diapered bottom put a end to his protest cause he knew a spanking with his diaper down would be next! 

James laid there as Mandy cradled him in her arms she teased the nipple on his lips and after a couple minutes he opened and began drinking as Mandy began cooing and patting his diapered bottle he drank in rhythm as this was all too familiar for him now…

Soon the baby was asleep.. 

• Like 1

Mandy took the nipple out of James mouth after he fell asleep, replacing it with a pink pacifier. She got up and carried James to the nursery and laid him in the crib gently. She kissed his cheek and pulled up the side rails. 

Mandy turned on the baby monitor and the noise machine that played baby lullabies at a really low volume that would help James stay asleep until the morning.

• Like 1

James tossed and turned but overall he stayed asleep as his mobile and the noise machine kept him sleeping. During the night he wet his diaper of course he had very few dry nights if any.

He continued to sleep not having any idea what time it was his nursery had no clocks and his mommy and babysitter wouldn’t tell him either.