LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth got out her phone and took several pictures of James sitting in his swing kicking his feet.

"That's right, baby. Smile for the camera. Show everyone how much you enjoy being in your swing." Beth cooed.

Beth picked up a rattle and shook it in front her.

James hated the swing he loved to put his baby girls in it as it truly was humiliating having no choice but to bounce as they were stuck.

He wanted to cry in frustration but he figured if he did as his mommy told him he could get out sooner.

James smiled and held out his hands trying to get the rattle.

Beth smiled at James.

"That's right, baby. Show mommy and her friends what a good little baby you are." Beth cooed.

Beth put her phone away and left the room. She returned in a minute with a bottle of formula. Beth wound the swing again and set the bottle next to James.

"Be a good baby and swing for mommy. I need to go take care of some things, but I should be back soon."

Beth went back to her bedroom and closed the door.

(Sorry I was thinking of a Johnny jumper but he's in a swing. I got it)

James hated being in the swing as it went back and forth playing nursery music.

The baby smiled just wanting this to end!

He sat there swinging as his mommy walked away, he wondered what she was doing.

Beth came back in the room when the music stopped playing. She saw James hadn't touched his bottle. She came over and picked it up, holding it up to James mouth.

"Come on, baby, drink your bottle. Do you want me to hold you while you drink it?"

James closed his eyes hoping it would just go away but his mommy insisted on feeding him. The worst part was she cooed at him and kept reminding him what a baby he was.

He did all he could to tune her out but nothing was working!

"That's my good baby. Drink your baba all gone for mommy."

Beth cooed to James until he finished the bottle and then took it out of his mouth. She set the bottle aside and got James out of the swing. She set him on his hands and knees and patted his bottom.

"Go over to your playpen, baby. I think dolly is missing you."

James hated the way she treated him like he was a real baby but he saw no way out. He thought if she hadn't fooled him she would make a great professional mommy. He finished his bottle. He was relieved once he was out of the swing.

"Please mommy I don't wanna play with dolls." he whined trying to hold on to the last bit of his male ego.

Beth smiled as he followed James over to the playpen, watching his little bottom as he crawled. Once he was at the playpen Beth lifted James into it.

"Alright, I think dolly needs another diaper change, doesn't she baby?" Beth cooed.

Beth sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

Beth sighed and shook her head.

"Baby, why do you make things harder on yourself? When mommy tells you to change dolly's diaper, she expects you to do it. You should want to obey mommy. Do you enjoy mommy spanking you? If you do, I can give you a spanking every day."

Beth started walking over to the playpen.

"No but I'm not a girl I don't want a doll or to change diapers!" he said while she was still on the couch. When he saw her walking towards the playpens with the threat of a spanking he wet his diaper.

"Ok mommy ok." he said grabbing the doll and laying it down ripping the tapes.

"You don't have to be a girl to play with dolls, baby. Lots of boys and sissy's like you play with them too."

Beth stopped right at the playpen.

"That's better. From now on I am not going to warn you, understood? You are going to play with your dolly when I tell you to or you get a spanking."

Beth smiled at James.

"Well you don't look like a boy in your cute little dress and playing with your dolly right now. And those diapers peeking out from under your dress looks so adorable. Would you like mommy to put your hair in piggy tails? They would look so cute tied with purple ribbon to match your dress, baby."

(My internet is out, so probably won't be replying again until it comes back. That may not be until Monday)

James knew she was right and he was very embarrassed how she was making him into a sissy. He hated wearing a dress now he feared she was going to put his medium to long hair in pigtails. Then he thought about how Mandy had teased him about putting make up on him. James thought being a baby sucks but being a baby girl is even worse!

"No I wouldn't!" he seethed

(Ok hope you get it back!)

(Still don't have wifi in my place, but I'm using wifi from someone else for now.)

"Aw, that's too bad, because mommy wants to do it anyway." Beth said

Beth got a hairbrush and two ponytail holders that had teddy bears on them. She came back to the playpen.

"Alright hold still and I will fix your hair."

Beth started brushing James hair.

James just closed his eyes waiting for this to end. When she was done he looked in the mirror.

He was furious.

"Look you've taken over my life after you lied to me turning me into a baby isn't that enough but a stupid baby girl!" he yelled getting mad as his pigtails comically bounced around.

"What are you talking about? You're not a baby girl. You're still my sissy baby. There is a big difference, baby. Everyone knows your just a little sissy boy in a dress and pigtails, not a girl." Beth said.

Beth got out her phone and then put her face next to James face.