LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah Sheffield sat quietly in her room, a room she wasn't going to afford much longer if she couldn't find herself a job. She had recently graduated from the University of Arizona. She had sent out several applications, but she had not found anything that looked promising. She just hoped she could put her teaching degree to good use.

Hannah got up and went over to the kitchen area in her small room, and took out a jar of peanut butter and some jelly. She scraped the last of the peanut butter out and spread it out on the last of her bread. She was using the last of her meager food and wasn't sure what she was going to do tomorrow except keep looking for work.

Hannah was very shy and quiet. She rarely left her room except to look for a job. She had not met any real friends in college and hadn't had any before that. The ones she thought were friends in college, seemed to have forgotten about her.

Hannah sat down front of a small tv and got ready for another lonely night at home.

Just as she sat down to watch television, a ruckus was heard on the back landing to her small apartment.

Just as she settled down on the couch, Hannah heard the glass breaking. She felt a chill run down her spine and started to stand up to investigate. She went to the door and looked out the peep hole. She saw four men in masks standing outside the door. She started to walk back in the room when the two men came in shouting at her. They were pushing her and pointing toward the front door. One of the men pulled out a gun, which caused her to wet her panties just a bit.

Hannah started crying but walked toward the front door. She hesitated for a moment but quickly opened the door when the gun was pressed against her side. She felt herself blacking out as a cloth was pressed over her mouth and nose.

When Hannah woke up her head was still in a fog. She moved a bit and realized she wasn't restrained. She ran her hands over the inside of the door, but didn't find any way to open it. Hannah looked out the window. She couldn't see much but some trees and every once in awhile, some lights. After another half hour she felt the car come to a stop. She wondered what would happen next.

She didn't have long to wait, as one of the men from up front opened the door. he explained to her that she was to go in the house and meet her new employer.

Hannah opened and closed her mouth. She was about to ask a question, but when he pointed a gun at her, she slipped out of the car. She looked at him for a second, then started walking toward the house, running her hands through her hair.

"What the hell kind of employment interview is this?" Hannah thought to herself as she opened the door and turned left.

Jon walked in behind her about ten minutes later, and he patted her back as he passed her.

"Have a seat, miss," he said observing her pee stained panties.

Hannah looked towards the door as it opened. The man who she thought would be her future employer came into the room. She sat down when told to and listened to him.She blushed as he talked about her wet panties. She just nodded her head in reply.

She couldn't believe how he was asking her to treat his daughter. It went against everything she had learned at college. Plus everything she had experienced in all her school life. She wanted to run right now, but she was afraid. She started shaking a bit.

Hannah listened as he said she wasn't prepared. She couldn't deny what he was saying, since she was standing in front of him in wet panties. She continued to listen to him, then shook his hand when he held it out to her.

"Thank you sir. I will try my best. I hope I can do a good enough job."

"Yes sir, thank you." Hannah replied.

Hannah looked around as she was led to her room. The mansion was huge. She wondered how Jon got so much money but she would never ask him. Finally they reached her room and she listened as the man explained how things would be. She looked at how fancy it was. She wondered where the bathroom was since she could see into all the areas and none of them were bathrooms. She was relieved when he pointed out where the bathroom was, even it wasn't in her suite.

"Thank you very much, Cindy.

Hannah was shocked as she listened to Cindy tell her that there was no shower.

"What about a toilet? Surely there is one that I can use, even if you have to take me." Hannah asked.

Hannah looked at the clothes in the closet and was shocked again. This man who hired her must have more wealth than she could ever imagine.

Hannah was glad she was going to be allowed to go to the bathroom by herself. She just nodded when she said to look out for the guys.

Hannah looked over the array of night things. She finally pulled out a onesie styled pair of pajamas and a pair of panties.

"I think I would like to wear these, if that's okay." Hannah said meekly.

Hannah laid the clothes on the bed, then started trying to take off her shirt. She was nervous and was having trouble getting it off. She blushed and looked up at Cindy.

Cindy smiled.

"Of course, it's okay."

She saw the girl struggling to take off her shirt, and she shook her head.

"Those brutes really scared, you, didn't they?" she asked.

Hannah smiled a bit as Cindy undressed her then put her panties on her.Hann

"Thank you. I'm afraid they did. It's not everyday you have a gun waved at you and you are kidnapped from your own home. I guess I should be grateful that I wasn't raped or killed."

Hannah smiled again as Cindy offered to take her to the bathroom.

"Thank you, I would like that. Yes, I think I better try to pee. I would hate to wake up in the middle of the night and then try to find my way to the bathroom."

Hannah picked up the pajama's and looked at them, unsure exactly how they were put on. Finally she handed them to Cindy.

"I'm sorry. Can you help me? I'm not sure exactly how to put those on. You must think I'm a real baby."

Hannah listened to Cindy and stepped into the pajamas.

"Yes, I am grateful, I guess. I just wished he hadn't have kidnapped me. I probably would have accepted the job offer if he came to me in a normal way."

Hannah saw that the pajamas zipped up the back.

"Are you going to be around if I need to pee in the middle of the night? I don't normally wake up needing to pee so it shouldn't be a problem." Hannah explained.

Hannah let Cindy take her hand and then went with her to the bathroom.

"Is the intercom system labelled? I wouldn't want to try and ring you and get Mr. KwanPo instead. That would be embarrassing. I think I should be fine though."

"Uh-huh, thank you." Hannah said shyly.

Hannah went with Cindy and stood in front of the sink.

"When can I try and pee? After brushing my teeth?"

"Okay, thank you. You're right. I would never be able to unzip it by myself." Hannah agreed.

Hannah nodded when Cindy explained about the intercom. She wasn't sure why she needed to ring Mr. KwanPo's daughter, but didn't want to ask.

Hannah held still as Cindy unzipped her.

Cindy got the pajamas nearly off of Hannah, and then led her to the toilet where she also pulled down the young woman's panties on her and then helped her sit on the toilet.

"Okay, go ahead and try to pee," she said.

Hannah nodded and let Cindy undress her, even pulling down her panties. Hannah only blushed a little. It had been several years since she had been treated this way. She sat down on the toilet.

"Alright. Hopefully I will sleep through the night and it won't be a problem. I don't normally wet my bed or have night time accidents. At least not since about fifth grade. I'll try and let you get your sleep."

Hannah sat quietly on the toilet trying hard to pee. It seemed she couldn't get anything to come out of her. Finally she looked up at Cindy.

"I'm sorry. I guess I don't have to pee. I just don[t feel anything wanting to come out."