LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Things Vome to Those Who Wait (private for shydiapers and myself)

Ellie quickly finished her sandwich. "More?" she asked hopefully. There was never more with her mom; sometimes there wasn't any at all.

"It's not your fault. Ellie shouldn't have grabbed at them like that."

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary smiled and gave Ellie a second sandwich, before starting to make another one. She figured Sky might be hungry soon.

Sky didn't want to argue, so she nodded. She looked at James for a minute,and then hugged his leg. "Like you, Mr. James."

James sat down with Sky on his lap. "Looks like someone else got to that sandwich before you," he quipped as he watched little Ellie gobble up the last of it. "But Mary will have another one in just a minute."

Sky looked over at Ellie and blinked in amazement. How did She eat all that? She was smaller than herself, yet she usually couldn't finish a sandwich. She hesitantly picked up the sandwich and took tiny bites, finishing barely half of the grilled cheese. She set it down and pushed the plate away, feeling full.

Ellie finished her sandwich and stared at Sky, or rather Sky's plate. She didn't date ask for more, but is sure would be a waste is Sky didn't finish that sandwich...

"Do you want something else?" James asked, thinking Sky just didn't like the sandwich. "Fruit? Yogurt? Anything?"

The second the words were out of Sky's mouth, Ellie reached over and snatched the remaining half sandwich.

"Ellie, come on, you've had enough. You'll be sick," James said and tried to take it back, but the girl slipped off her chair and was gone in a flash. He just sighed. "Okay then. You want to go back outside, or find something to do in here?" he asked, turning his attention back to Sky.

"Okay. Want to find a movie to watch?" James suggested, since they didn't have any indoor toys to play with yet.

Ellie crawled out from under the coffee table and shoved the sandwich in her mouth. "He not take it," she mumbled.

Sky nodded and leaned into James. "You're nice." She said smiling. It was the first time she had in a long time. "Why so nice? "

"No honey, bee won't take it from you. He just didn't want you getting sick from eating too much. Come here." Mary assured the girl and held her arms out to her.

James brought Sky to the living room and pulled up the Netflix menu. "Okay stop me if you see something you want," he said as he started scrolling through the children's movies.

Ellie shook her head. "I firsty."

Sky pointed to the tv when James came across Cinderella. She'd never seen it before, but she looked very pretty.

"How about some juice?" Mary asked l opening the fridge and grabbing the Orange juice.

"Okay." Mary smiled. She grabbed some dish soap and a cup of water so she could make some more bubble solution. She set Ellie down and mixed the homemade solution with the prpreexisting and gave her a wand

"No fun? Do you like swimming?" Mary asked, wanti mg to make sure the girl enjoyed herself.

About half an hour into Sky's rest, she was woken up By a nightmare, and had started to have an accident, But woke up before anything more than her underwear were wet.

"I never go fimmin'," Ellie informed Mary as she eyed the inground pool from her perch on the patio. "I go in dere?" she asked hopefully, eager to check it out.

"Hey, it's okay sweet pea, it's okay. Just a bad dream," James said, rubbing Sky's back soothingly as she woke up. "Don't be scared. I'm right here."