LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Things Vome to Those Who Wait (private for shydiapers and myself)

32-year-old James Johnson had just finished mowing the lawn. Wiping the sweat from his brow with a bandana he headed inside and poured himself a glass of iced tea. "Sure is a hot one already today," he said to his wife after taking a few gulps. "What do you say I go clean up quick and then we hit the lake?"

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary smiled from ear to ear. "They'll be here in 15, they said she has some issues, but promised she wasn't violent or dangerous."

She looked around the house and nodded. "Good thing I cleaned up today."

James shrugged. They had said they were open to children with various special needs so he wasn't too concerned. "I hope she likes us," he said nervously as he stood in front of the living room window, watching cars pass by their expansive, landscaped front yard.

Sky stayed silent in the backseat of the social worker's car, scared to go to another home after the last one she was at. Her foster father had given her a black eye. She knew that was her last shot before being sent to a group home.

"Why don't you put some real shorts on." Mary teased pointing out her husband's swim trunks.

Soon enough, the social worker rang the doorbell, holding the small girl's hand.

"Oh yeah..." James dashed upstairs and swapped his swim trunks and tank top for a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a plaid button down shirt. He was just buttoning his shirt when the doorbell rang. He ran back down and smwd at the little girl as Mary opened the door. "Hi there, Sky. I'm James, and this is Mary," he said softly as he squatted down and held out a hand to her.

Sky looked up at the strangers. She was cautious around New people. After starting at the man abs woman for a while, she met James's hand with her shakey one.

The social worker smiled and shook James and Mays hands and gently pushed the girl inside.

"Well of course we want her!" James answered quickly. "That all sounds very...manageable. Right, babe?" he asked, turning to Mary. He hoped she agreed; although he'd known the girl only minutes, he knew he couldn't turn her away.

Mary smiled. "Of course!" She was caught off guard a bit, but had fallen in love with the little girl.

The social worker let out a sigh relief. She handed over a small backpack with medicine abs files and a small duffel with some clothes. "This has all her medical records and inhaler and medication. Instructions are in there." Then she turned to the girl. "Please be good and

James closed the door behind the social worker, then turned to Sky. "Are you hungry?" he asked, checking the time. It was a bit early for lunch, but he had no idea when she's eaten last. "Or would you like to see the rest of the house first?"

"Okay, come on," James said and again reached for her hand. He wanted to pick her,up, but sensed that might make her uneasy at this point. He led her through the living room to the kitchen, pausing to briefly point out the bathroom between the two rooms, and the dining room; then he brought her upstairs. "This will be your room," he informed her as he ushered her into a good-sized room with sunny yellow walls and two twin-sized beds with patchwork quilts. "You can see the back yard from here," he informed her as he approached the window. It was a large, fenced-in yard with an in-ground pool, patio, and plenty of room for a swing set. "The bathroom is right across the hall, and my and Mary's room is right there," he added, pointing to a room two doors down.

James had to hold back a gasp when he saw Sky's eye. "Oh, no one else sleeps here. We just put two beds in here because we told the social worker we could take in more than one kid if necessary," he explained as he crouched down in front of her. "Sweetheart, what happened to your eye?" he asked as he examined the bruise. "Does it hurt? Can you see okay?"

As he was talking to her the phone rang.

Sky nodded and smiled a bit, but quickly backed away when asked about her eye. She shook her head and tired to hide it again, scared and unsure what was going to happen in this instance.

Mary stepped out of the room and answered her cell. "Yes, this is

"What? Another girl...Now? Honey, you didn't say yes, did you?" James asked, standing up and walking over to Mary. "I mean, we're gonna have our hands full with her issues. Maybe another kid isn't a good idea right now..."

James took a deep breath. "Okay. Okay. We can do this," he said, trying to sound more confident than he felt. "Well, sweetie, looks like someone else will be sleeping there after all," he said cheerfully as he turned back to Sky, "and she'll be here very soon. Let's go wait for her."

Sky warily followed the two back downstairs, unsure who would coming. While they were waiting, she crawled up next to James and stared At her lap. "Mr. Greg." She said softly. "He had me before you." She said almost a whisper. That was who gave her the black eye. She had decided it wasn't good to not a question when asked.

"Mr. Greg is the person who gave you a black eye?" James asked. "Well, you're safe now. We'll make sure you never go back the..." he assured her before being interrupted by the doorbell. "I guess Marcie wasn't kidding when she said she'd be right here." Since his attention was focused on Sky, he let Mary answer the door.

"Do you want to put some ice on it?"

"Come on, Eleanora," the social worker said, placing her hand on the back of the small girl in front of her and pushing her inside. The child had greasy, matted, golden blonde hair and round, icy blue eyes that were large in her tiny, pale face. She wore a ratty Hello Kitty nightshirt that was at least a size too small and a pair of beat up flip flops. Marcie looked surprised to find James with Sky in the living room. "Oh, you already got a child. I could find somewhere else for her..." she offered nervously, though the Johnsons were far from the first family she'd attempted to contact that morning.