LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The girl who was to babysit gets babysat instead

Skylove27

Mandy picked her favorite doll that was wearing a disposable diaper under a tee shirt. Angela looked at the dolls and picked out a chubby doll that was in diapers as well. She looked at Mandy who smiled and nodded. They both looked at Kendra.

"That leaves Jennie for you. She's a toddler but still in diapers. She's the one Mandy takes to bed with her. Jennie wears diapers so she doesn't get blamed for wetting Mandy's bed." Angela explained.

Mandy blushed and looked down. Angela frowned and then came over to Kendra.

"Yes, but she hates to talk about it. She wears pull ups to bed every night and wakes up wet most every morning. Please don't embarrass her about it. You'll need to help her get ready for bed. Do you want to see where her pull ups are?" Angela whispered in Kendra's ear.

Angela took Kendra over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. Inside was several stacks of panties and one stack of pull ups in the largest size they make. Angela took one out and opened it.

"I bet you could fit into this." Angela said with a grin.

"Aw, what's the matter. Are you chicken?" Angela asked.

Angela came over and shut the door. "Mandy will be okay. She can play with her toys."

"But you don't have to do it, I guess."

Angela took out her phone and took a picture of Kendra in the pull up.

"Go ahead and put your clothes back on, except for your panties. I'm sure your pants will keep the pull up hidden from Mandy's view."

"that is unless you want me post this picture on my mom's Facebook account."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've been playing with my toys. What have you guys been doing?" Mandy asked.

"We we were just talking upstairs. I think Kendra might be willing to play house now. Isn't that right, Kendra?"

"Uh, sure. I guess we can play house. But not for too long, I have to make dinner for you too later." Kendra says. She decided to agree if Angela possibly decided to blackmail her with the picture or something.

"Yay!" Mandy said, jumping up.

Angela put a dress on over her clothes.

"I'm the mother. Mandy always plays the daddy, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. I guess that makes you the little girl." Mandy said.

Angela handed Kendra a tutu to wear.

"Really? You don't know how to play a little girl? Well what did you bring for toddlers to play with? Get some of that stuff out and start playing with it. Mandy is going to work and I am going to start making dinner on this stove over here." Angela said.

Mandy went to another room while Angela went over to a play stove.

"Um she should be staying in here. I still have to watch you girls." Kendra mentions starting to get stuff out of her bag. She had a couple teething rings, pacifiers, sippy cups and a few nursery toys especially stuffies.