LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James kicked his feet and slammed his hands down against the highchair tray.

"You both just think you're so smart if I ever get the chance I'll pull your little thongs down and whip your ass!" he said as he was so mad and he felt better telling them his fantasy almost like it happened or something.

"You had your chance with both us, but you missed it. I think you secretly wanted to be a baby. But you do know that will never happen, right? You're going to stay a silly baby from now on." Beth said.

Mandy finished her breakfast and coffee. She picked up the bowl of baby cereal.

"Alright, let's try this again. But I warn you if you fight me or argue, you'll go without breakfast and I'll leave you in your messy diaper until lunch where we can try again."

Mandy scooped up some of the baby cereal and brought it to James mouth.

"No I didn't i spanked Mandy and put her in a diaper and you lied to me!" he said glaring at Beth.

"Somehow someway I'll get my life back!" James probably sounded real childish trying to tell them off like someday when I get bigger or something.

Mandy got his attention and he knew he had no choice but to do as she said.

This time he opened and didn't put up a fuss at all.

Beth and Mandy both smirked.

Mandy fed James the rest of the cereal, then handed him the bottle of formula.

"Can you be a good sissy and hold your own bottle? Or would you rather have me hold it for you?"

"I'm not a sissy and yes I can hold the stupid bottle myself!" he said frustrated cause no matter how hard he tried he could never seem to rattle them it was like some big game and they had all the power and they knew it he was like a live baby doll for them to play with.

Mandy smiled and started talking to Beth as James drank his bottle.

"I'm glad he finally decided to cooperate with us. His diaper is stinking up the house." Mandy giggled.

"Has the baby finished his bottle? He better finish so he can get his diaper changed. Our little snookums doesn't want a rash on his cute little bottom does he?" Mandy cooed, pinching Jame's cheek.

James went back to drinking his bottle trying to ignore all the thick baby talk Mandy was laying on him he turned red blushing with embarrassment and anger as she pinched his check. He knew the last thing he wanted was diaper rash.

Mandy saw that James was almost done with his bottle. She took it from him and took his bib off. Mandy took James out of the high chair and stood him on the floor. She gave his bottom a smack and rubbed the back of his diaper.

"I think the baby needs a bath, doesn't he? Yes he does." Mandy cooed.

Mandy took James hand and led him to the bathroom.

The baby was glad to be set fee from his highchairs.

"Hey!" he whined as she smacked his bottom and rubbed his diaper spreading the mess around.

It was already embarrassing to be standing there in a stinky messy diaper but it was like she was rubbing it in literally.

"Yes a bath would be nice!" he said happily

Mandy undressed James down to his diaper and started water running in the tub. She added bubble bath powder and some bath toys to the tub and let it fill up. Mandy smiled at James and tickled his bare tummy.

"Who's a ticklish little sissy baby?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy smiled and then turned off the water in the tub. She took off James diaper and cleaned him with baby wipes before putting him in the tub. She lowered him into the water and picked up a washcloth.

"We're going to get our sissy baby nice and clean, yes we are!" Mandy cooed.

She started washing James with baby soap.

"Go ahead and play with the toys, baby. There's a doll and there's a little pony and other things to play with." Mandy cooed.

Mandy rinsed the washcloth out and continued to wash James.

"No they aren't. Little sissy boys play with them too, baby. What do you think your mommy would say if I told her you didn't play with the toys she got for you?"

Mandy soaped up the wash rag and washed James stomach and worked down to his privates.

James knew he'd be in trouble so he started playing.

He made noises and girded up against her hand when she began rubbing his manhood then he jumped when she began washing his bottom and she smiled when she washed in side his bottom and she seemed to pay more attention like she was trying to make him enjoy it!

When James started pushing against her Mandy swatted his bare thigh.

"Bad baby! Now just settle down or nanny will spank."

Mandy moved the washcloth down to his legs.

James yelled as it hurt but he couldn't help it the girl was hot and leaned over he could see her black zebra striped bra.

"Owe!" she was touching his most sensitive parts it was like she was teasing him!