LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James blushed as this was the hot girl he mentally undressed many times and now she was commenting on his dress.

"Wh-what No I don't!" he whined not believing she just told Kelly he was a guy and he liked this.

Then he realized his cover might be blown.

Shit he thought to himself what if that bitch tells her about my diaper!

He began to sweat hoping Kelly would leave!

"Well he, or she, is just adorable. I need to get going." Kelly said.

"We need to get going on our walk as well. You're welcome to stop by anytime for a chat. Say bye-bye Jamey," Beth said giving James a swat on his bottom, causing his diaper to crinkle noisily.

"Aw, does he wear diapers too? That's even more adorable," Kelly said with a smile.

James felt a sense of relief wash over him as he herd the magic words she had to get going.

"Bye." he said looking embarrassed as Beth showed him no privacy smacking his ass right on his diaper causing it to crinkle

The big baby blushed as Kelly now knew he was also in diapers!

He tried to turn away as Kelly kissed him he got a nice view of her cleavage

Kelly saw James looking at her cleavage.

"Is your sissy related to James? I just caught him looking at my cleavage. I thought he was a sissy?" Kelly said.

"Oh Jamey is a sissy. He is still breastfeeding and I guess he's hungry. I'm sorry if he embarrassed you." Beth said.

"No problem. James would have done more than stared at them. I'm glad he's gone for now." Kelly said.

Beth led James on down the sidewalk. When they got far enough away from Kelly Beth took James by the arm and made him look at her.

"If you ever look at a woman like that again, including me,

What the hell. He thought to himself as he stood there listening to them talk about him like he couldn't understand a word they were saying.

Breastfeeding what the hell is she talking about. How could she tell I was checking her out. He thought to himself.

He watched as Kelly turned to leave checking her ass out, he wondered What color her thong was!

"NO please don't do that!" he couldn't believe her threat but he knew she was serious. What a devious mind she has. He thought as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Then you better start acting like my little sissy baby, understand?"

Beth led James around the block. She stopped near the corner where they lived.

"Okay, now practice being a sissy. Grab the bottom of your dress and hold it out to the side and up enough to show off your cute diaper. cross your legs at your ankles and do a little curtsy."

"Yes." he said whatever they meant he just wanted to go home.

They kept walking a little ways he was happy as he knew this was the way to his house he figured she had her fun.

"What no way you can't be serious people might see!" he said nervously but stubbornly as he was not going to humiliate himself like that.

"You shouldn't care who sees you, sissy. All you should care about is doing what I tell you, when I tell you. Would you prefer I give you a bare bottom spanking right now, where everyone can see?" Beth said, opening the diaper bag.

James hated being scolded by this younger hot girl but what could he do! He damn sure didn't want a spanking, he didn't want her to show the pictures or post videos on his Facebook page. Then there was the latest threat about turning him into a girl!

"No." he said looking down at the ground.

100% defeated and utterly humiliated he did as he was told.

He grabbed his dress and did just like she told him.

"You happy now!" he said rolling his eyes with a sassy attitude.

Beth took out her phone and took a video of James curtsying. She thought it was adorable. When he was done, she took his hand again.

"Why don't we stop by 7-11 and I'll get you some ice cream. Would you like that?" Beth asked.

"Not enough. I just think you are so adorable I need videos of you doing everything."

"I don't think so, Sissy. You need to get used to being outside, so I think we will stop by 7-11."

Beth took James hand and started leading him toward the store.

"Everything is everything." Beth said. "I want to document your new life as a sissy baby."

Beth smiled.

"Haven't you ever asked your baby girls if they wanted to do something and still made them do it if they said no?"

They entered the 7-11 and walked back to the frozen food section.

James was not happy thinking of all the things she could get of him in his new sissy baby life.

"Of course don't remind me." he said as that life seemed so far away.

He remembered that was a game he enjoyed playing with his baby girls where he'd ask them what they wanted or what they wanted to do. Whatever their answer was. He'd say too bad you're the baby! It was just away to remind them he was in control.

Now he found himself on that end.

"I'm fine I don't want any." he figured she couldn't do much right now and he wouldn't let her get her way!

It was a battle of wills.

"Chocolate? okay, that's fine." Beth said.

Beth opened the freezer door and took out a pint of chocolate ice cream. She led James up to the counter and paid for it. Beth led James out of the store and over to a bench nearby. She sat down and made James sit next to her. She opened the ice cream and handed it to James.

"Go ahead and eat this, baby. Consider it a special treat." Beth cooed.

"Um whatever." he said rolling his eyes at how she deliberately ignored what he said. He stood by her as she paid for it, then she took his hand making him sit on a bench. He felt the urge to go to the bathroom and he was still trying to fight it!

"Can we go home I need to go." he said softly looking at the ice cream that she put in front of him.

"NO!" Beth said sharply. "You are never to say you have to go again. You are wearing a diaper and you will use your diaper. Is that understood? Anytime you need to go pee-pee or poo-poo just use your diaper. Don't tell mommy what you are doing. I will check your diaper when I want to." Beth scolded James.

"Now eat your ice cream." Beth ordered.

James feeling an inch tall as she scolded him hoped no one was hearing any of this.

"Yes." he said softly looking at the ground with his head lowered.

The baby started eating his ice cream few minutes later he wet and pooped his diaper. He was so embarrassed being in public with a wet and messy diaper!

Beth smiled as she watched James eat his ice cream. She could see that he was using his diaper.

"That's a good sissy. You're going to have get used to using your diaper anywhere you happen to be at the time. Hopefully you will get to where you use your diaper without realizing you're doing it."

Beth took out a napkin and wiped James face.

James was enjoying his ice cream when she had to rain on his parade.

He was getting madder by each word she spoke as she taunted him over his predicament and he knew she was trying to make him diaper dependent.

"I don't know how but somehow I will get my life back!" he hissed she just dismissed him as she wiped his face.

"Aw that is so adorable. Better than you have tried and failed. Right now they are living their lives as someone's little baby. Now it's your turn."

Beth waited for James to finish his ice cream, then cleaned his face and hands. She stood him up and took his hand, starting down the sidewalk to home.

"No it's not my turn I don't wanna be a baby!" he said his eyes watering it made him so mad how she was so confident and how she has forced him into being a baby.

His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a napkin go across his face and then she took his hands wiping them off.

She took his hand and they were headed home. James waddled with his due to his dirty diaper.