LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy got James in the high chair and tied a pink bib around his neck. 

"I don't think you'll fight with us anyway, unless you want a spanking." Mandy said. 

Beth had James breakfast ready and started feeding him. 

James just nodded cause she was right. He frowned at his bib as it was real girly and pretty.

He opened and let her feed him worried about the outfit she would pick out for him.

"I've been good do you think I can pick my clothes for today?" he no longer thought how fare had fallen or how pathetic he had become. If someone was there to see the spectacle he put on they would definitely make fun of him.

"Babies don't pick out their own clothes. Their mommy's or Nanny's do it for them." Beth said.

Beth finished feeding James then handed him his bottle. 

Mandy smiled at James as she ate her bacon and eggs and drank her coffee.

When James  finished his bottle, Mandy got a wet cloth and cleaned his hands and face. She got him out of the high  chair and took his hand, leading him back to the nursery. 

"Okay we want something that lets everyone know you're a sissy, but nothing to fancy." Mandy said, looking through the closet. 

Mandy took out a short pink skirt and white blouse, showing them to James. 

"I think this will be perfect." Mandy said. 

James frowned as she washed his hands and his face roughly cooing at him.

Once she was done he was happy to be free from the high chair.

"Why would we went that!" he whined as he watched her look through his clothes.

"Gross that's just too girly!" he cried as he knew he was doomed!

"Would you rather have them think of you as a boy having his hair and nails done?" Mandy asked. 

"Well then I guess they are perfect then." Mandy said, 

Mandy dressed James in the skirt and blouse. His pink diaper peeked out underneath. 

"Alright, let me fix your diaper bag and then we'll be ready to go." Mandy said. 

"No but I dont see why I can't be a boy and not a sissy!" he said stomping his foot.

James laid there and then stood up when she wanted him to as she dressed him.

"I look stupid!" he cried once she was done.

"We don't need it we can wait till we get home to be changed!" he did his best to convince her not to bring his pink diaper bag.

"Because your mommy decided you were a sissy baby, so that's what you are." Mandy explained. 

"You look adorable. A cutie. We should show your mommy before we leave." Mandy said. 

"What if you make a poopy in your diaper? You don't want to go around smelling like poop do you?"

"I don't wanna be a sissy!" he cried throwing a tantrum.

He stood there as she doted over him like a proud mommy as she stood back smiling at her creation.

James thought about it and she had a point!

"No." he said sadly as he hated to know that he would be messing his diaper later.

Mandy smiled and took James hand. She took him to where Beth was. 

"Aw, don't you look adorable. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your salon day with nanny. Now come here so mommy can give you a kiss goodbye." Beth cooed. 

Beth gave James a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. 

"But you make such a cute sissy. Tell you what. You be a good little sissy for nanny today, and maybe we'll talk about letting you be a baby boy once in a while. It won't be very often though." Beth said. 

Beth rubbed James back. Mandy came over and took James hand. 

"Time to get going baby. We don't want to be late for our appointment." Mandy cooed.

• Like 1

James was ecstatic!

"Really really ok i'll be good I promise!" he said excitedly he thought one step at a time if he could be a baby boy then maybe just maybe he could be a man again.

He turned around as Mandy took his hand, he was so excited with the news he couldn't keep it to himself.

"Did you hear that mommy said if I'm good she might let me be a baby boy!" he said almost jumping up and down like a little kid looking forward to getting some ice cream or another treat for being good!

• Like 1

"I did hear that. Hopefully that means you will be on your best behavior today." Mandy said. 

Mandy took James out to the car. She strapped him in his car seat and gave him a bottle of formula. 

"There you go, sissy. We should be at the salon shortly." Mandy cooed, getting in the car and starting out. 

When they got to the salon Mandy took James out of the car seat and took the bottle from him. She checked how much was left in the bottle before slipping it in the diaper bag she was carrying. She took James hand and led him into the salon. A woman behind the counter smiled at Mandy and James. 

"Who's the little princess?" The woman asked. 

"This is Jamey. She's here to get her nails and hair done. Say hello Jamey." Mandy ordered, giving James a pat on the back of his diaper. 

James watched as Mandy put his bottle in the diaper bag. "I won't need that inside." he whined

Walking into the mall he noticed there was a few stares and laughs as Mandy held his hand tightly walking with his baby girl pink diaper bag slung over his shoulder.

"Please do I really have to get my hair and nails done!" he cried as they made there way to the saloon.

James blushed he could never get used to being called princess or baby girl or being referred to as she.

He stood there ready to get mad but he knew he had to be good so he could be a baby boy soon.

"Hi." he said shyly with his head lowered

"Aw, you have a shy girl. I see you have a diaper bag. Does Jamey still wear diapers?" The woman asked.

"Yes she does. She doesn't wear big girl panties yet. We're still working on it." Mandy said.

"It's okay honey. You'll use the potty when you're ready. No need to rush." The woman said. 

She looked at her for a few seconds.

"I think Janet is right now." The woman said, pressing a buzzer.

James was livid he wanted to cuss everyone out but he knew then his cover would be blown so far this woman thinks he's a girl and that's probably better off! He thinks to himself as he can't believe Mandy just said he's still in diapers and referring to him as a girl!

James smiled he just wanted to get this over with.

Janet entered the room, smiling. 

"Janet, this is Jamey. She wants her hair styled and her nails done. Do you have time?" The woman behind the desk asked. 

Janet came over to James and looked at his hair and then his hands.

"Oh baby, your post due for a makeover, aren't you? Why you look more like a little boy than a girl. I'll get you fixed up though. By the time we're done you'll look like mommy's little princess." Janet cooed.

Janet took James hand and led him into the salon with Mandy following along.