LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"You could have stayed off the internet and not tried to get baby girls and mistreat them." Beth said.

"Well, I think it's a good idea anyway. They are just what a little sissy like you wants to watch, isn't it?" Beth cooed.

Beth picked up one of the toys and waved it in front of James.

"Does baby want to play?" Beth cooed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about so instead you set me up!" he said as he still held a lot of resentment towards her for taking over his life.

"Ok fine I'll play with you."

He half heartily reached for it as he figured she wanted him to act like a real baby..

"Of course you don't, baby." Cooed Beth.

Beth waited for James to reach for the toy and pulled it out of his reach and shook it again.

"Come on baby, reach for it." Beth cooed again.

"So tell me then."

He said reaching for the rattle.

James smiled and reached again knowing she wanted him to act like a baby he kept doing it playing her game.

He was like a big live baby doll and she could do whatever she wanted to him and he knew it..

"Do you want me to cry cause I can't get my toy!"

"You wouldn't understand baby." Beth said.

Beth kept playing with James, shaking the toy and pulling it way from him.

"That's up to you, baby. Do you feel like crying? Does it make you upset that you can't reach the toy?" Beth asked.

"Well you better get over it, baby. That's your life now. You better accept it." Beth said.

Beth put the toy down next to James.

"There you go, baby. Go ahead and play with your toy. Maybe in a bit mommy or nanny will take you out to the playground." Beth cooed.

Beth smiled at James and went back to watching tv. Mandy came into the living room carrying a diaper bag.

"I see baby is dressed for our trip outside. We are going to have fun today, aren't we?" Mandy asked.

James looked up Mandy had on a pair of short jean shorts and a little tank top holding his diaper bag.

"Where are we going?" he asked nervously as he was never going to get used to having to go outside dressed as a baby.

"Just out. We both need some fresh air. I though we could go for a walk around the block and then stop at the park again." Mandy said.

Mandy pulled the stroller out of the closet and set it up.

"Alright baby, let's get you settled." Mandy said, helping James up.

James knew he could fight and get in trouble and then go, or he could just go without having a sore bottom.

"Ok but I'm not playing any games I know what a dog is and I know they bark same with a cat!" he said getting in the stroller but trying to stop her from playing the games she always makes him play!

Mandy smiled at James.

"Okay baby, we won't play those games."

Mandy fastened James in the stroller after he sat down. She took out a cloth diaper from the diaper bag and laid it over James head and face. She quickly pulled it off.

"Peek a boo!" Mandy cooed, before laying the diaper on James head and pushing the stroller out the door.

James was happy thinking he finally beat her. Then out of no where he wondered why he had a cloth diaper that she uses to burp him at times as he only wore disposable diapers. She said she liked to hear him crinkle

"What are you doing--- seriously I'm not playing peek a boo."

"Maybe you're not, but I am." Mandy said.

Mandy pulled the diaper off of James a couple of times and finally tied it around his neck like a bib. She started pushing the stroller down the sidewalk.

"Look, there's a kitty, baby. Kitties go meow don't they?" Mandy cooed.

James was furious as once again she got her way and she kept playing.

"I don't need to wear that stupid thing." he said as they went further down the block. He was determined not to play her game until she gave him a stern mommy look.

"Yes."

"That's right, Kittie's say meow." Mandy smiled and kept pushing the stroller.

'Yes you do need to wear that, baby. You wouldn't want to ruin that pretty outfit by drooling on it, do you?" Mandy cooed.

"Well if you are not drooling, you are going to be looking pretty silly with a drool bib. If I were you, I would start drooling." Mandy said, raising her eyebrow.

Mandy kept pushing the stroller down the sidewalk, pointing to different things, pointing them out to James. They passed several people who smiled at James and Mandy.