LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Things Vome to Those Who Wait (private for shydiapers and myself)

James put everything on the counter and added a bag of lollipops. "Okay, I bet Ellie's out of the bath, so we better get home," he said once everything was paid for and bagged. He get Sky buckled in and drove home.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky stayed quiet, not wanting to say or do something wrong.

Mary finally was finished combing Ellie's hair. "Are you hungry?" She asked, sensing that this girl hadn't eaten much lately,

Ellie nodded enthusiastically. Lunch and dinner the previous day - as with most days - had been ramen noodles. The social worker had offered her eggs and toast for breakfast, but she'd been too upset to eat.

James grabbed the bags and led Sky inside. "We're home!" he called before setting the bags on the table. He started sorting Sky's and Eleanora's clothes into piles.

"Pajamas?" Mary asked before taking Ellie into the bathroom to get her dressed. Afterwards she set her at the table. "I'm gonna make grilled cheese since Ellie hasn't eaten much most likely."

"Okay, how about we go out on the patio and blow bubbles while Mary gets lunch ready," James suggested, thinking the girls could get used to being together without really having to actually play with each other just yet.

Ellie gave Mary a questioning glance. She wasn't too sure about being with James yet.

Mary smiled at Ellie. "It's okay. You can go play. I'll get when ready."

Sky followed James silently, and when she was outside she hesitantly selected a blue bubble wand to use.

Eleanora just stared at Sky and James. She's never played with bubbles before. James handed her a green wand and set the bottle of bubble solution between the girls. "Like this." He grabbed a wand, dipped it in the bottle, and blew gently to create a long stream of iridescent globes that floated away on the breeze.

Sky wasn't really sure of how play with bubbles, so she just tried to copy James, but when she blew, the liquid would go away. Starting to get frustrated, Sky shook the wand, upset.

Sky tried a few times, succeeding only once, before starting to cry out of frustration. She only a tears visible, but she was very stressed and had had a rough couple of weeks, even rougher than usual.

"Okay, okay, it's not worth crying over bubbles. Calm down, and we'll do something else. You want to draw?" James asked as he reached over to put the cap on the bubbles.

"No! Not done!" shrieked Ellie, who has easily gotten the hang of blowing bubbles. She tried to snatch the bottle but only succeeded in

"Oh, Ellie," James muttered as he grabbed the bottle to save what he could. "Sky wasn't having much fun with the bubbles. I was going to put them away so we could go draw instead, but Ellie tried to grab the bottle and spilled it instead," he explained to his wife as he led Sky towards the door. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up, and then we can draw after lunch, okay?"

"I not done! Wan' bubbles!" Ellie insisted as she sat glaring at James.

Ellie huffed as she followed Mary to the kitchen but obediently sat down at the table. "I wike da bubbas," she said as she waited for her sandwich.

James grabbed one of Sky's new outfits and brought her to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take your clothes off now and clean you up. Is that okay?"

"Well I'm glad." Mary said ruffling Ellie' s hair. She placed the grilled cheese cut into fourths in front of her. "Eat up."

Sky stared down at her feet, but nodded, trying to stay obedient,despite nervousness and hesitancy.

Eleanora stated at the sandwich,for a minute. "Wha's dat?" she asked as she studied it. Meals with her mom were usually ramen or mac 'n cheese, maybe once in a blue moon a peanut butter sandwich. She gave it a few sniffs and took a bite; her eyes immediately lit up. "Ohhhh, iss good!"

James slowly pulled off Sky's clothes and wiped her off with a warm washcloth before helping her into her new outfit. "There, all better!"