LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Things Vome to Those Who Wait (private for shydiapers and myself)

Sky quickly shook her head. Putting ice on it would sting, or who she thought.

"No, don't worry. Like we said, we're open to multiple children." Mary smiled and bent down to the girl. "Hi sweetie. I'm Mary, and that's James and Sky."

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eleanora retreated behind Marcie and stuck two fingers in her mouth. "Oh, come on Ellie, you can say hi. They're nice people," the social worker said, but the girl wasn't budging. "Well, I know you're looking to adopt, but I don't know if that's going to be possible. To be honest, I don't know much of anything about her yet," she admitted. "Paramedics responded to a call at a motel last night, found her mother unresponsive. Brought her to the hospital but she was DOA. Still waiting on the autopsy and toxicology, but judging by the tracks on her arms, I'm guessing heroin. Pity, she didn't look any more than 18, maybe 20. Anyways, we're still trying to figure out who she is, if there are any relatives that might take. the kid. We don't have any medical records for her yet, since we don't really even know

"She says she's 4. I honestly can't confirm or deny that, or anything else about her, at this point, but she looks about 4." Marcie stepped to the side and pushed Eleanora towards Mary. "As long as you don't have any questions, I gotta run," she said and headed for the door. "Call me if you need anything!" she added before letting herself out, leaving the girl with nothing but the clothes she was wearing. Eleanora stood staring up at Mary, fingers still in her mouth, until suddenly there was the sound of liquid splashing on the floor. She quickly looked down as a puddle spread beneath her.

Mary was about to speak to the little girl, but then she heard the puddle. "Oh dear. Are you potty trained hon?" She asked shaking her head. This girl was desperate for a bath.

Eleanora just nodded when Mary spoke to her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had an accident, but she really had to go but had no clue where the bathroom was and was too scared to ask; besides the adults were too busy talking, and her mommy always scolded her for interrupting.

James ignored the puddle for the time being and went to the kitchen, returning with a gel ice pack wrapped in a dish towel. "Here sweetie, hold this on your eye. It will make it feel better," he encouraged her.

Mary cautiously started to undress Ellie while she had the bath filing. "Do you like bubbles?" She asked, going to get the girl to talk.

Sky carefully took the pack from James, not wanting to get in trouble for not listening. She winced at first, the coolness stinging a

Eleanora took a sniff and a small smile slowly appeared on her lips. "Mmm. Nice," she replied before taking another whiff.

James finished cleaning up Eleanora's mess, then went in search of something for the girl to wear. Eventually he entered the bathroom with one of Mary's fitted t-shirts. "Babe, I don't know what she's supposed to wear. Want me to run to the dollar store quick?" He knew the Family Dollar wouldn't have anything too nice, but it was the closest store and at least it would get them through the next day or two until they could go shopping with the girls.

Eleanora tensed up for a second, but relax when she realized the water was warm but not hot. She never got to take bubble baths; usually she just got dragged into the shower with her mother, and when she cried that it was too hot she was told to stop whining and be quiet.

Mary smiled and gently started clean Ellie off. "Once you're clean and dry, I'll show you your room."

Sky nodded slightly, not wanting to be away from the one person she sort of trusted. "Why I need things?" She asked quizzically, for the most part she never got clothes to wear that weren't worn out by older kids.

Ellie nodded and started swishing bubbles around. "How long I 'tay here?"

"Well, you didn't bring much with you, and We don't have anything for you or Ellie. We'll just get you both some socks and underwear and pajamas and a couple of outfits to start with," James answered as he headed to the kitchen for his car keys. "Let's get going so Ellie has something to wear when she gets out of the tub," he continued as he held the door open for Sky.

Mary smiled at the little girl in the bath. "I don't know sweetie. But as long as you do, we'll take good care of you."

Sky nodded and climbed into the backseat of the car. The seatbelt was big on her, since she was only 5. She felt a little bad for Ellie. She'd been in homes where she'd gotten that dirty before, but not in a while luckily.

Ellie have Mary a half smile. "Is mommy gonna get better?"

James made sure Sky was buckled in before getting in the driver's seat. The girls would need car seats, but she'd be okay for this short trip, he thought.

Mary stopped. She didn't didn't know what to say. "Um, no sweetie. I'm sorry." She felt awful, but couldn't lie to the little girl.

Sky hesitantly picked out two pairs of denim

Eleanora stared down at the bubbles as she swished her hand through them and shrugged. That's what Marcie, and the people at the hospital, had said. "Mommy didn't wike me too much," she mumbled as she continued playing with the bubbles.

"Well we like you much. I promise." Mary smiled and kissed the girl's head before finishing washing Ellie. She picked her up and wrapped her in the towel.

Sky grabbed what she was told, but instead of a swimsuit, she grabbed a pair of boys swim trunks, the only kind of swimsuit she'd ever used.

"Is that what you want?" James asked and reached for a pink one that matched Eleanora's. "Or do you want one like this? Either one is fine, but if you want those you'll need one of these shirts with it." He pointed to the swim tops, which came in both long and short sleeve styles.

Eleanora leaned into Mary and yawned as she rested her head on the woman's shoulder. She's barely slept the night before and despite her anxiety over her current situation was pretty sleepy.

Sky looked down. She shrugged and mumbled. "Not good for pretty suit." She'd been told her whole life that was bad and too much work, what with all her issues.

Mary smiled and put her fitted shirt on Elanora. "James will be bringing you some clothes soon.

"Okay, we'll get the pretty one," James said, and put it in the cart. Then he led Sky to the underwear section and pointed out her size. "Pick out two of these," he said, pointing to the 5-packs of underwear. He grabbed two for Eleanora, one with sea creatures, and one with jungle animals, along with a 12-pack of white socks. He figured the girls could share and besides, being summer they wouldn't need many anyways. He tossed in 4 pairs of flip flops in assorted colors, then headed towards the register once Sky had chosen her underwear. He paused when they came to a display of summer toys, and added sidewalk chalk, bubbles, jump ropes, hula hoops, a big ball, and some pool toys to the cart. "Anything else you want, honey?"

Eleanora cringed when Mary started combing her hair, but relaxed when she realized Mary was very gentle, not rough and hurried like her mother was, when she could be bothered with it at all. "No ouchies," she ordered, though it wasn't completely possible with all the tangles.