LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Bye All

Some recent events around me has made it impossible for me to come around much anymore.

And, soon enough, I'm not going to be able to come around at all because of things.

So...I wanted to say thanks everyone for the fun and support I've had in the chat. I'll miss this place, and it was definitely better than any other site like this I have ever found and frequented.

I hope your lives go well and happy!

Yours Truly,

allexus

I´m very sorry to hear this.

I mean that personal things have such an impact.

Anyway I never met you in chat , i think so at least, but i wish you the very best that this seemingly personal things going not too bad and that you find your way back sometime when the stress has settled. I have been in such phases often the past few years .

How you will ever decide later on, I wish you all the best

Cheers,

Andy

AWWW DIGI !!!! Please try and come back! If u ever wanna talk let me know! IM USUALLY AROUND as u well know! I Know personal things can get in the way but it always helps to talk and im a very capable listener! Hate to see u go! U were always so sweet! HUGGLES TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please take care of yourself!

Curious

PS and if u would like my messengers so we can talk there let me know! HUGS

• 1 month later...

Square duck, did you look at the date of this? Digital2k7 posted this in the middle of November. It has been brought back to the top by goodluckcharm saying she has come back. So I would have said that Digital2k7 has already left. But looking at her profile, she was here yesterday, so I'm gonna say that she didn't mean the goodbye.

• 9 months later...

Some recent events around me has made it impossible for me to come around much anymore.

And, soon enough, I'm not going to be able to come around at all because of things.

So...I wanted to say thanks everyone for the fun and support I've had in the chat. I'll miss this place, and it was definitely better than any other site like this I have ever found and frequented.

I hope your lives go well and happy!

Yours Truly,

allexus

Sorry to see you go Allexus. Hope you'll be safe and happy. Sticks