LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The girl who was to babysit gets babysat instead

Skylove27

Angela put Mandy to bed, then returned to the bathroom. She smiled when she saw Kendra in the tub.

"Who's a good girl?" Angela cooed.

Angela knelt down and picked up a washcloth and started washing Kendra.

"Just sit there and relax. I'll wash you up and then get you ready for bed too."

"It's almost 8 o'clock. My mom and dad won't be home for a couple of hours. It's definitely past your bedtime." Angela said.

Angela thoroughly washed Kendra then rinsed her off. She got her out of the tub and started drying her.

"Okay, now let's go get you dressed and in your bed."

Angela took her to her own bedroom where she had a disposable diaper and a pajama top sitting on the bed. She picked up the pajama top which had Elmo on it and put it on Kendra and snapped it up.

"Go ahead and lay down so I can diaper you."

Angela took Kendra's arm and picked up her hairbrush. She gave Kendra five hard smacks on her bottom.

"You will wear what I want you to wear. Now lay down on the bed so I can put little Kendra's diaper on her."

Kendra went to it. She didn't want to disobey Angela again. She tried to get in it by herself by struggled a little though she got a little boost from Angela. Kendra laid down in the pack n play pen and discovered it was actually somewhat big enough for her. She felt so little.

After she got Kendra in the pack n play, Angela went to Mandy's room and got a baby blanket that Mandy didn't sleep with anymore. She got a sippy cup and filled it with milk and brought it back to Kendra. She laid them both in the crib.

"Here you go. Drink your milk and then go to sleep."

Angela got a blanket and laid it over the pack n play, blocking out the light, then sat down to watch tv until it was time for her parents to come home.

Angela saw Kendra wasn't going to sleep, so she went back in Mandy's room. She got a teddy bear that played a lullaby and brought it over to the pack n play. She wound the bear up and lifted the blanket, setting the bear next to Kendra.

"Now go to sleep."

Angela got a text from her mother letting her know she would getting home soon. Angela came over and moved the blanket.

"Baby, wake up. My mom will be home in a half hour. Let's get you ready to meet her."

"You have to wear the diaper, but you can wear pants over it. I don't think I can trust you not to have an accident."

Angela helped Kendra out of the pack n play and took off her pajama top.

"Maybe or maybe not, but I want you to stay in that diaper. Yes, Mandy is still asleep. She won't wake up until morning. I am going to bed to as soon as I get you dressed and put away the pack n play. When you talk to my mom you are going to tell her we had fun playing games and watching tv, okay? I would be very disappointed in you if you said anything at all about having to wear a pull up or diaper tonight."

Angela dressed Kendra back in her regular clothes again.

"Good girl. When you come back tomorrow, make sure and pack your bag with things for you to do in your pack n play or on the living room floor. Wear a pull up tomorrow and when you get here, I'll change you into your diaper. From now on you are going to be diapered when you are here." Angela ordered.

Angela went to her room and got ready for bed and got in bed.

Ten minutes later