LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma gets a new Mommy

robehouse

Emma giggled as James pulled on her pacifier leash and kept sucking on it. She was grinning from ear to ear when daddy said he was proud of her for going in the potty. She wasn't sure why it made her so happy. She wasn't really used to this much attention but it felt very, very nice.

When the car pulled up to the reception hall, Carol got out and went around to the side where James would be getting out. He unbuckled Emma and lifted her over him and stood her outside the car next to Carol and got out of the car. They walked into the hall and went to the table reserved for them. A yellow high chair was sitting at the table.

"Look Emma. You get a special seat to sit in when we start eating. It will help you be able to see over the table at everyone. Isn't that nice?" Carol asked.

James lifted Emma up and sat her in the high chair, strapping her in. People started coming up to them, congratulating them on getting married. Most of them made comments about how cute Emma was at the wedding.

The music started playing and James and Carol stood up. James took Emma out of the high chair and led her to the dance floor. he picked her up in his arms.

"I think this first dance should be a family dance." James said.

He put one arm around Carol and danced around the room, still holding Emma.

Emma had been given some paper to colour with when she was placed in the high chair. She didn't bother focusing on being neat, she was just having fun. Part of her was very worried that someone was going to realize she was sixteen, and not actually two. A lot of guests at the wedding cooed at how sweet she was, and what a big girl she was with the flowers. There was lots and lots of pictures.

The music started and Emma snuggled in between mommy and daddy, resting her head on daddy's chest. Only a minute into the song she realized something.

"I gotta potty daddy..." She whimpered. She knew it wasn't just pee, either.

Emma had just barely made it through the song, and was relieved when daddy was able to take her to the potty. She was squirming in spot, and knew she wouldn't be able to make it much longer. It had been nearly twenty minutes since she'd requested the potty.

Emma was now in the bathroom and was close. She fidgeted in spot, and felt her bladder loosen which emptied into her pull up. Without warning she let out a small fart, and felt the warm mush enter her pull up.

She started to sob, sucking onto her pacifier harder. "Mommy..." She didn't want daddy to be upset with her!

"What is it baby-" Carol started to ask when she smelled Emma's pull up.

"It's okay baby. Let's get you cleaned up. I didn't bring any clean pull ups, but I'll think of something."

Carol led Emma into a stall just as a mother with a girl around 4 years of age came in the bathroom. The mother pulled the girls dress up, revealing a wet disposable diaper. She took the diaper off the girl and started cleaning her up. Carol saw the mother as she took Emma's pull up off.

"Excuse me, but do you have any extra diapers? My daughter has had a potty accident and I didn't bring anything for her to be changed into. I know it was stupid of me." Carol said.

The woman saw Emma and smiled.

"That's the flower girl, isn't it? Of course I can spare a diaper for her. I'll let you have some wipes and powder too if you want."

"Thank you." Carol said.

Carol held Emma's hand as she waited for the woman to finish changing her daughter. The woman Moved away from the changing table holding the girls hand. She gave Carol a diaper, baby wipes and powder before leaving the room.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up and changed." Carol said, lifting Emma onto the changing table.

Diapers? That was bad, really bad. Emma was so embarrassed about the messy state of her diaper and began to whimper, wanting to protest when mommy requested a diaper from the other lady. After the lady left, Emma was lifted onto the changing table and tears streamed down her face. Her pacifier fell out. "No mommy please no diapers, I didn't mean to."

This was beyond embarrassing, here she was about to be changed out of a wet and very dirty pull up into a thick, crinkly pampers. She was going to have to spend the night in diapers.

Only for tonight she reminded herself.

"I don't have have any more pull-ups baby, and I can't have you running around wearing nothing under your dress." Carol said.

Carol took off the messy pull up and threw it in the trash. She cleaned Emma thoroughly with the baby wipes before slipping the diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her before taping up the diaper and getting Emma off the changing table. She took Emma's hand and walked out of the bathroom. It was very obvious that Emma was diapered under dress now. Carol found the mother and gave her back the powder and the wipes, thanking her. Carol led Emma over to the table where her father was sitting.

With every step Emma took her diaper crinkled. She was sure that everybody there could hear her. She sucked on her pacifier and James smiled at the two before noticing the diaper.

He was aware that after tonight Emma would be back in diapers for a long time but didn't say anything.

"I tried to be a big girl daddy." Emma sniffled behind her paci.

James smiled as Emma walked towards him. He scooped her up in his arms.her dress pulled up, uncovering her diaper momentarily. He sat Emma on his lap and straightened her dress.

"Daddy knows you tried honey. But daddy loves you unconditionally.

• Like 1

Emma was so happy that daddy wasn't upset with her. She was trying so, so hard to be a big girl to make daddy proud. She looked like she might cry until he scooped her up and snuggled her. She sucked on her pacifier, and listened to what he said. Emma had always wanted daddy to love her, and in some sense she had been craving attention.

Today had been upsetting in some sense, but in other ways she was lapping it all up, enjoying the attention. She snuggled into James, feeling rather sleepy, but well loved.

James held Emma in his arms until the food arrived. He slipped her in the high chair and strapped her in. James set a plate of food in front of Emma. Carol sat down next to Emma.

"Would you like mommy to feed you or would you like to feed yourself?"

• 2 weeks later...