LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Lisa and Megan smiled as James gave them baby kisses. 

"Thank you baby!" Mia cooed patting James bottom.

Kelli took James hand and led him to the kitchen. She stopped at the pink playpen in the corner of the living room and took the pink rattle out. She shook it in front of James.

"This is baby's favorite toy isn't it? Yes it is!" Kelli cooed.

Kelli kept the rattle as she led James to the high chair. She put him in it and fastened him in. Kelli tied a bib on James and slipped the tray on in front of him. She handed him the rattle.

"Sissy wants you to play with your rattle while I get your breakfast ready. I know you know how to shake your rattle, but baby likes to do other things with her rattle doesn't she? Did you know babies put everything in their mouths? Sissy wants to see you shaking your rattle, but she also wants to see you put it in your mouth too. Can you do that for sissy? Get lots of baby drool all over your rattle." Kelli ordered with a smile.

James felt stupid as he kissed them he could smell their perfume and body lotion the hair spry and shampoo damn they smelt so good. In another time I'd be hitting on these girls and turn on the charm for them they'd be dropping their panties. He thought of the irony he wouldn't be getting in their pants but they would him if they changed him. He hated how Megan squeezed his diaper like saying what a sissy baby he is and there's nothing he can do about it.

"Seriously haven't you taken this too far I'd never do this to you!" he cried

"You're right you'd never do this to me. I'm not a wimpy little sissy baby like you. Now either you start shaking the rattle and sucking on it, or I'll tell you're nanny you were naughty. And she won't have to take my word for it. She can see the video." Kelli said, pointing to the camera aimed at the high chair.

Kelli stood there, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

James knew there was nothing more to say she was right.

"Fine!" he said glaring at her

He shook the rattle a few times and put it in his mouth slobbering, he hated it but what could he do.

"Wait why are you recording this?" he shrieked as he just realized what she said and he was afraid his mommy and Mandy would watch this and it would give them ideas.

"Pl--please don't show them I'll do anything you want pl--please!" he begged swinging his legs he was so nervous and mad!

"I told you why I was recording you. So your nanny and mommy can see how you behave here. Now unless you want a spanking from me, Lisa and Megan, then one from your mommy or nanny later, you better start shaking and slobbering on your rattle, and don't stop until I give you permission." Kelli ordered.

"Oh, and I want to hear happy squeals and some baby gibberish as well. Understood?" Kelli added.

"Yes!" James shot daggers at his step sister if looks could kill then she'd be toast. He couldn't believe how she was making him more of a baby then even Mandy and his mommy did! He also knew this would give them ideas!  He picked up the pink rattle and shook it a few times, then he put it in his mouth slobbering all over it. He did exactly what she told him too! He even squealed and made babyish noises. This went on for about ten minutes.

"Ok are you happy now!"

"Did I tell you to stop? You need to start doing as you are told. I've got your breakfast ready, but since you stopped before I said you could, you're going to spend an hour after breakfast in you're playpen on your back playing with your rattle, making baby noises. Then the next hour you will play with your feet, sticking your toes in your mouth, getting them all slobbery. If you stop early, your time will start all over again." Kelli ordered.

Kelli sat down next to the high chair and scooped up some of the baby cereal and started waving it in front of James.

"Here comes the airplane baby." Kelli cooed.

"No but." before he could finish she began scolding him. He couldn't believe what she was saying! James never thought things could be worse then being forced into diapers and made to drink bottles and eat baby food. Then the day came when they decided to make him a sissy baby and they did his hair and put make up on him and started calling him a she and her. He never thought it could get worse then this!  Now with what his sister said was worse then everything! She was going to make him be a REAL baby.

"Pl-please no can't I just play with my dolls?" he cried not wanting to lay on his baby playing with his rattle making baby noises and he damn sure didn't wanna suck on his toes!

James opened hoping if he was good maybe she'd change her mind.

"Baby needs to learn to listen and do what she's told. It's only for a couple of hours, if you're good. You are going to be good and do what I tell you, right?" Kelli asked.

Kelli fed James the entire bowl of baby cereal, making sure his face and bib were covered. When she was done, she picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in his mouth. She pointed to the camera.

"Show mommy what a good little baby you're being for sissy." Kelli cooed.

"Yes." he said as she kept getting the food all over his face. He could only imagine the ideas that Mandy would get.

"Can you Cle--my" he couldn't get the rest out as the bottle was jammed in his mouth.

James tried smiling as he was drinking his bottle with baby cereal all over his face he was sure he looked just like a messy toddler.

Kelli finished feeding James the bottle, then got a wet cloth and cleaned his face and hands. She took James out of the high chair and set him on the floor. Kelli patted his bottom. 

"Alright baby, it's playtime. Go out to your playpen and I'll be be right there. If you want you can ask Lisa or Megan to put you in your playpen." Kelli ordered.

