LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth came to the top of the stairs and looked down at James. She smiled and came downstairs.

"Who's this little princess, and what did you do with baby" Beth asked.

"Baby, stand up so mommy can get a good look at you." Mandy ordered.

James hated being called a princess but he still blushed as she doted over him like he truly was her baby girl! Oh know I can't start thinking of myself as a girl he thought to himself.

"Pl--please mommy I'm a sissy not a girl or a princess!" he said letting his inner thoughts out which he really didn't mean too! He really was turning into a baby incapable of controlling his own thoughts.

"Whatever!" he said not wanting to stand up to put on a display like Mandy made him do earlier.

He stood up walking around and twirling of course his mommy took plenty of pictures.

"Wh--why do you n--need pictures!" he asked stuttering nervously.

"Well your definitely my little sissy, so that makes you my little princess." Beth said.

Beth watched James twirl around with his ruffled bottom on display. She took several pictures as well as a video.

"Because I'm a proud mommy who likes to take pictures of her baby. Now ask nanny to take your dress off. You can run around in just your diaper for awhile. It's almost time for baby's nap anyway." Beth said.

Mandy smiled at James.

"Come here, baby." Mandy cooed.

"I--I used to be a daddy I--I never wanted this!" he cried real tears just like a sissy would as over time both girls have broken the once proud daddy to nothing but a diaper wearing sissy baby girl. James hated the idea of running around in just his diaper!

"Please mommy can I keep my dress on!" he whined

He looked at Mandy who was enjoying the show!

"Not in the house. Nanny, go ahead and put a shirt on the baby but no pants. Sissy's never wear pants anyway. Just diapers." Beth ordered.

"Yes mommy." Mandy replied.

Mandy took James dress off, then took his hand and walked him to the nursery. She took a pink shirt that said "Mommy's little sissy" on it with a picture of a bunny. She showed it to James before slipping it over his head and pulling it showed. The shirt didn't reach James diaper, leaving it in plain sight.

James was so mad how she didn't even argue with him as an adult but just dismissed him as the baby he now was. He stood there as Mandy pulled his dress off embarrassed walking around the house in only his diaper. Once in the nursery he sat there on the floor given a rattle to play with while Mandy picked out some clothes. He frowned when he saw the shut.

"Please nanny Mandy can't I have something else?" she was the same way cooing at him and not arguing or debating with him like an adult as she slipped the shirt over his head.

He looked at it.

"It's too short as it did nothing to cover his pink diaper that matched his shirt.

"It's not too short. It's the perfect length. Your diaper should always be showing so mommy and I can see if your wet or messy." Mandy said.

Mandy took James out to the living room. 

"Go play on your blanket, baby. Until dinner is ready." Mandy ordered.

"I don't like it to be shown I can tell you if I need to be changed!" he whines

Once he got down to the living room he saw his pink baby blanket on the floor along with his baby dolls everything a baby girl would like.

"Fine b--but why can't I--I have some boy toys?" he cried sitting down hating that he can see his diaper on full display.

"That's too bad. I'm sorry you don't like it, but you'll get used to it. Mommy and I are in charge, so you wear what we put on you." Mandy said.

"Why would you want boy toys? Your not a boy are you? You're a little sissy in a pink shirt and pink diaper. Now play with your dollies and give them lots of hugs and kisses." Mandy ordered.

"I know!" James said as he was stuck and he knew it and most importantly he knew there was nothing he could do!

He sat on his baby blanket as Mandy told him how things were.

"I wanna be a baby boy mommy said she might let me." he cried picking up his dolly and hugging her like Mandy told him too!

"Yes, she said she might. I doubt it would be right away. Do you think you were a good little sissy today for nanny?" Mandy asked.

"I'll come get you when it's time for dinner." Mandy said before leaving the room.

"Yes I think I was for the most part." he said hating the way she talked to him and the way he had to answer her! Having to argue why he's been good was embarrassing he wanted to say he was an adult but he knew better then that she would just put him in his place again and laugh at him.

"Ok." he said going back to playing with his dolly with nothing else to do.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. You were pretty fussy at times. We may have to try again sometime. It's not that bad being mommy's sissy baby, is it? I mean you got all those pretty dresses to wear, and you have cute dollies to play with. Why you would even want to be a baby boy is beyond me." Mandy said with a smile.

Twenty minutes later Beth came into the living room and smiled at James.

"Are you my hungry little sissy baby?" Beth cooed.

"I'm a baby boy." he cried He looked at his dollies and his pink diaper wondering anymore if he really was a boy. He went back to playing with his dollies, he turned around when he herd his mommy' voice.

"Yes mommy but you said I might be able to be a baby boy again." he said his voice filled with hope.

Mandy just shook her head.

"Yes, but you were also supposed to be a good sissy for nanny today, but she said you were fighting her and fussing about having your hair done as well as your nails. You look adorable, baby. We'll try again soon, okay?" Beth said.

Beth picked James up and took him to the kitchen. She placed him in the high chair and put his bib on him. She opened jars of baby food and sat down to feed him.

"Do I have a choice." he asked as he knew it was pointless. While sitting in his high chair he just couldn't believe how far he's gone. His life had been completely taken over and was now being controlled by a dominant mommy and a nanny and to make things worse he was treated like a sissy baby girl wearing punk diapers and dresses. James was so mad as his former life was nothing but a memory, now his only hope was to be a baby boy!

Beth fed James, cooing and fussing over him. When she was done she wiped his face and hands and gave him a bottle of formula.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle, baby. It will make you even chubbier and cuter than you are right now. We'll be finished with our dinner shortly, then baby can go to bed. Tomorrow you can go over to your sisters again." Beth informed.

James sat there in his high chair eating his food as his mommy teased and played with him she seemed to really like being his mommy.

"My sisters really?" he whined not looking forward to that at all, as he knew she really wanted to keep him as a baby girl!

"Yes. Both your nanny and I have things to do tomorrow adding your sister is more than happy to watch you. Unless you would rather us put you in a daycare with actual babies and toddlers?" Beth said.

Beth started eating her dinner.

"You're just a baby. I can't leave a baby by herself, silly." Beth said with a smile.

Beth finished eating then got a wet cloth and cleaned James up. 

"Okay, let's get the baby ready for bed," Beth said, tickling James and getting him out of the high chair.

James rolled his eyes knowing it was pointless in arguing that he wasn't a baby and that he could stay by himself.

"Do I have to I'm not even tired!" he whined as she got him out of his high chair he figured she would soon find out he had a wet diaper.

"Your bedtime is always this early. I have to make sure baby gets enough sleep." Beth cooed.

Beth carried James over to Mandy's chair.

"Give nanny night-night kisses, baby." Beth ordered, patting James bottom.

"B--but I--I do have enough sleep!" he cried as he was literally a toddler begging his mommy to stay up. He toddled over to Mandy with his mommy holding his hand tightly.

He stood there as his mommy patted his diapered bottom for encouragement.

James leaned over to Mandy she smelt like coconut he couldn't help but get excited.

"Night night nanny Mandy." he said kissing her on the check.

Mandy smiled at James came over to her. She leaned over so James could kiss her cheek.

"Night-night baby. Have a good sleep." Mandy cooed.

Beth led James to the nursery and helped him into the crib. She put dolly under his arm and slipped a pacifier in his mouth.

"Alright, time for all little babies, sissy and otherwise to go to sleep. Are you going to be good for mommy?" Beth asked.