LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else find this weird?

I've found myself fantasizing about when I'm with a woman in diapers that we wet our diapers and then exchange diapers where she would wear my wet diaper and I would wear hers. Anyone find that odd? Lol, not sure why I would fantasize about that but it is what it is.

9 hours ago, Diaperlover22 said:

I've found myself fantasizing about when I'm with a woman in diapers that we wet our diapers and then exchange diapers where she would wear my wet diaper and I would wear hers. Anyone find that odd? Lol, not sure why I would fantasize about that but it is what it is.

Yeah, its weird... but that doesn't mean it is a bad thing, it just means I wouldn't do it.

Weird is the response someone gets when they are not sure if it is ok or not, but it is nothing something they see themselves doing immediately.

• Like 1

see i don't find it weird my wife actively participates in my life style and though she won't wear herself will quite often take a piss in mine whilst i'm wearing it. ( i also like anal penetration with a strap on/prostrate massager. each to their own i say. if it doesn't harm anyone else, crack on

With a previous GF we did something similar, for a combination of pleasure and practical reasons. If we were both wearing, she would put the nappy on first and use it until only partially wet. Then I would change her into a new one and she would change me into the wet one. This meant that she was usually dry and never had a nappy on for more than a couple of hours, which was important to her for comfort. I was rarely completely dry as most of the nappies I was changed into had a little of her wet in, which I enjoyed. To keep this up meant twice as much changing and some tape-adjusting but that was part of the fun. As in the previous post if she wasn't wearing one herself, when she needed a wee I would untape the top front of my nappy and hold it open between her legs.

Changing into her pooey ones was a much rarer pleasure, as she wasn't 100% keen on messing (understandably) although she could often do much nicer messes in the nappy than I could. The idea of smelling authentically like a pretty princess was fascinating.