LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relationship Help

I have been dating my gf now for about 9 months and have broken the ice on the fact i like to wear diapers. My problem is despite the fact that I have explained its not sexually all the time (I.E just wearing diapers isnt but roleplaying is) she thinks that its not her that is arousing me and is jealous. has anyone else had this problem and is there any way of dealing or coping with it

Best regards

That is tough. I have had this happen as well. The best I could explain it is this....

I am sharing something with you from the deepest part of me. It is this sharing that is arousing....

It does sound kind of lame, but it is the truth.

CDL

That is tough. I have had this happen as well. The best I could explain it is this....

I am sharing something with you from the deepest part of me. It is this sharing that is arousing....

It does sound kind of lame, but it is the truth.

CDL

Well put CDLover. I told my girlfriend about 4 months into our relationship and she really struggled with the whole diaper issue. I also told her that I told her because I wanted to be complete honest and open with her. This belief went a long way to strengthing our relationship. I never suggested that sharing the secret was arrousing but that she aroused me far greater.

I have always stressed that my diapers will have nothing to do with her. She has said I can wear around her, but I have only worn in her presence twice and always with clothes on. She does feel some competition when it comes to the diapers, however she did a lot of research on the web about diaper lovers and understands I have no choice. Frankly she got a little freaked out by investigating this fetish. Most of the information out there is about AB's and most message boards the discussion is about diapers, having someone change them or roleplaying as a baby with someone taking care of them. After a while she did find some good info about DL's and how the spouse/girlfriend should live with someone like me.

So far it is going well and she is supportive, but I want to take it VERY slowly with her.

Hope my rant helps.

it does, all of it is good advice. I need to just find a better way to tell her that its still all about her. thanks everyone

I told my GF:

I have not changed. I am just being more honest.

And I love YOU. (think about it: it's no different than visiting Rosy Palm and her five sisters in the shower)

Maybe it's time for a purge cycle: Put all your diapering stuff away for a bit, pay attention to her, and only her. Let her know that she *is* the most important thing in your life, that you love *her*...

bring her flowers...

rub her belly....

kiss her...deeply....

kiss her...every place besides the lips...

keep diapers out of the bedroom if you are being romantic (probably best thing to actually offer her)

keep diapers out of her sight and awareness....

make dinner...

clean up the kitchen....

clean up the bathroom....

vacuum the floor....

Dill Pickle