LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah woke up and sat up in bed. She yawned as she listened to Cindy. Hannah climbed out of bed and stretched her arms.

"Is breakfast always this early? I'm used to waiting until the sun is up first. I'm going to stay in my pajamas until after breakfast?" Hannah asked, coming over to Cindy.

"No, you need to be presentable at breakfast since this is your first time to meet the girl, and also your chance to make a better impression than a little girl who wet her panties the night before when he last saw you," Cindy said.

"How should I act towards Ahn? I mean I am supposed to be hard on her at school, but how about at breakfast? Is it okay to smile and be pleasant towards her then?"

Hannah allowed Cindy to take her hand and be led from the room after being dressed.

Hannah listened to Mr. KwanPo and Cindy talk and then again when he talked to her. She had seen Ahn sitting there in tee shirt and wet panties but had said nothing.

"Yes sir," Hannah replied.

Hannah smiled at Ahn as she sat down.

"Good morning, Ahn. How are you this morning? Do you know what my name is?"

"That's okay. It's not easy remembering peoples names, especially if you have never met them. My name is Miss Sheffield. I'll answer to teacher as well. You are a pretty girl, Ahn." Hannah said with a smile.

Hannah started eating her breakfast.

Ahn's face brightened a little pink-red when her teacher called her pretty.

"You really think so?

"I wouldn't say it unless I thought so, Ahn. Then we need to do as your daddy wants, don't we? Daddy's are smart, and believe it or not, they know what they are doing."

"If you have questions, you need to ask me though. I want you to learn correctly and get good grades, like your daddy does. Even if you feel it is a stupid question, I want you to ask me,okay?"

Ahn nodded and smiled.

"That's not what I meant, Mrs. Sheffield. I mean, I won't stop your lesson because of something that is being a baby.

"It's Miss Sheffield, Ahn. I'm single not married. It's okay though. Since this is my first real job, I hope I can learn things from you as well."

Hannah went back to eating her breakfast, not wanting to look at Mr. KwanPo. She was afraid she had said something or done something to displease him.

Ahn looked up at her dad as she finished her breakfast.

"Go get changed and meet your teacher in the schooling room," Jon told her, and she nodded and skipped off.

"Pleasant little one, isn't she?" he asked Hannah.

"Yes sir, very pleasant. I enjoyed talking to her."

Hannah frowned. She didn't know what he was getting at.

"Only what you told me earlier. Be hard on her, Grade her papers correctly, being sure to mark what's wrong, wrong. Do you have something else in mind, Sir?"

Hannah listened to Jon and nodded her head, even though she wasn't sure how she was going to know when Ahn made social mistakes or what society does to girls that don't control their own destiny.

"Yes sir." Hannah said in reply.

Hannah blushed. She hadn't realized that Cindy had talked to Mr. KwanPo.

"Well,um, sir, I woke up in the middle of the night and needed to use the bathroom. I called Cindy over the intercom and before she could come help me, I wet my pajamas. I am so sorry, sir."

Hannah blushed. She had stuck her foot in her mouth now. She thought Cindy had talked to him about her wetting. Now she felt she was in trouble. She might even lose her job.

"I'm sorry sir. I should have told you last night. If you want to get rid of me, I will understand."

"Yes sir." She replied looking down with a red face.

"Yes sir, I understand. I'll try to do better. I'll let you know when I have an accident, whether in my bed or pants."

She blushed when he said that he wouldn't let her clean up and that she would have to teach in her wet clothes."

"Yes sir, perfectly clear."

Hannah left to find the bathroom to clean up again.

Before she knew it, she has allowed to find a bathroom, get cleaned up, and was before her nine year old student in the classroom within two hours in fresh clothes of her own choosing.

Ahn sat at her desk facing the teacher desk behind which was a whiteboard.

Hannah entered the classroom and smiled at Ahn.

"Very good Ahn. So can you tell me what level you are at in your subjects? What were the last things you remember being taught? I need to now where to start teaching you."

Ahn shrugged.

"If you look in the teacher's desk, I think the last teacher was supposed to write something about me on a notepad and she has notes about what we learned before."

She looked down.

"I never heard anyone call it levels before.

"Ah, of course. Why don't you continue to read for a few minutes while I check things out?"

"Well then you are on the fourth grade level. Very good. I'll go check to see where you are in your work and we'll go from there."