James let her clean his face and hands without a fuss. Once he was out of the high chair and on the ground he looked at his sister wondering if she was really going to make him do all that baby crap. He knew his diaper was wet no way was he going to ask one of the girls to help him in his play pen.

"I can wait."

James hated when his little sister totally told him off and showed she was in charge. He was confused and he had been trained to not do things on his own, so what he knew he had to do was really going to kill him..

"Can I walk?" those words coming out of his mouth felt like poison as it left a bad taste in his mouth.

Kelli raised her eyebrow.

"I think you already know the answer to that, don't you? Since your not willing to do as I say, I'll have one of the girls come get you." Kelli said.

Kelli walked over to the door.

"Megan, can you come here please?" Kelli called.

A few seconds later Megan came into the kitchen. She was almost six feet tall and weighed around two hundred pounds, mostly muscle.

"Can you take baby to the playpen while I finish up in here. Take her rattle too. She wants to play with it. Don't you baby? Make sure to lay her down on her back." Kelli said.

Megan took the rattle and came over to James.

"Let's go, princess." Megan said.

Megan easily picked James up and patted his bottom before heading into the living room.

"Yes wait no!" it was too late as she now involved one of the pretty girls to get him. James couldn't do much as the pretty girl picked him up easily. He was really embarrassed as now this hot girl would know his diaper was wet.

James looked at his sister knowing he better give the right answer.

"Yes." he hated having to pretend that he wanted to play with his rattle.

He frowned knowing she was really going to make him play like a real baby now.

James was really embarrassed as Meagan squeezed his diaper as she patted him winking at him knowing that she knew he was wet.

He laid on his back as Megan laid him down he took the rattle and began shaking it.

"How long do I have to do this?"

Megan laid James down on his back and handed him the rattle. She untaped the diaper and pulled it out from under James, leaving him naked for the moment. She started cleaning him with baby wipes.

"I don't know baby. How long did Kelli say you had to play?" Megan asked.

Megan ran the baby wipe over James penis and then down through his legs.

"Well just keep playing and making baby noises until I can ask Kelli, okay? No more talking like a big girl." Megan ordered.

Megan slid a clean diaper under James, then slid two silver pill shaped objects into James bottom. She sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper on him. She picked up a pair of pink nylon panties with ruffles across the bottom and showed them to James.

"Aren't these adorable? They are going to look so cute covering your pink baby diaper, aren't they? Yes they are!" Megan cooed.

Megan slid the panties over James feet and lifted his bottom up so she should slide the panties up over his diaper.

James nodded how his little sister was making him play like an infant. He kicked his feet shaking his rattle making babyish gibberish. He laid there still shaking his rattle as the pretty girl changed him. He squealed as he felt something go into his bottom but he couldn't ask since he was told to only make baby sounds, so he laid there as his new fresh pink diaper was brought up tightly between his legs and taped in place. James didn't think he was expected to answer as she was saying things but not expecting him to answer like most mommies and babysitters do to babies just to keep them entertained. He laid there still shaking his rattle and putting it in his mouth slobbering on it as she finished dressing him.

Kelli came into the living room and smiled at James.

"Did baby give you any trouble?" Kelli asked Megan.

"None whatsoever. She asked how long she had to keep playing. Apparently you didn't tell her?" Megan said.

"I did tell her, but apparently baby had the attention span of, well, a baby." Kelli said, making both Megan and Lisa laugh.

Kelli came close to the playpen.

"Baby is going to play with rattle for an hour, then the next hour she is going to be sucking and slobbering on her toes, isn't she? Yes she is! And if she stops, then she starts all over again." Kelli said.

Kelli turned on a camera aimed inside the crib.

"Smile for the camera baby." Kelli cooed.

James just kept shaking his rattle slobbering on it and making baby noises. He herd the girls laugh and was mad but what could he do. If he was able to figure that out then he wouldn't be in this position in the first place.

James frowned but kept going he wanted to get this over with as fast as he could.

He rolled his eyes as he really wanted to knock his little step sister out and throw her in the play pen.

While playing with the rattle he kept thinking Mandy and his mommy are going to have ideas!

All the girls sat on the couch talking about other things, mostly ignoring James. Occasionally Kelli or Megan would glance over and smile or wave at James. Kelli kept track of the time, and when an hour was up, she stood up and walked over to the playpen. She took the rattle and gently removed it from James hand. It was covered with slobber.

"Wasn't that fun baby? Now it's time for even more fun." Kelli cooed.

Kelli picked up on of James feet and tickled it.

"Baby has a foot doesn't he? I think it's time for baby to explore his foot, so for the next hour he is going to suck on his toes. Aren't you baby?" Kelli cooed.

Kelli gently moved James leg until his foot was near his mouth.

"Come on baby, hold your foot and suck on those toes for sissy. Let's show your mommy and nanny how cute you are." Kelli said.